Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by karlie View Post
    Hi guys!
    I was just wondering if anyone knows the/ or where I can find the payments details to Sheridan? To pay the portfolio fee? I'm an international student so I'm going to have to transfer the money to them, I've sent them an email but I'm a little anxious about the deadline coming up and the money not getting there in time!
    Thanks!
    I'd call the admissions office, they should have that information.

Quote Originally Posted by SoSaucy View Post
    I am mailing in my portfolio so does the portfolio submissions sheet have to be taped to the front of the portfolio or do I put it in the first page of the portfolio? They tell the people who are bringing it in person that they should place the sheet on the outside of the portfolio but they don't give instructions where to put the sheet for the people who have to mail it.
    Stick it on the front of the portfolio just to be safe.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hi guyss
    I've been on and off this thread for the past few months, just looking at how people have been progressing~
    If you're mailing in your portfolio, we have less than two weeks left! sdhjfks

i think i might post some photos later on showing some stuff I've done

I was wondering, for the hands, do you guys think it'll be fine if i show a hand squeezing an object? like a tube of toothpaste? As long as i show construction underneath?

Thanks
    As long as the two hand poses are dynamic and different somewhat, I think they'll love it! I don't think I've seen anyone draw a hand squeezing toothpaste so go for it!

And thank you Piedram, I will just tape it
    Visit my website! sosaucy.deviantart.com

Thanks
    Hi guys I'm new your couple room, drawing works is meaningful. Everybody should love your paintings.

Thanks
    What happened to the thread? Looks like the site went down for a bit and now it's deleted the last few posts, strange...

Thanks
    Hi guys, I'm actually applying for animation next year (still got one more year of high school), but I'll be lurking anyway. Good luck everyone!

From all the threads I've checked, it seems like the last 2 weeks of posts have been wiped. They posted on the facebook group that they lost some data from the site maintenance, but at least they said they're trying to ensure this won't happen again.

Thanks
    Hi guys!
    Animation portfolio deadline is near! I'm getting so stressed ´ -`;;
    It was a huge mistake to procrastinate my portfolio till now........
    Hope you guys didn't make the same mistake ;;

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixolo View Post
    Hi guys!
    Animation portfolio deadline is near! I'm getting so stressed ´ -`;;
    It was a huge mistake to procrastinate my portfolio till now........
    Hope you guys didn't make the same mistake ;;
    I'm sure you'll be fine Mixolo! I've seen your stuff floating around tumblr and it's really good.

Good luck everyone~

10. The Following User Says Thank You to VanessaFardoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixolo View Post
    Hi guys!
    Animation portfolio deadline is near!
    Good luck Mixolo, when is the hand in date for Canadians?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to chownyp For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chownyp View Post
    Good luck Mixolo, when is the hand in date for Canadians?
    People who are able to do the portfolio drop off are doing it this week. As of next week, it's the waiting game for everybody haha

Thanks
    I thought the deadline was Feb. 20th?
    Visit my website! sosaucy.deviantart.com

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SoSaucy View Post
    I thought the deadline was Feb. 20th?
    Feb 20th is the mail in due date. Anyone 80km from the school brings it in this week.

Thanks
    Hello again 2015 Sheridan Animation Hopefuls!

Now that the in-person portfolio due dates are happening and everyone is completing their portfolios once and for all, I wanted to say a few closing remarks. First of all, congratulations to everyone who has put in the many many hours of hard work to prepare a portfolio for this years review. You should all be very proud of yourselves! Applying to a school such a Sheridan is not an easy task as many of you have most likely realized. And for some of you (myself included) this will be your second (or even third time) applying to the program. But whether this is your first, second or even third time applying, I wish you the best of luck and hope all of your efforts will be realized!

The reality is, however, that there are only 125 seats in Sheridan's Bachelor of Animation program for students living in Canada, and only 25 seats reserved for international students making the grand total of 150 seats. I'm sure almost all of you are aware of this by now, but out of the 1000+ applicants, not many manage to snag a spot. But here's what I want everyone to know: whether you get into Sheridan or not does not determine your worth as an artist. You yourself make that decision. So even if the Sheridan gods do not shine upon you, know that it isn't the end of the world. We are still artists. And nothing can take that title away from us. We will continue making art that means something to us because that's all we know. We're artist's after all--we live to create. So in the words of Steve Jobs, "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."

And thanks so much to everyone who took the time to give their advice and post their works to this thread! Your contribution will literally be looked upon by future hopefuls in the many years to come. Now let's keep our heads held high as we eagerly await the results we've been dying to hear!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PokoPoko View Post
    Hello again 2015 Sheridan Animation Hopefuls!

Now that the in-person portfolio due dates are happening and everyone is completing their portfolios once and for all, I wanted to say a few closing remarks. First of all, congratulations to everyone who has put in the many many hours of hard work to prepare a portfolio for this years review. You should all be very proud of yourselves! Applying to a school such a Sheridan is not an easy task as many of you have most likely realized. And for some of you (myself included) this will be your second (or even third time) applying to the program. But whether this is your first, second or even third time applying, I wish you the best of luck and hope all of your efforts will be realized!

The reality is, however, that there are only 125 seats in Sheridan's Bachelor of Animation program for students living in Canada, and only 25 seats reserved for international students making the grand total of 150 seats. I'm sure almost all of you are aware of this by now, but out of the 1000+ applicants, not many manage to snag a spot. But here's what I want everyone to know: whether you get into Sheridan or not does not determine your worth as an artist. You yourself make that decision. So even if the Sheridan gods do not shine upon you, know that it isn't the end of the world. We are still artists. And nothing can take that title away from us. We will continue making art that means something to us because that's all we know. We're artist's after all--we live to create. So in the words of Steve Jobs, "Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."

And thanks so much to everyone who took the time to give their advice and post their works to this thread! Your contribution will literally be looked upon by future hopefuls in the many years to come. Now let's keep our heads held high as we eagerly await the results we've been dying to hear!

Well said Pokopoko!

Don't stop doing what you're doing, regardless of outcome at Sheridan ~

Thanks
    So damn True

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast