Thanks

the boot-straps thread

saw the following two posts here and I figured that it was worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Spot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by elinoree View Post
    If there isn't already, it'd be great to see a thread with peoples' stories like this. I think it's really useful to see the many ways that people wiggle their way up.
    Saw these, and figured that it aught to happen. I might tell my own sooner or later, but its really personal and I'm not entirely certain its quite as inspirational.

For now, posting this in case anyone wants to add their own story. I know that there are a lot of us artists who have been through a lot; most jobs I've worked I've have had at least a couple coworkers with shitty back-stories who are not working good jobs. Just keep in mind that this isn't to compare or see who has been through the worst; however if it helps you to get it off your chest or if you think it might help others currently in a tight spot feel free to add to the thread.

admin: if this takes off and you feel it warrants a sticky, well, you know what to do.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 399 Posts
    I have no story yet cause I haven't made it and even when I do make it, I doubt it would make for interesting reading.

I'm interested in hearing others though, hopefully people have got some and aren't shy about telling us