sonofagun anyone else? (spam?)
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: sonofagun anyone else? (spam?)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

sonofagun anyone else? (spam?)

I sure love getting PM's and sure was excited when I got one but...

From Mrs Benedicta
    Greetings,

I am Benedicta Lindiwe Hendricks (Mrs) of RSA. I am writing this letter to you with the hope that you will be kind enough to assist my family.

If this means of communication is not acceptable to you please accept my apologies as it is the only available and resourceful means for me right now.

My children and I are in need of your assistance and we sincerely pray and hope that you will be able to attend to our request.
    If there is the possibility that you will be able to help us do kindly let me know by return mail

so that I can tell you about our humble request.

Thank for your understanding.

Benedicta Lindiwe Hendricks (Mrs).

Alternative email address:hen001@katamail.com
    Forward Message
    anyone else get this?

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    BOOOO. What is RSA?

BLAST ON YOU!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah PZ me too.
    dicta joined just so they could send us spam, cute.

I sure thought it was weird recieving a pm since I have never posted before.

At least it got me over here to check out the boards, always a worthwhile visit with awesome stuff to be seen.

davi is offline Administrator & Community Manager. Level 17 Gladiator: Spartacus' Dimachaeri
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,194 Times in 254 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    and davi bansssssssssssssssss wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 307 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I love these types SPAM messages. You have to admit they're entertaining. You gotta love their spelling too.

Dear Sir,

I am Dr.JOHN MARK ,Chairman Foreign/Local Contractors
    Reconciliation Committee, here in Nigeria, formed by the President
    Olusegun, Obasanjo Government to look into Contractor’s payment and
    to make sure that each and every one of them that has his or her
    complete required documents receive their payment.
    Right now there is a file on my table with an amount of USD$45.5M
    (FORTYFIVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS), which no
    contractor has ever come to claim, with contract number NNPC/PED/2101196 but
    after all investigations, we found out it was the handwork of some
    officials of
    the Central Bank of Nigeria that connived with their foreign counterpart to
    claim the fund for their own interest.
    But Unfortunately for them they where not able to conclud the transaction
    before
    some of them wheresacked and some where Retaired because of thear fruadlenght
    atitude in the bank. Meanwhile, as the Chairman of this committee, I And my
    persnal Assistant are the only people that knows about this file, and Now
    I am
    looking for Foreign partner who can help us financially in order to Change
    the
    important documents on his name to enable me transfer the fund in his/her
    account because I can not afford all money involve and as a Civil servant
    I am
    not othorised to oprate a foreign account.
    SO if you can partispact on the Transation the shareing goes as FOLLOWS:

30% is for you, as the owner of the account
    60% is for me and my persnal Assistant as the principal actors
    10% is for unforeseen expenses in the course of the transaction.
    SIR/Madam, if you are interested don’t hesitate to get back to me
    as soon as possible so as to discuse on how to make the Changes on the
    Documents, definitely within 14working days from the day of the Changes, the
    money will be in your account.
    My Dearest ,

My name is Edwin Desmond, and I am writing you from my home in Santa Clara, about 165 miles east of Havana,the Capital City of Cuba. Santa Clara is known for two landmarks; The famous Revolutionary, the Guevera is buried here; and it is home to one of Cuba's largest universities, La Universidad Central "Martha Abreu" de Las Villas. This is a compelling story, and I beg you to be patient and read through to the end?Please after you have read through For security reasons, i advise you respond through my alternative email address:edwin_desmond@sify.com

I was adopted in 1960, at age of 14 months by Mr. Giovanni Desmond, a Sugar and tobacco millionaire; some say he also made his fortune from the lucrative illicit drugs trade. My adoption brought so much controversy that Mr. Giovanni was forced by his family to put me into a foster home at age of 5,where I stayed until maturity; Like most Cuban youths, I dreamt of freedom, which every one here knows is called America; like most youths, in time, I joined an Anti-Castro group and that merited automatic 24 hours round the clock surveillance by the Secret Police, but this is also normal in Cuba! My father nevertheless funded my education through the above mentioned university,where I graduated in law. I am now a lawyer, making just enough to take care of my wife Vanassa, and 3 boys, Junior, Denis, and woodison.

Sadly, My father died in 1998; left only his wife and family (he died childless), and I was not invited to his funeral by his family, but we mourned him deeply;I had no memory of my real father; but I loved him for his kindness to me; he frequently defied his family to visit me?When I got married, he gave my wife a ring present which we later found out was a diamond ring! His Last Will and testament was read and probated. No mention was made of me and my family. Understandably,I carried on with my life.

Two weeks ago, I received a letter from lagos,Nigeria a country in West Africa, from a security Company,and the contents of that letter put me into shock! I kept the letter for a week without mentioning it to my wife. Eventually I revealed everything to her?apparently My late father, Mr.Giovanni had provided for us after all!Mr. Giovanni had made an investment worth about 8 Million USD in 1978, (when I turned 18) and left it in my name;over time.( I am made to understand that the current investment value is far in excess of this figure?). The letter explained that according to the terms and agreement reached with my late father, the investment were to be delivered to me (The Beneficiary) one calendar year after his death; The Director of Operation of the Commission in his letter apologized to me for waiting so long to contact me; information of my father?s death simply did not reach him until a chance newspaper publication alerted him of the fact.

I was then invited to come forward, to claim my Inheritance! The total current value of my investments now stands at approximately USD43 million and rising! But this simple invitation to travel is fraught with problems! I have no International Passport! It is impossible to travel out of Cuba,unless with special permission which will of course take months of paperwork to procure?As an Anti-Castro sympathizer,I have absolutely no hope of leaving Cuba legally?The only option is to leave by illegal ferry to the American Coast of Miami, which is extremely dangerous?Every one knows that success rate is about 30%, the unlucky get captured and repatriated back to prison. But the rich and the connected have a better chance by using low flying aircraft ( which will beat the Cuban Radar) to smuggle themselves out.

I therefore desperately need your help! I need you to contact the Security Company in Nigeria on my behalf ; secure the Deposit certificates from the Security Comapny,and deposit the money into your Bank Account. Once the money is secured, I will make the usual underground deal to be smuggled out of Cuba by aircraft, to freedom! There is absolutely NO RISK to you in this transaction; I and my family are the ones at risk... Therefore, I will make no attempt to call you by land based telephone,which is routinely bugged and monitored by the Secret Police.

In consideration of your expenses during the course of this transaction, I freely offer you 20% of the value of my investments. If you are willing to help me recover my inheritance, please so indicate in your return reply mail and I will follow up with more details of the Security Company's contact address there telephone and fax numbers and also more details of the transaction. Looking forward to your urgent reply,And please know that this transaction is very confidential ,so please do not disclose it to anybody. For security reasons, i advise you respond through my alternative email address:*******************

Sincerely Yours,

Edwin Desmond.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i got the nigeria one once.

Sketch Book
    rook-art.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dogfood
    Sarcasm sometimes grips me like an octopus helmet.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.