Hi! I just signed up here, so sorry in advance if this is in the wrong forum. I'd like to get some advice on schools for animation?

I'm seventeen and just out of high school, with one semester left at State College of Florida to get my Associate in Arts (I dual-enrolled all through high school, and received a scholarship from the art department to finish my degree).

I live about a half-hour away from Ringling College of Art and Design, so I had originally planned to attend there after I graduated. I've taken several workshop classes there in the past, and I'm familiar with the faculty and campus. I was actually accepted there for Illustration or Game Art last semester, but I decided to finish up at SCF since their animation program had already closed.

Ringling certainly would be convenient, but I want to make sure I'm getting the most bang for my buck, y'know?
I have a friend who's planning on going to SCAD for game art, and I love the campus and city there. I'm also considering Laguna and CalArts. I've heard that Sheridan is amazing, but I'm not so sure about moving out of the country... Also, someone mentioned that LMU had a decent program?

What are your thoughts? Does anyone have experience with these schools?