Character of the Week #360
The Gunsmith Merchant
Deadline - Sunday, September 7th 10PM GMT
Long ago the world fell apart from a catastrophe which nearly annihilated humanity. The world is now recovering but the damage is very severe. In this broken world, there are no more laws other than common morality among the survivors. Some live in peace, some live to cause chaos and some just want to make money. There is a gun smith who carries almost any kind of gun you would need, even make shift ones. If you want to protect your self, then he is the guy you would visit.
This week you are to design the gun smith merchant. This is a post-apocalyptic world, so you will need to design him accordingly. However, it is not specified how the world ended, so that is up to you.
- Must be Human (if you do mutations, don't do anything that would make him/her unidentifiable as human.)
- Can be male or female.
- Must have injuries from the disaster, old or new.
- The genre is Post-Apocalyptic.
- Background's Permitted, but don't forget what the focus is!
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW # and the artists username at the bottom of the image within, at least, a footer bar(TYPED, NOT WRITTEN)
- At least 3/4 of the character must be visible (minimum from the knees up). No back views are allowed without a front please.
- Only ONE character please, no multiple submissions.
- Sketches or rushed artwork will not be accepted into the poll
- No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work.
- At least two wips posted with your final in the finals thread.
- NO ENVIRONMENT BACKGROUNDS! You may use simple shapes,gradients or silhouettes. (UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE WITHIN THE WEEKLY BRIEF.)
- Please read through the thread for any posts made by the mod. They likely answered a question that was asked about the challenge!
- Have fun!