View Poll Results: Wizard's Apprentice
- 46. You may not vote on this poll
Drive By Uppercut
July 25th, 2014 #1
CHOW #357 :: Wizard's Apprentice :: FINALS
Character of the Week #357
Deadline - Sunday, July 27th 10PM GMT
To become a wizard, one must have the qualities of magic. It doesn't matter how little magic you possess, just the fact that one can control it's force, makes them a candidate. Though, there are no special schools for one to become a wizard. They have to be taught by another, more powerful wizard. Magic users are like unique magnets, and are attracted toward one another. So almost all powerful wizards will eventually find a pupil, because their magic is connected.
This week you are to design an apprentice wizard!
- Can be male or female
- Must be Human, elf, dwarf, gnome, orc, or halfling.(no animalkin)
- Must be casting a spell.
- Environment Background's permitted this week.
- Genre is fantasy
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW # and the artists username at the bottom of the image within, at least, a footer bar(TYPED, NOT WRITTEN)
- At least 3/4 of the character must be visible. No back views are allowed without a front please.
- Only ONE character please.
- Sketches or rushed artwork will not be accepted into the poll
- No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work
- At least two wips posted with your final in the finals thread
- NO ENVIRONMENT BACKGROUNDS! You may use simple shapes,gradients or silhouettes
- Please read through the thread for any posts made by the mod. They likely answered a question that was asked about the challenge!
- Have fun!
Hide this ad by registering as a memberJuly 25th, 2014 #2
July 25th, 2014 #3
Another fun subject!
July 25th, 2014 #4
Complete design 0/
July 26th, 2014 #5
July 26th, 2014 #6Registered User
- Join Date
- Jun 2014
- Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
July 26th, 2014 #7
July 26th, 2014 #8
July 26th, 2014 #9
Good round guys! lots of coolness
Last edited by wizo5454; July 26th, 2014 at 07:27 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to wizo5454 For This Useful Post:
July 26th, 2014 #10Registered User
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
- Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Last edited by Sic Rigum; July 26th, 2014 at 07:50 PM.
July 26th, 2014 #11Level Up - All Access
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Thanked 14 Times in 10 Posts
The Following User Says Thank You to hugoaraujo For This Useful Post:
July 27th, 2014 #12
July 27th, 2014 #13