Character of the Week #357
Deadline - Sunday, July 27th 10PM GMT
To become a wizard, one must have the qualities of magic. It doesn't matter how little magic you possess, just the fact that one can control it's force, makes them a candidate. Though, there are no special schools for one to become a wizard. They have to be taught by another, more powerful wizard. Magic users are like unique magnets, and are attracted toward one another. So almost all powerful wizards will eventually find a pupil, because their magic is connected.
This week you are to design an apprentice wizard!
- Can be male or female
- Must be Human, elf, dwarf, gnome, orc, or halfling.(no animalkin)
- Must be casting a spell.
- Environment Background's permitted this week.
- Genre is fantasy
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW # and the artists username at the bottom of the image within, at least, a footer bar(TYPED, NOT WRITTEN)
- At least 3/4 of the character must be visible. No back views are allowed without a front please.
- Only ONE character please.
- Sketches or rushed artwork will not be accepted into the poll
- No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work
- At least two wips posted with your final in the finals thread
- NO ENVIRONMENT BACKGROUNDS! You may use simple shapes,gradients or silhouettes
- Please read through the thread for any posts made by the mod. They likely answered a question that was asked about the challenge!
- Have fun!