Lather rinse repeat & A Ghostly Tickle (NUDITY)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Lather rinse repeat & A Ghostly Tickle (NUDITY)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Lather rinse repeat & A Ghostly Tickle (NUDITY)

In the spirit of european advertisement and euro-adult comics...

Mostly daydreaming about more commercial work

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    daaayyymn, once again yeti, your women rox all over. Only crit, is the first women, the naked one, would look, i dunno, more like a dirty european comic thingy commercial if she had less definition, so its more an asthetics crit, than an actual crit...humm....

my gallery

Member: Team Insect Battle X-Treme ( scorpion squad, mutated monstrosity platoon)

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dat is some hot stuff.
    The first one looks great, but the mouth looks a little odd. I think it is the weird dot on the left (her right cheek).

The second one looks more Japanese inspired. With what looks like cloth instead of tentacles.

uh... Great stuff!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good point shadow. Thanks for that observation, an asthetics crit is a as good as any crit in my book.

mos667: The spot on her her cheek is supposed to be a water droplet, but I can see now that it is too isolated from the other droplets to be read as such. Good call. The 'tentacles' or 'cloth' is neither. They were meant to be ghostly wisps swooping down upon her to give her a tickle, hense the title 'Ghostly Tickle', but I can see your confusion and quite respect your comment.

-Yeti

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    that second picture is nice... tho the photo you drew it from was even nicer
    (http://www.meganqt.com/preview.php).
    if got no problem with drawing from photos, i do it myself, but you should at least say that you used photo ref...

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    You know what, newman...don't assume that I was keeping it a secret. People at this forum that are familiar with my work know that I use photo ref on occasion, many others do as well and not all mention it at first post. If someone asks I am always honest.

But thanks, for puttin' it out there. If budding artists are questioning whether to use photo reference, I always tell them that it is a tool to help inspire or to solidify an idea. In this case her pose was intriguing, not just that it's erotic in her body language, but it gave me an idea as to where take it as a drawing. The 'tickle' was the inspiration and not the fact that is was an erotic pose.

To learn to draw better, I also add that photo reference is great for practice, but drawing from life is more important and much more rewarding as a learning tool.

Hopefully, newman, you realize that I hide nothing behind my work. If I don't mention my method right off, feel free to ask.

-Tom

Last edited by yeticatcher; August 6th, 2004 at 03:46 AM.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.