I have a question about Photoshop:
Does anyone know if it's possible in PS to link a certain brush tip with a particular Layer?
Layer 1 could have a marker/chalk type tip for color.
Layer 2 could have a pencil-type tip for outlining.
The artist could quickly switch tools then by simply changing layers. Name:  PhotshopWish.jpg
Views: 274
Size:  108.8 KB