Sketchbook: drawing with anger

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks

drawing with anger

I'm just a normal person who sucks at looking good, having muscles and everything that matters so I started drawing in order to find happiness elsewhere.

I will change the title picture when I create something good. So yeah check back in maybe 20 years after World War IV.

Last edited by mr pimmel; May 13th, 2014 at 02:15 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    some perspective because I suck muffins at perspective

Name:  perspektive001001a_klein.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  147.1 KB

Name:  perspektive002002a_klein.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  136.6 KB

what I've learned:

• The closer the 2 vanishing points on the horizon are to each other, the more fisheye your picture looks.
    • In Photoshop, you can create straight diagonal lines by clicking, holding down shift and clicking again somewhere else. You can create straight vertical or horizontal lines by holding down your left mouse button, holding down shift and then dragging your mouse in an either horizontal or vertical direction.

Thanks

posemaniacs sucks!

so yeah since I got too aroused drawing nude models from http://artists.pixelovely.com/practi...igure-drawing/ I resorted to http://www.posemaniacs.com/thirtysecond to do 60 sec sketches to improve my non existing anatomy drawin skillbase.

i'm not able to detect improvement to this point because I suck or posemaniacs sucks with its way too difficult perspectives or we both suck. I was able to create 2 good enough sketches (marked them with a blue point). good enough considerung the fact I switched off the assconquering 60 sec countdown and did them in like 20 minutes. so yeah, I gotta do more, but fast since time is of the essence here since I'm balding.

Name:  anatomie001001a.jpg
Views: 66
Size:  259.2 KB

what I've learned:

• nothing

Thanks
    Thanked 5,453 Times in 3,665 Posts
    I don't know, your proportions aren't too bad, but you're drawing very small. Start thinking of what you're drawing (including sexy ladies) as objects, and 3d objects at that. I hear the price of wigs are reasonable at this time of year.

Thanks
    edited because of double post. cant delete; forum sucks

Last edited by mr pimmel; June 1st, 2014 at 11:59 AM.

Thanks
    Black Spot: Thanks, it is appreciated.

Ok so I did some more 1 minute sketches...

Name:  anatomie001001b.jpg
Views: 79
Size:  171.5 KB

But then I was like yeah now lets do a good one and render out some woman but with that goal in mind I just couldnt do even a simple fucking sketch right. It was like drawing impotence; the pressure was too high so I couldn't get it up.

Name:  anatomie002001a.jpg
Views: 60
Size:  80.9 KB

Same with analog drawing. Sometimes it's ok, sometimes it sucks.

Name:  anatomieFUCKYOU.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  443.1 KB

So I had to use a ball pen because I was at home because of a wedding. So I was basically the only person there without a date. Even the 3 year old children had brought a date. So some days after the wedding my parents asked me if I was gay. Fucking great.

Ok so here's a quick drawing of a character or something. I am a beginner in drawing but I am really starting to love my new tablet. More than a woman will ever love me.

Name:  Sketches004be.jpg
Views: 45
Size:  162.3 KB

Thanks

deliberate practice ain't deliberate enough

Gesture drawing is pretty fucking exhausting so one might think it's deliberate practice. But the truth is, it's not even close. Basicly after EVERY SINGLE drawing one should go back and watch like a 1000 gesture drawing tutorials again and again and again. It's life at its finest: unless you puke your fucking guts out because you are giving a 120 percent, you get nothing but a wet fart in the face by the ass of life.

Between the creation of each of the following three pictures lay some days, so the further the last date of me watching a tutorial goes back in time, the worse the drawings get and in the end I just got fucking mad and I punched a hole in the wall and I screamed like a little child.

Name:  anatomie003001a.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  335.0 KB

Name:  anatomie004001a.jpg
Views: 38
Size:  167.8 KB

Name:  anatomie05001a.jpg
Views: 34
Size:  311.1 KB

Now in the end I realized that I just am too old to learn something. It's just great. Not only does your duck go limp and your hair disappears from your head and reappears on your back (Who invented that??! Are you fucking stupid?), but as you humbly resort to calmer tides you realize you are not great at anything that doesn't require you to be good-looking either.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,453 Times in 3,665 Posts

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    3 nights ago I went out. It was pretty sad. I wasted a ton of money on overpriced alcohol to numb the feeling of embarassement that I got by getting faceblocked by all the girls. Some bald guys with tattoos asked me if wanted to go with them to see hookers but I told them that I was not ready. Instead, I went on a 40-hour-no-sleep working spree for another project during which I also started the following sketch. Then I slept for 15 hours during which I dreamed that my mother tried to keep the secret from me that she was Beyoncé. Which is pretty stupid if you closely think about it and also if you not so closely think about it. So then I continued working on the sketch and I got lucky in Photoshop.

Name:  deer.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  154.8 KB

Work in progress:

Name:  deer_wip_001.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  78.4 KB

Name:  deer_wip_002.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  60.7 KB

Name:  deer_wip_003.jpg
Size:  114.1 KB

References. Since I try to learn as much and as fast as I can I did not trace the images, but I kept them right next to the sketch because I'm in desperate need of an ok result.

Name:  deer_ref.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  89.7 KB

Here's some other shit that I did some days ago. It's way worse. I guess the formula is true:

"Copying" your "reference" + lucky accidents in Photoshop = good end product

Name:  shit.jpg
Size:  140.3 KB

Name:  whatever001001e_klein.jpg
Size:  191.2 KB

Members who have read this thread: 17