Thanks

Thumbs up !Pikmin 2 is out!

I strongly urge anybody who appreciates design, charm, atmosphere, environment, and gameplay to give it a go!

Its style, attention to detail, and feel is amazing... Right up there with the best of games with great atmosphere (ICO, Panzer Dragoon, Halflife, REZ, Jet Set Radio) ... it's easy to get sucked into it.

IGN 9.3 review

!Pikmin 2 is out!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the heads up, Sammy! I've been looking forward to this since it was announced. The first Pikmin was Nintendo and Miyamoto and their very best - I can't wait to get my hands on this..!

La-laa...

Thanks
    OMG!! real nintedno fans *dies*

yes, this will be awesome. i will get it as soon as i can afford it (saving up for san fran workshop un all)

but yeah, have fun you guys, let me know what you think.

peace
    » sketchbook
    » blog
    » website

(First rule of Pocket Club...)

Thanks
    Pikman was very neat, but for some reason I didn't enjoy myself while playing it. It's probably because I don't like micro-mangement type games. The concept and look of the game were really cool which is what initially drew me to buy it (and the fact that Miyamoto made it), but I got about half way through and figured out it just wasn't for me and stopped playing. Me sucking at the game didn't help much either. Maybe I should give it another try.

(those new pikman look damn cute though)

Thanks
    Wow thats great. I gotta get this one. I have the first one and beat the whole thing with all the parts in the 30 days. Has anyone else completed the whole thing? I played pikmin2 at an EB and found it to be tons of fun. Thanks for the heads up Sammy.

-ink
    -http://iwasink.com/-
    DS Illustration
    "Get reference.
    There is nothing wrong with using a photo to help you see things.
    No one complains about life drawing,
    so take a photo.
    its easy, and will improve your piece greatly."

Thanks
    Ink - The gf and I have played it through many times. Really looking forward to the multiplayer on Pikmin 2.

Spacey - Shame on you, leaving poor Olimar stranded like that! Go and finish the game this instant..!
    Last edited by Matt Dixon; August 31st, 2004 at 07:14 PM. Reason: spllenig

Thanks
    MAN OH MAN!

I just read the review and the game sounds super exciting. I wash laughing and giggling the whole time (and that was only for the review, imagine the game itself....*drools*). I cant wait to play it!

Who already has the game?
    -http://iwasink.com/-
    DS Illustration
    "Get reference.
    There is nothing wrong with using a photo to help you see things.
    No one complains about life drawing,
    so take a photo.
    its easy, and will improve your piece greatly."

Thanks
    The sequal is great, the doing-away of the 30 day time constraint really makes things less stressfull! That said, the sequal is a LOT harder than the first too... there's times where they'll just drop a boss on you at random, and the FINAL boss in the first game gets to be just a normal enemy towards the end.

I got most of the way through the import (about 30 hours), and now I'm sitting down to beat the whole damn thing now that I can read it...
    The collection addition in this one is great (more stuff to collect than Smash Bros), and explains the Pik-ology of all the creatures (down to the scientific-names ... and new descoveries from the last game)... and it's cool how it even goes into accurate descriptions of things like clovers, and how fungus affects them and causes 4-leef clovers rarely ... really neat stuff that applies to your garden.

It gets really cool in some of the later levels when you start to see that some of the environments are 'grown over' versions of the levels in the last game in different seasons.

The 2p battle mode is freakin' awesome... it's totally a mix of Pikmin, capture the flag, and mario kart. and it's great to swarm your friend with 50 pikmin against his 50 and just witness the war.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 389 Posts
    Seems like a game I might like. Is there a player vs AI skirmish battle mode?
    Jamen jag tror att han skäms, och har gömt sig. Vårt universum det är en av dom otaliga spermasatser som Herren i sin självhärliga ensamhet har runkat fram för å besudla intet.

Thanks
    I have to wait another month before i can taste pikemin tue! -_-,

Thanks
    Yes! Pikmin 2 is awesome. A sequel that is genuinely better than it's predecessor in ever way.

Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts
    I love pikmin.

time to go to EB.

Thanks
    i never beat the first one...why is it so freakin hard!!!

yea, the textures and backgrounds look really freakin nice

i think i'll pick up a copy eventually

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.