Drakaina Fantasy art Muse, reference model for Fantasy, erotic, pinup and comic art..

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Red face Drakaina Fantasy art Muse, reference model for Fantasy, erotic, pinup and comic art..

Hello Board

My name is Drakaina, I am known as the first Fantasy art model of France (believe me when I started in 2001, not a lot of people even new what a Fantasy art Model was lol. But in spite of some interrogations caused by this new form of artistic expression (in france that is ), I managed to impose my presence, first on the Internet, then, gradually into the press (national and international) and thus to be recognize by general public.And despite was some jaleous model can say, when reading their letters and messages you see my "fans" do not appreciate me automatically for what is seen at the first glance lol...).
    I would like to invite you today to traverse my universe, in which a multitude of Fantasy, Pin-up, comics & erotic art illustrations and paintings by many French and International artists intermingle (they all have different style - depending on where they are from - but I really love them all.
    If you need a picture reference please let me know as I welcome artistic collaborations
    I also have an animal right project going on and if some of you are interested, I'l be glad to have you "on board" as there is never enought people for good actions!!
    Looking forward to hearing from you
    Drakaina
    Fantasy art Muse
    http://drakaina.com
    "La femme est le chef d'oeuvre de Dieu
    surtout quand elle a le Diable au corps

Last edited by Drakaina; October 28th, 2004 at 10:09 AM. Reason: misplaced in wrong forum part
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking Right forum section?

I am hoping I did post this thread on the right section Maybe I should have posted in the general section lol
    Drakaina

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 2