Thanks

Red face Back after a long hiatus

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if any of you remember me or not but I use to hang out in the critique forums a lot. Anyways, it sure has a been a long time since I have haunted Conceptart.org and thing sure have changed! Anyways, just thought I would give a little hello and that I might be frequenting the critique forums once again!

Where do I begin? Well about 2 years ago I graduated Cal State Fullerton with a BA in Art and a focus in illustration and visual development. I have been freelancing most of this time, doing work for Enigma Games on and off, and I am currently doing contracted speculative work for MMOmagic. Oh I recently, did all the work and layout for an Table Top RPG core rulebook called "Spooks! Welcome to the Great Beyond". Doing an entire layout for a RPG book was quite the challenge but I enjoyed it plus they came out looking great! The book will be out for purchase from RPGdrivethru on July 5th I believe! I am still in the trenches, but I have numerous things in the works so that should be changing soon!
    Last edited by Ito Saith Webb; June 28th, 2014 at 02:34 AM.

Imagination is not a total internal power but rather it is a reflection and multi-faceted projection of our experiences and knowledge. We take in information from the world around us and intuitively re-order it into something new. Something is not created from nothing but simply transformed from what was before.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,733 Times in 4,639 Posts

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post: