Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    You should be okay now
    Yeah, it is! Thanks! =)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,742 Times in 4,645 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtiaVonGreinz View Post
    Any update on my subscription change?
    Can you use the Contact Us email, explain what you want and I'll forward it on. Probably easier that way.

Thanks
    I want to cancel my subscription and make sure I don't keep paying every month. My paypal says that my next payment is on March 30.
    I already paid on November 30 and January 30 so that should mean I already paid for the 2 month subscription. Is there anything I can do to ensure that I can stop paying?

Thanks
    You need to cancel via your paypal subscription service. Here's a video explaining how to

Thanks
    Do you have any other payment method besides Paypal? I would like to pay directly from my card instead of using Paypal!

Thanks

Thanks
    Hello Mrs Black Spot!
    I bought a one month subscription on March 19. Yesterday, the same amount of money was automatically sent to Jason renewing my subscription.
    I cancelled it this morning in Paypal so it wouldnt be automatic and today it shows me as a guest and I dont have access to the workshop.
    Can you please sort this out? Thank you in advance.
    Mike

Thanks

Thanks
    I have a similar issue as Tataros where I canceled my membership/future payments a week ago or so and while I've been demoted to guest as of today the payment still went through.

Thanks
    You need to cancel via your paypal subscriptions. Please use the Contact Us email with full details of the transaction so I can forward it on.

Thanks
    Previously, I bought a subscription, ConceptArt.org -Level Up - All Stages. I forgot that I had set an auto renewal for a subscription I applied in March for 4 months.

I was wondering if I could have a refund on All Stages Subscription? I'm applying the same 3-4 months with double the price. I apologise for my carelessness.

I have also email you regarding this. Do you need any other screenshot as proof?

Thanks

Thanks
    Hi my Dad paid for my account about a week ago and I still don't have access to Portal; I'm very worried and I hope it can be fixed. I was very excited to take the program...

Thanks
    Can you please send a screen shot to blackspot@conceptart.org and I'll forward it on. I'll give you a temp access for the moment. You'll have access it via the forum.

Thanks
    Hi, I paid for the level up subscription. How do I access the program? When I click on the portal, it doesn't direct me anywhere

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dianalevinart View Post
    Hi, I paid for the level up subscription. How do I access the program? When I click on the portal, it doesn't direct me anywhere
    Please email me at blackspot@conceptart.org with a screenshot of the paypal receipt and I'll chase.

Thanks
    Just frowarded you the paypal email

21. The Following User Says Thank You to dianalevinart For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi, I have not heard back yet about this issue and am wondering what's going on. I payed for the level up subscription 3 days ago and still don't have access. I really don't want to do this, but I might have to open a dispute with papal if I do not get this resolved. I hope not as this really sounded like a great program. Hope to hear back soon.

Thanks
    Okay, you should have access now. If you can't access via the portal, you can on the forum - just scroll down.

Thanks
    Hi I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum or not as I think it might be a technical issue related to my level-up subscription but I'll try here anyway. I apologise if I'm not posting in the correct forum. I recently subscribed (maybe about an hour ago) and when I go to the level up page it asks me to log in. When I log in it takes me to a page saying that the site is no longer available. Am I accessing the level up area correctly?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Jasetronaut For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Just found this thread, i actually also emailed you but since this thread exist ill use it
    I have bought a 4 month subscription which did not work, and end up buying another 1 month subscription which still did not work
    the receipt are in the email, please fix this
    thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by elxis View Post
    Just found this thread, i actually also emailed you but since this thread exist ill use it
    I have bought a 4 month subscription which did not work, and end up buying another 1 month subscription which still did not work
    thank you
    I will email Black Spot about this
    "Know yourself. Express yourself. Master yourself"
    Instagram -- Sketchbook - Color 1.1 1.2 - Composition 1.1 1.2 - Drawing 1.1 - Illusion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasetronaut View Post
    Hi I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum or not as I think it might be a technical issue related to my level-up subscription but I'll try here anyway. I apologise if I'm not posting in the correct forum. I recently subscribed (maybe about an hour ago) and when I go to the level up page it asks me to log in. When I log in it takes me to a page saying that the site is no longer available. Am I accessing the level up area correctly?
    Just send a message about this
    "Know yourself. Express yourself. Master yourself"
    Instagram -- Sketchbook - Color 1.1 1.2 - Composition 1.1 1.2 - Drawing 1.1 - Illusion

Thanks
    To those members who are green and cannot access via the portal, you can access via the forum. Email me if you lose access using the Contact Us email.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I have not heard back yet about this issue and am wondering what's going on. I payed for the level up subscription 3 days ago and still don't have access. I really don't want to do this, but I might have to open a dispute with papal if I do not get this resolved. I hope not as this really sounded like a great program. Hope to hear back soon.
    Fixed
    Chief Technology Officer of ConceptArt.org

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elxis View Post
    thank you
    Fixed
    Chief Technology Officer of ConceptArt.org

Thanks
    It has been over a week and still no access to the videos nor any replies to the emails I have sent. I am not sure what you guys are doing on this site, but you definitely don't have it together it seems. I just opened a dispute with paypal to get my money back. I was trying to give you a chance to respond but it has been too long and I'm getting tired of being ignored.

Thanks
    It has been over a week and still no access to the videos nor any replies to the emails I have sent. I am not sure what you guys are doing on this site, but you definitely don't have it together it seems. I just opened a dispute with paypal to get my money back. I was trying to give you a chance to respond but it has been too long and I'm getting tired of being ignored.
    Okay I just finally found access to it. Apparently I was sent a link this morning that I tried but it didn't work. Thanks for fixing this. I will cancel the claim.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast