Been awhile...[Big DL]

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

Been awhile...[Big DL]

Hey! I don't think I've really posted anything on here in quite awhile. I was setting up a Photobucket account today and uploading a bunch of stuff so I figured I might as well pop on, drop some stuff off, and see if I couldn't get some help. People here have always been very helpful to me in the past. Anyway, here's some things I did in the last couple of weeks. I know I need a lot of work loosening up my figures, as well as some major anatomy study (those damn hands ) and to improve my shading techniques. If anyone can offer me some pointers in those areas (or anything else you can think of) it'd be much appreciated. Thanks!

Ambassador of Kick-your-assador
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    The Man With No Name had me laughing.

Thanks
    WOW! You've got some great stuff here. Anatomy studies never hurt anyone but I don't really see much of a problem with them in your stuff except for maybe the cyclops pic. Good stuff post more!

My Sketchbook
    ^keep me going by visiting my sketchbook^

Thanks
    take some time and do a couple life studies. you never realise how much they help till you do them. also, try some drawing exercizes (blind countours highly recomended) these will help your hand catch up to your eye. if during a picture you find yourself getting away from the detail, do another blind contour, just stop drawing and start one. then come back, it renews your intrest and refreshes your eye. As a matter of fact, I can't recommend this exercize enough. It's SOOO GOOOD! also, never draw without a sandwitch nearby. I can tell the moment in your pictures when hunger began to creep over you. finally remove both shoes and socks and alow your feet to breathe, it will wick away any sweat which is the cause for almost all foot odour. good luck and have fum. lots and lots of fum. fum is great.

Thanks
    Skeen-Heh, thanks dude.

Xpose-Thanks a lot man. I definitely need to do some more anatomy studies. If there's not many noticeable errors it's probably just because I didn't go into too much detail on most of them. I know for a fact that I get pretty lost trying to figure out what goes where. All the same, I appreciate your kind words.

Thankfully Yours-I took a life drawing course in the spring, but being out of class for the summer is really making me rusty. I'm definitely going to be jumping back into the life study once the fall semester starts. Your blind contour suggestion was excellent, I'll give that a try. I must also thank you for your advice on foot odor. I've followed your suggestion and, I'll be damned, my feet virtually smell like roses right now! Everyone in my immediate vicinity is in your debt. Oh, and for the record, I always have fum when I draw. In fact, I have fum with everything I do. Not to brag, but I've been told I'm actually barrels of fum. Thanks dude

Ambassador of Kick-your-assador

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.