Following

Alone With The Flames

"Eh....Maybe I'll get laid." - Seven Flame
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Nice idea and nice mood but you "overdodged" it...also some light reflections have to hard edges...like on the arms and hair...

The hands look odd...try to do this gesture in front of a mirror and look how the fingers are positioned...also the forearms and the hands don't work together right...the angle is to extreme...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah, I agree with fozzybear-the forearms don't look like they are attached to the girl.I really like the girl though! Would love to see this with fixed arms & hands.

You are a level 8 ninja and even though you have a lot of weapons sometimes your ninja moves are your most powerful.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    the lighting is ahieved very well, however, as the two posters that previously mentioned, the front forearms and hands are off. it seems as though there is a breaking point (and it seems painful and unnatural). by just moving the front forearms up more (back in perspective, closer in relation to the body), it should make a world of difference.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i don't fully agree with the "overdoged" critic and think your arms fit in just right but i think the skin and clothing look too "clean" in this hard light.
    admiring the hands though..
    way to go!

Lim

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

nothing to lose so go for it

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like the mood also, but agree witht he odd look of the hands and arms. I tried to get that position also in the mirror and it hurt to hold, also the cleavage is odd.

I take horrible pictures, but I gave it a shot anyway hoping it might help instead of just saying it looked odd as sometimes one needs more information than that... the pose and lighting aren't exact by any means, but close enough to hopefully get the point across.

Alone With The Flames

More Pictures ... go here for more pictures and some closer ones of the hands. Sorry I could't get it clearer.

See where her palms almost meet and you can see her cleavage? the lines of her breasts are almost horizontal and it looks odd, especially if you continue the line (which my eye does). Maybe it would work better if the lines went downward more. If she has small small breasts (nothing wrong with that at all!) then the lines wouldn't be so prominent, unless they were real empy and floppy I'd think. They might be a too high up on her chest too?

The hands. Too symetrical. I think thats what bothers me about them, besides the odd positioning, which really is painful to get in real life.

Personal opinion on dodge and burn... its used well if you can't tell it was done

I like the picture a lot, the mood and idea. I dont' know if any of those pics will help, if not no harm done, you just had to look at some crappy pics.

--marie--

Don't forget to read the stickied FAQ's before posting

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Even though there are a few technical mistakes, I like the mood of the image. I'd note, though, that the water she's sitting in has a very gelatinous consistency (???). Was that intentional?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Great idea Marie!!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.