A Personal Note After 45 Posts at ConceptArt.Org

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

A Personal Note After 45 Posts at ConceptArt.Org

After several years at this site, after some 45 posts, after much feedback, and after watching this site improve its technical and visual, literary and dialogue capacities, I post the following words about my annual letters to family and friends.-Ron Price, Australia
    --------------------------------------------
    Readers of my annual letters or emails will certainly come across what I believe in, as well as an update on the comings and goings of my wife and I, and the 'significant individuals' in my life as they say in psychology. Go to this link to read my most recent & my previous annual emails:http://www.my-diary.org/read/d/465760 My annual letters are found, on the left side of the access page at that site, by scrolling-down to my posts for the years 2011, 2012, and 2013 and, then, clicking-on the annual letter of your choice. Readers will also come across my many interests and activities both now and throughout my life, as well as an updating with respect to the significant others in my family. The most recent update took place on 20 August 2014, with less than 2 weeks to go to the spring season in Australia, at least the definition of spring as beginning on September 1st.

Readers will also learn about my beliefs and values, morals and mores, ideas and standards, codes and conducts, attitudes and convictions, as they go from section to section of my website, if they are so inclined. There is now the equivalent of 60 books with 80,000 words per book at this my website, and much of it, indeed, most of it, has little or nothing to do with me, except in the sense that all of one's writing and all of one's interests reflect a certain autobiographical aspect of one's life. I also post at literally 1000s of internet sites and interact with others as little as possible. I make this point because, if I took interaction with others seriously, and made every effort to respond to all who post messages at sites where I am registered and write, that is all I would do all day long. The link to the art sub-section of my site is found at: http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/Art.html

married for 47 years, a teacher for 32, a student for 18, a writer and editor for 15, and a Baha'i for 55(in 2014).
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,638 Times in 3,791 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    The images on your Finally Finished thread are not there any more. Maybe you could reinstate them Ron, please.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I don't have any images, although my website has lots of images at this link: http://www.ronpriceepoch.com/Art.html

married for 47 years, a teacher for 32, a student for 18, a writer and editor for 15, and a Baha'i for 55(in 2014).

• 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department
SpringOfSea's Sketchbook