Allow me to introduce myself
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Arrow Allow me to introduce myself

Hello all.

My Name's Paul, I'm a second year college student in Rochester NY, looking to transfer to the Art Center College of Design in the spring.

I think it goes without saying, given that I've joined this forum, that I'm an avid illustrator, who's not quite broken into the professional market as of yet.

My website (modest, I know) is http://www.endlessmachine.vze.com. I don't have a scanner at the present, so much of that work is done almost exclusively in photoshop. The images 'guard', guard2', 'angel' and 'biomech' are the only things that really adhere to the flavor of this forum, but it's all there to be seen anyway

Unfotunately, given that I don't have a scanner, I won't be able to post as much new work as I'd like to in the coming weeks until the fall session of school begins, but I regularly make a photoshop-only image (like the 'guard' ones) so I can at least show you some of that work.

I look forward to posting more work in the future, and getting to be part of the community.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi! I like your work a lot! The gaurd is incredible especially for only PS, I can't paint only in PS to save my life! Hooray for Painter and OC! Anyway welcome to CA have fun!

Silently Roaring

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks, S. R.

And if I may do a slight bit of pitiful bragging, it's PS 5.5, on a 233 Mhz Pentium 1, w/ 48 megs of RAM, and a mouse. No wacom just yet. Took me about 4 to 5 hours, start to finish.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    That's kinda creepy! I don't understand how some people are so good with a mouse...Heh I'm no good digital even with a tablet. Anyhoo glad to see you hear.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    whoa we have the same last name.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Not too common a name in the states, is it?

Anyway, I'm going to asssume that you're of some kind of Indian descent, correct? Well, I'm not, but the peculiar thing is that my mother's ex husband was, and after they separated, she kept the name after I was born, and as a result, I'm also named Ganguly.My name should've been either Simboli or Sardano, and I've thought of changing it, but haven't gotten around to it/don't really want to. It's kind of become an ironic similarity that I look like my brother's anyway (ie. massive) and it's kind of become our genetic trademark.

Was your version of Ganguly also shortened from 'Gangopadhaya' as ours was? Try fitting that on the back of a credit card.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeah im just regular indian guy, always ganguly. You have a good backstory though.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.