Sketchbook: A lil' help please?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: A lil' help please?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

A lil' help please?

Okay, so I've been at art for a while now... and by that I mean years, almost entirely self taught which would be impressive... if I was that good at it.
    Thing is there's lots of places where I feel like going wrong and despite asking in other places, nobody'll tell me where I'm messing up. I'm not going for a totally realistic style but I still think I'm making too many errors that aren't really to do with styles.
    So I thought if any place could give crits, it's this site! Though I'mm better at following images than words, so if you can do redlines or link over to something helpful, that would be perfect!

Thought I'd just lead out with some basics. I kinda make a point to include kids in these practices too since they're hardly covered in many books and guides...
    Name:  heaz.png
Views: 207
Size:  86.9 KBName:  frames.png
Views: 165
Size:  171.3 KB

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    One thing you might want to think about is that you're placing your cheekbones rather sharply and at a high point- I'm not sure if this is intended, but it might help to alter this to soften your faces. I don't know if that made sense or not lol.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 8