Sketchbook: Churchmountain's sketchbook to learn, get inspired and have fun!
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Churchmountain's sketchbook to learn, get inspired and have fun!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Churchmountain's sketchbook to learn, get inspired and have fun!

Hi there! I am Jesper a 20 year old art lover from Denmark. When i was younger i was really into drawing and painting although it came to a bit of a halt. But now I really wanna find the passion that I had before and commit a bit more to my paintings and the supportive community that seems to be here on concept art.org. Hopefully this sketchbook and all you guys and girls out there might help one another to push it a little further and make some more interesting stuff.

I usually make portraits, and a lot of half hearted sketches, but i will try upload some more devoted pieces along the way

So anyway here are some things made last year, and a bit of the newer things

Attachment 1931425Attachment 1931426Attachment 1931424Attachment 1931427Attachment 1931422Attachment 1931428Attachment 1931423

Attached Images Attached Images                    
    Last edited by Churchmountain; 4 Weeks Ago at 08:13 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Alright! So i have somewhat managed to do a bit of anatomy studies. I tried to do a collage of the sketches i have done on paper during the week. I'm sure it will be great motivation someday
    The other picture was a concept for a friend.

I think i need to put more thought into my pieces and sketches. I really really want to be drawing expertly. But then again i guess it doesn't matter if all the drawings are boring I must try to convey a story or a feeling with my piece, loosen up and have some more fun with it

Name:  Collage of sketches march 2014.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  572.4 KBName:  Phil - billede.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  173.5 KB

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 8