Level Up Subscription Issues

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Exclamation Level Up Subscription Issues

Please post any issues you may have with the Level Up Subscription. So far they have shown great customer service as well as going above and beyond that.

It is without a doubt that this community will continue to thrive for a long time, This thread can be used to post issues regarding the subscription so please wait patiently and respectfully with your request.

Thanks again Conceptart.org team for sharing your expertise and providing a haven for many who may not normally have access to a community like this.
    I hope they can assist you and keep your remaining time here enjoyable.

Last edited by Drive By Uppercut; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:29 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,140 Times in 2,687 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    this looks all resolved now. If anyone has any issues at all please feel free to pm David Ahmad directly and he can assist. Keep up the good work driveby!

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 786 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I got an email the other day, telling me I had to pay to prolong my subscription, so I went ahead and payed... but the next day, paypal did an automatic payment, apparently for the old price for another half year. that's a great deal, but now I payed double :/ help?

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Still issues with my access to the forums, I PMed, Posted about it on Facebook and by now it is kind of awkward situation where I have to wonder what is going on.
    Its great that I can view the videos but without being able to post and get feedback for my work how am I to advance?

I didn't do any wrong to anyone and treated people with respect. If this was a free service I'd probably be more patient but I paid for six months and been told things would be looked into days ago and since then nothing. I hate being in this situation where I have to run after people and come off like this, its embarrassing to me and feels as though i'm not being taken seriously.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LightandDark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sometimes running after people is the only way to get your questions answered. I felt the same when I originally posted my issue in this thread but it was dealt with accordingly. I felt kinda lame sounding all needy, but this subscription has been the biggest improvement I've personally seen in my art so I continued to pursue assistance with what was wrong.

To me it looks like you may have paid your subscription but the Level Up membership hasn't activated. Be patient for this was my exact issue that was dealt with swiftly.

Try to provide them with a digital receipt blurring out confidential areas as well and PM David Ahmad as Jason Manley had recommended.

Last edited by Drive By Uppercut; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:25 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    To clarify the subscription did activate but it became deactivated shortly after I posted 2 topics on the subscribers forums for reasons I do not know.. I did PM David Ahmad some days ago about this subject. No one asked me for a digital receipt but I do have one of my paypal payment confirmation if that is really the issue.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to LightandDark For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I am having a similar issue. I renewed my subscription in late September, and I should be set until mid to late October. I also pmed David Ammad several days ago, and have not received a response since then. This is frustrating. I would love to be able to post again. Please let me know how to fix this as soon as possible. Thanks.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Max Belvedere For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I understand not being able to post is really bad, but I'd also like to ask again for someone to look into my issue. I payed at least 80 $ too much because of an automatic payment and don't really have the money to spare at the moment tbh.

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey !
    My subscription renewed automatically the 10th september of this month via paypal as my last subscription ended and I don't have access to the level up forums.

Well, it's not a real problem, I'm not in a hurry but, the first 6 months subscription I paid was 79$ as it was the beginning and there was a discount.
    So this time paypal obviously automatically paid 79$, but as there isn't any discount now, does 79$ accounts for something ?
    Because the value on paypal won't change but yours will, according to your discounts.

Last edited by Fincks; 1 Week Ago at 04:31 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    pretty close to what happened to me. only I payed for 4 months ($107?). (wanted half a year, but didnt have that much to spare). then paypal automatically payed $80 for another half year which I guess wouldnt work as the discount is over now. is there anyone looking into this at all? :/

>>mah tumbr

Thanks
    Thanked 5,526 Times in 3,720 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I chasing it up for you guys. Hang on.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    thanks black! you're the best!

>>mah tumbr

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ashess can you please send me an email to artdesignandcreativity@gmail.com with your paypal email address associated and I will work with you to get it resolved right away.

jm

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Apologies. Any technical issues can be reported by PM to david ahmad (our admin/programmer guru) or if you wish to reach me via skype you may do so at user conceptartorg

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    When you buy at a discount you get that discount for the long haul under the current system (subject to change for future new registrants). That is one of the benefits of signing up during a discount period under the current system.

Best,

JM

Members who have read this thread: 54