Nemodabs' jumble of personal work

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Nemodabs' jumble of personal work

Hey! I thought I'd make this thread in addition to my sketchbook in order to get a good overview of the "base" I've got to work with for my own improvement. I need to find a more specific style, a characteristic and learn to lean to genres by will. In the future I'd like to add an amount of images suitable for a portfolio of rpg/card game art, book covers and/or game concepts. If I have a strong frame for each of those I might be able to tell what works for me. I hope to maybe get some input by you guys as to what you see from your more experienced "in the market" eyes.

I have laid off making these bigger pieces for a while now though, only been idea crunching on the Daily Sketch Group forum and being an information/study spunge. So once I start putting this experience in finished work again perhaps there'll be a noticable change to comment on. (Side note: the moth and the image with the car are partly fan art and aren't fully designs of my own. Rest is though.)

Thanks for taking a look anyway, each one of these galleries up here are an insperation of their own Don't hesitate to message me for a chat.

/Johanna Stålberg

Attached Images Attached Images                          
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 5