Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Thanks
    Just uploading some pre-scanned stuff first.

Name:  img20180708_17023975.jpg
Views: 542
Size:  124.1 KB Commissioned my self to create posters of women based on Cyberpunk, Steampunk and Dieselpunk. These are the thumbnails.
    Name:  img20180708_17035291.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  132.0 KBEvo!GambitxRogue

I drew just the face, then the body without planning. I'm sure you can tell. Perspective HALP.
    Name:  img20180708_17055424.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  79.5 KB
    Name:  img20180708_17092892.jpg
Views: 535
Size:  125.7 KB Fist attempt at sequential paneling.
    Name:  img20180708_17145192.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  191.6 KB
    Name:  img20180708_17185370.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  130.2 KBName:  img20180708_17210661.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  127.2 KBArtist study, couldn't for the life of me get Starfire's pose right.
    Name:  img20180708_17233537.jpg
Views: 532
Size:  107.2 KB
    Come say Hi! I could always use a boost.

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...r-s-sketchbook

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Picture of my Madre.
    Name:  img20180726_21234211.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  155.0 KBName:  img20180726_21285517.jpg
Views: 531
Size:  160.4 KBJewellery Design.
    Name:  img20180726_21360119.jpg
Views: 530
Size:  147.3 KBSketches for a story.
    Name:  img20180726_21391544.jpg
Size:  181.2 KBAmerican style tattoo after watching Ink Master with my mum.

Name:  img20180726_21402847.jpg
Views: 533
Size:  199.8 KB
    Ears! 3 different ways.
    Name:  img20180726_21423834.jpg
Views: 534
Size:  143.7 KBBy imagination.

Name:  img20180726_21453707.jpg
Size:  163.0 KB

Thanks
    First sketch with Design Doll.

Name:  img20180726_21500013.jpg
Views: 529
Size:  74.4 KB
    2nd
    Name:  img20180726_21522458.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  148.8 KB

Catwoman with turn around. So much fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thanks
    Dang you#ve been productive! Amazing, I admite how many drawings you post at once :o
    As for the swimmer which you drew 'without planning'- the neck is too twisty, no need for all those lines, just the sinew that goes down from the outer corners of the jaw to the clavicle and maybe the outline of the spine are enough to show a twist in the neck.
    I really like your line work and now i see watyou meant by drawing a lot of early lately You work amazingly from reference. I'd be interested in how you build up faces and bodies when you draw then not using a reference?
    very impressive "sketch dump"
    very smart use of the design dool tool! honestly for some reason I only use it to get 1 pose but never for studies by turning the model? that's really smart lol, well done!
    interesting to see how you put the character onto the doll, too
    Last edited by mkingamess; July 26th, 2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: updated

Thanks
    I would have more posted, but it was taking too long and I wanted to get to the Catwoman stuff. Agreed about the neck thanks for the constructive tip. Traced my finger from my jaw corner to my clavicle, yet it maybe easier to visualise if I draw it.
    I think I'm a sucka for clear linework, because I don't want people to accuse me of doing chickenscratch', additionally lack of clean lines makes me anxious. Tells me it's not good, and I have a ways to go. Maybe 'free drawing' will help loosen me up. Thankyou. Without reference it's much to be desired, or prehaps that's because I rush myself rather than slow down. When I want to be as accurate as possible that's what I do when looking at references. Like today I just did a before and after of a drawing, drew from my head first of all and couldn't get the proper perspective on the hands, so reffed DD. So much difference. I need to learn to take risks.

EDIT: There's plenty of my work here without whole reference, like the Mermaid. It's only quite recently I've been actively using reference.
    Last edited by Dominicque1; July 28th, 2018 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks
    Inspired by Adam Hughes turnarounds.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dominicque1 View Post
    I'm still getting over my fear of using reference. Interesting question about fanart, it's meant to be a 'no-no', but people sell badges and prints of copyrighted characters at conventions anyway. And, they seem to be fine. Juxtapoz! That's the one I couldn't remember, thanks for telling me about the others, too. I haven't tried that before, but I'', writing down a list of the different elements from different arts I like-i.e- Adam Hughes eyes/faces, Becky Cloonan's ink work, Wes Burt's rendering skills, etc. Love Joao, never heard of the rest. I assume you do style studies/try to draw in their styles with your folders?
    Funny thing that I don't really do style studies, only thing when I study other artists are old masters as those are proven to be good over long period, and those are more for foundations. I don't want to be copy of other contemporary artist as you there is pitfall of turning to 2nd version of him/her if you study certain artist too much (that can happen even in old masters) but collecting artist folder is more for what you like certain artist and you start to see what you taste is, you can even apply same principle for references, like for example I like that shape maybe I try to push it certain way but I wouldn't really get caught up style as it so versatile instead focus on foundations also experimentation is key, most of sketches I don't even like then there is pieces that have something but something is off, then you can mishmash with other, or try it again with thing that is working, try crazy ideas no matter if those fail. Study bunch of different things and apply those and if you are working something you can plan studies when you have trouble with let say lighting, then do still life for that problem, also you can try DSG or any other activities in forum if you are up to challenge
    Two different take on style:
    http://www.muddycolors.com/2014/06/h...ur-influences/
    http://www.muddycolors.com/2016/05/style-vision/

Thanks
    So, what you're saying is you wouldn't do a whole master study of a contemporary illustrator, but yes for the old masters. However, you would draw a piece then work in elements of artists' styles you like? And, do studies along side, if need be?)

Thanks
    Yes as in different era painters painted differently with different goals in mind like take a look impressionism, baroque even symbolism and with studies you can reinforce what you don't know
    Last edited by stonec; July 28th, 2018 at 02:14 AM.

Thanks
    I'd say don't be afraid of chicken scratch ! Have you ever been "accused" of it before? because that doesnt sounds very nice. Everybody starts somewhereand when I feel weird about a drawing I chickenscratch like crazy. This is your "sketchbook", so you can upload whatever sketches you do, without having to think about how polished they are. Taking risks is scary, but since you want to eventually become more advanced and even have clients I'd say experiment now, not later. Don't let me rush you though, i didn't mean it like that!
    I sometimes also do this, drawing without a ref and then getting one. It's very interestingto compare, because it points out mistakes that are a kind of pattern with my art. Without a reference I usually get necks a lil too long/wrists too thin etc... After a few of those comparative studies those thigns become relatively clear and you can actively fix them.

Thanks
    Wonderful sketchbook! It looks like you work hard and seek out good ways to study. Can't wait to see what you'll be doing a year from now if you keep up the good work.

I have a somewhat different opinion in that I think it's OK to study contemporary artists. Of course, always work on your foundations, but there are a lot of amazing artists out there doing great stuff and if you take time to study a few of those that you admire you can figure out some things that will inform your own style down the road.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpysaur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thankyou! I've been at this for so long though, sometime I feel like a hamster in a wheel. I think it's because I feel as though I've wasted time, therefore I'm rushing to catch up. But, that really does take the excitement, joy and/or relaxation out of the process.

I used to be really afraid of copying from artists I admired, I was afraid of the similarity getting caught out. But, a lot of artists I like coped when the were young, and I think some still do now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mkingamess View Post
    Dominicque Bites the Bullet: A Beginner's sketchbook
    It was down so long, I thought it was dead for good. I wish ConceptArt was as active as it was a few years ago, I know some of the former mods are creating a new one and I predict they'll be a big surge and then a let off. I would be cool if they reinvested into this site, as it's the most will known name. Only some, I'll also happy to find new artists, what fundamentals? I remembered most except the Japanese artist, but enough for a google search. There are very similar and frequent reoccurring motifs in contemporary illustration, and blank-faced pretty girls with flowers and whimsical trippy backgrounds seem the most common. Ha, whatever sells. I'm trying to find a website where I can do studies from movie screenshots, I came across one before, but I can't remember the name. Yep, some people don't even care about the difference between tracing and references and whether in was a study drawn in a particular style. People seem to think once someone has just something no one else can. Stupid. I've had similar thoughts to people using the same references. Most artists, especially back in the day used their own models, now the internet is available. I don't think there's a problem as long as it's transformative. Me too, far too stressful and demoralising. Thank you! I get nervous about the quality, speed and how I would satisfy a potential future client. It seems you can get away with it as long as you're not popular. (I mean portrait artists do it all the time, maybe 'cus it's public figures.) Mod girl further up this thread was used using a reference, but I would still like to sell it without guilt.
    I just need to find people that I trust first to commission me to dip my toes in the water. I feel ashamed if it's not good enough.
    If only it was that easy, sometimes I envy kids. You have a good grasp of the medium from what I can see. We both need to work on our self-perception. Easier said than done.

Wow, Mary handles her watercolours like they're oils.

Thanks
    Damn that's true, I'm kinda sad that I didn't get to know the website in its full bloom, because I actually do like it. Sadly it's really hard to navigate and just looks very old school. It'd realyl be the best to revamp this site... I know that's ahrd and I ahave no idea how big the team is.
    Dang you remember a lot of names I'm so bad at that...! And yeah true about the reoccuring motifs. I'm actually not one to follow trends much and I get sick of seeing the same motifs aagin and again. But it sells ;P And I respect the artists for making stuff that sells! And tell me about the website once you find it I'd love it I also like to use movie stills sometimes, especialyl from music videos lately, because FUNKY FASHION hehe
    I still wonder who those people are who are so far inside their own a** that they don't manage to wrap their head around the concept of a reference. That's how EVERYTHING works. Want to cool spaghetti bolognaise? Look up a recipe- a cooking reference. Want to do scientific experiments? Look up TONS of references to get a good start....
    And hmm honestly referencing shouldnt be a problem imo, doing a study of somebody's work and selling THAT, that might be not that nice but referencing stuff? Should be totally alright!
    The first commissions I did were for aquaintances and friends, that's a good point to start I think, because if the person would buy you a hamburger for 5 bucks they can also buy a piece of at from you for a few bucks, right? And people reaaaaaally like redrawings of their OCs in your own style lol
    Yeah, imposter syndrome all the way, gotta fight that!!!
    And she does! I wanna learn moar about watercolors and eventually be able to smack em on like that P:

Thanks
    Heh, me too, kinda feel like I missed the boat in a way. A revamp would be good as long as it keep the small community feel, as it's lacking on other art/social media sites. It can get sick of monotony, but I have to say surreal girls are aesthetically appealing. Yeah, makes me really inspired to create a RedBubble account, gotta make artwork first! I found these via a quick google search, but I don't know if any where what I discovered before. https://movie-screencaps.com/ The second one is definitely aesthetic~, perfect for studies. https://film-grab.com/
    I've done ink studies of Japanese dancer Koharu Sugawara, she's amazing! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qh6uoWjQzj4
    What fashions have you been looking at lately? Those people are stupid, purposely spiteful and gluttons for drama. I think they like to bring people down. I totally agree, but you know what people are like. (This is why I worry, man...)
    Good strategy. I'll be going to uni in a month and I could do something for the press.

I really do want to try and be good at digital painting (and traditional, but that's another thing entirely.). I draw a mermaid wasn't happy with the pain over so I flattened the layers and merged them and put the sketch layer on top. Still not really knowing what it is exactly I'm doing. I always seem to be in a rush to post (and reply to you.), but as you said this is my sketchbook and I can do with it as I may. These maybe considered W.I.P.s.

Name:  IKEJkyIOeXpXrIgD-pic-jpg.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  327.7 KB Want to learn to make the scales more iridescence.

Viking girl.

Name:  UUx1oTN6KpzXJVzT-pic-jpg.jpg
Size:  263.6 KB

Trying my hand at digital comics, he's the sketch layer.

Name:  5BvQpJTN8O7X4tsi-pic-jpg.jpg
Size:  287.4 KBlol dude looks like a Vampire.

Thanks
    True The small community feeling is really nice. It is so frustrating to get completely swept away by the masses on sites such as Instagram etc.. Surreal girls and girls in general are very aesthetically pleasing, lol, I understand why it sells! And hey RedBubble is really cool, I’ve been thinking about making one, too. Used to have a spreadshirt account but it wasn’t worth the trouble, I uploaded stuff mostly in order for friends to have the opportunity to get custom shirt designs from me but eh, if nobody from outside buys it’s meeeh. I’m not a shirt design guy anyways lol DANG those are amazinh websites thank you I’ll 100% be using theseeee! And woah I love her, dancers are so amazing. I wanna learn that shit maaan dat body control is really tight. Drawing dancers is immense fun hehe Hmm hard to specify because basically every music video nowadays is really funky, fashion-wise, lol. I definitely did a few studies of the band members of Orgonite a while ago, the others are kinda all over haha Gluttons for drama is looool, amazing description, that’s exactly what it is! I don’t really worry… it’s professional practise, fuck em uninformed haters lol Whatchu study? And yeah, get those customers �� I bet there’ll be a few gigs for you.
    Oh please don’t feel rushed! Take all the time in the world Professionals take however long they need (or are given by the boss but that’’s in conceptart and co), some old masters worked weeks and months of a painting! Taking time is a good thing.
    The face of the mermais is very very pretty I love her middle eastern vibe. You’re on a good path with this painting. Whatever you did on the face, it works really well. And you can always overlay color effects later, after all it’s digiart (I do that in watercolor with washes too but that’s… not undoable lol), so focus on the values first. You can always adjust colors and contrast and stuff digitally, too. I’d say go nuts, you can always save a backup Also on the Viking girl, you’re good at making the focal point the face, which is usually what’s appealing so good work. Good WIPs �� Makes me reaaaaaaaally want to buy a graphic tablet already aaaah

Thanks
    Hi, returning the comment. Had lots of fun scrolling through your sketchbook, you've improved a lot over the years. You're going super hard with your anatomy studies which is awesome, but I would second what pindurski said a couple pages back about doing more imaginative stuff (if you're not doing that already). And don't give up on perspective! It might seem difficult at first but it will definitely take your 3d thinking into a whole another level. Keep up the grind!

Thanks
    The under sea hair on that mermaid is looking good. But I think you should try getting the rest of her looking as equally flowy. Don't be afraid to push the aspect further with the posing and movement. Also adding more vibrant colours - skin tones are still looking quite muddy.

Thanks
    Fun updates! I'm noticing you stay in a mid value range for your paintings. While I don't think you necessarily need to go overboard with contrast, I think your work would definitely benefit from more. I'd suggest at least placing a few darker occlusion shadows here and there-they can make a world of difference. You might also consider changing up local values between elements. You have given the viking girl a lighter value shawl, but in general you seem to keep the different elements in the same range.

I don't see many perspective studies here. Are you working on that? Love the mermaid's hands, especially the one on the left. It looks like you are thinking of it in it's simplified 3D form. Good work.

Thanks
    True, it's harder to get noticed, other than occasional 'drive-by' comments if you're not popular enough. And, semi-decent critique can be hard to come by. It’s a closer community here, you don’t just feel like a face in the crowd. I wanna draw some to, simply because I find them pretty. Never hear of Spreadshirt before, but I've heard good things about returns on being seen and bought on Redbubble. Your welcome I'm gonna do some studies myself, but it's hard to decide whether to do small studies just capturing the form, or whether to do longer, more detailed studies. Isn't she great! She's so fluid, like water. I caught a post of her on Tumblr, then when on a google spree. Did a few gestures of her and the other dancer, as well. I recently went dancing, but my moves are severely limited. I want to learn some more moves and become flexible. Middle-Eastern rave, wow that's very esoteric. Their hair is something else! I panic, because of my anxiety. I wanna avoid those people as much as possible, but also have the tools and the revolve to defend myself and carry on. Combined honours with an emphasis on linguistics. Really excited to study stylistics and Celtic languages. Here's to hoping I don't freak out if I have any. I do wanna earn da cash.
    I'm trying to focus on the moment, but it's hard. Once I'm it uni I'll have less time. I'll try to remember to work on some over a period of time. I just get anxious to finish, and learn from imagination.
    Thank you, I spent most of the time rendering her face by continually zooming in and refining. Do you think she seems M-E because of the pose or her skin tone? Thanks, again I'll keep working on it in intervals. I've tried 'soft lighting', I believe it has pretty much the same effect as overlay. However, I find when I paint the colours are all off. And don't match as to what's intended, so I either just do the blending mode as a BG or not at all. I'm been trying to figure out that whole paint the values in a separate layer first, before adding colour' thing. WIP lol. I'm still figuring out the controls of Krita, can be pretty complicated. Yeah, it gives you more room to experiment; I'm trying that with different layers. If it's not turning out so well you can always delete it, and start a fresh or just make it invisible if you're not sure. I think I emphasis the face so much, stem from the fact that when I was afraid of drawing from other people work, I was scared someone would accuse me of stealing. I figured out of all the subject matter, faces are easy to individualise. It’s a bad habit now, but I do want to draw more than just faces. Like BGs, textures and environment and composition. Get one! Mine was really cheap off Amazon, like around £14. My first ever tablet I got from Aldi!

Quote Originally Posted by Anton Juntunen View Post
    Thanks, it's really hard to notice it myself. I do find it frustrating though, because it feels like nothing's doing in. I'm trying to focus on imaginative work and application. (Just don't want people moaning at me about neglecting studies. Dominicque Bites the Bullet: A Beginner's sketchbook) lol misplaced my perspective book. I suppose online sources, like Draw a box are good? On the back burner for now. Hope I'll get it eventually!

Quote Originally Posted by AJams View Post
    Yeah, my aim was to have her body looking 'flowy' and curvy, but I couldn't quite hit the curves. I could do with practicing them. Skin tones are still a WIP. Would you recommend adding highlights, is that what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpysaur View Post
    Cheers! I'm a little bit scared in case I go overboard and I'm not to sure where to place the shadows. Where I have the browns? What do you mean by 'local values'? I misplaced my perspective book. Dominicque Bites the Bullet: A Beginner's sketchbook I'll get to it eventually, it's a pretty daunting topic, though. Thank you, you can really thank DesignDoll for that, allowed to be visualise what I was thinking about.

Thanks
    When I mean local value, it's the general value of an object. A white shirt has a light value. A black shirt will have a dark value. If you put both shirts in different lighting situations, the white shirt will usually have a lighter value and the black shirt will have a darker value. You could have dark blue jeans, and a light blue shirt. There would be a pretty big difference in their values. It seems like you might have the tendency when using color, to keep objects with colors very mid range. When something is not white or black, it appears your local values stay in the midtones with a range of about 20% between your different objects. At least with these 2 pieces. Of course you are using a larger range if you take your light and shadows into account, but the overall values of the different objects are very similar.\I've notice other artists with a similar tendency. They are ok showing value difference in white objects or black objects, but once they try to work with color, all of their colors have a very similar value between objects. I don't think every piece necessarily needs to have a wide range of local values, but it's just something for you to think about.

Name:  dominic.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  85.1 KB

Name:  dominic1.png
Views: 242
Size:  391.4 KB

Name:  dominic2.png
Views: 241
Size:  419.0 KB
    Last edited by Grumpysaur; August 24th, 2018 at 04:38 PM.

Thanks
    Oh, I think I'm understanding what you're talking about. So, I should make the body lighter, than the tail? Local as it the shades are close together.

Thanks
    I see a lot of improvements from your first digital painting! you're getting better! slowly but surely~
    I think it might help if you were to study an oil painting, or any painting really, by an artist you really like. I know you like softer paintings, so if you have a favorite artist that paints like that you should definitely do a study of them!
    And the drapery looks really nice, I think my one critique with a lot of your paintings would be that everything is very soft and could use a few hard edges on certain areas! I used to struggle with that a lot too, and I'm still working on it lol
    with getting hard edges, maybe use a brush that doesnt blend super easily and work in those hard edges, then do your blending/painting while keeping in mind to keep some hard edges.
    I hope this helps in some way!

Thanks
    I'm still figuring out Krita, so I don't really know what brushes do what. I use a limited selection.
    Thank you. It helps for people to say that, because it's hard to notice myself and it's easy to get dishearted. I might try to continue to go studies, I just get so anxious to start and complete imaginative work.

Thanks
    Well, not necessarily. Just pointing out that you use a very limited value range. Good luck!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpysaur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    You can make it soft if you please take a look Eugene Carriere ( too lazy to resize image ) if you look images that are simple there is more controlled value structure is there and contrast(s) are placed where you have focal points, you can also use adjustment layer (black and white) to check your values when working with colors
    Rembrandt
    Name:  Rembrandt_Self_portrait_c1628-large.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  412.8 KBName:  Rembrandt-a.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  349.9 KB
    http://www.muddycolors.com/2016/11/clarity/
    Last edited by stonec; August 27th, 2018 at 01:45 PM.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to stonec For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yeah critique is not given at all on popular sites, atleast in my personal experience. people like to look at stuff and then move on really quickly. It's such a volatile world tbh
    I also don't know where I heard of Spreadshit because nowadays I only see Redbubble, too :,)) Haven't used it ever, tho.
    Hmm I like to do small warm up studies and then go longer if I wanna, if I don't then I dont, lol. Setting goals is not my thing... P: Also is a quick study turns out nice you can always go back and work it out some more.
    I only heard of her through you, I love her, have been looking at a ton of videos of her now, really also gotta study dar real soon. Fluid motion is so hard to do and is all about muscle control. I'm a big fan of stuff like Popping and gelly dancing- the muscle dances, hahaha, I also do the latter form of dancing nw and then but haven't taken a class in 5ever.
    Middle-eastern russian rave 4 the win >)
    It'd be casual clients so dont feel too pressured to deliver! See it more as a practise than a real job, or something inbetween, leaving towards practise. Oh that's a cool thing to study :o Celtic languages? raaaaaad! I don't even know why stylistics is tbh^^' I definitely stopped drawing when I started uni, because there was a lot going on at the time. I'd say dont pressure yourself about art then, uni will be your priority! Art is a hobby I'm 5 years into uni and I'm still strugglig to get the balance between uni and art right, but in general I'd say sty not to stress over at too much then. There will be a lot of new stuff and possibly new inspiration, even.
    Sorry for the wall of text you dont have to reply to everything if you dont wanna!

nah a pose can't really make somebody look an enthicity, right? She looks M-E because of her facial features. Almond eyes and heavy eyelids, as well as the nose. The nose is weird close to the look of the nose of my bf who is half M-E, lol!
    And the eyebrows, thick and dark. I really like it she is very beautiful. And uh yeah drawing ethnicities is kinda a thing of mine, it's fun to analyze faces of a group of people to create a "blueprint" for that group, however, obviously that blueprint does not work 100% and there is so much diversity. That is more of an opportunity than a limitation tho
    Hmm if I were to paint the values first I#d set the colors on top on a multiply layer. Also you can easily adject colors by using the tools provided by the program, as well as the contrast and saturaton etc.. so I#d just go crazy witht he digital short cuts, lol. I also use(d) Krita to paint! And I never used a differnt brush than the default lol, but I obviously dont have any recent pieces to show. Faces are easy to indiviualize, but so are bodies and BG's First you have to get the basics. not "down", but get familiar enough with them, tho. And I think there's nothing wrong with rendering a face a lot. I'd even recommend to render the things you want the attention to go relatively early in the painting process so you dont accidentally overrender anything unimportant and have to OVER overrender the main parts to still make them stick out.
    Yeah I really gotta buy one :,)) probaly a used one. 14pounds?? dang which one was it?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stonec View Post
    Y
    Still not sure how to turn images B&W in Krita, but thanks.

It would be cool to have a website that had the old community feel of the 2000's internet, but with highish traffic. Maybe that time period was a lighting in a bottle...
    Haha Spreadshit. Quick studies usually turn out longer when I do them. :p Her work can be pretty damn samey, but you can tell she's really honed her niche. I mean, if you're only gonna be known for one thing, you want to be the best at it. I'll see what I can do between classes, like I said I'll look at what my uni offers. You should try getting back into it! I wish I could dance, there's so many songs I want to choreograph to. Just need to repeat the mantra of " You don't need to be perfect to get work." Stylistics, is a subset of linguistics-the study of languages. It's basically studying the language of literary texts. I'm interested in 'where is the exact point a horror story becomes scary?'.
    Yeah, I've just bought a new laptop and uploaded Krita and DD on to it, so it's really when I am. Of course, I need to get settled first with my uni timetable. What are you studying? It's cool, haha.
    Ahh, I see. I can sorta see it. Yes, biodiversity in human is rad. So many interesting faces to study. There will probably be an artist one day where, 'same face' doesn't exist. They all look different, including people of the same race.

On top? I could try that if I haven't already. Get it, it's free! If you don't like it, no harm to your wallet. I guess my probable is I /only/ render the face, and let everything slide. I get disgruntled and bored.
    Ah, a tip.
    Can't remember, only that it was from Aldi. This is my current, still reasonably priced.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/HUION-Writi...raphics+tablet

In celebration of the Aquaman trailer being released.
    Name:  img20180914_18304700.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  170.3 KB

Thanks
    Name:  img20180914_18334637.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  196.6 KBName:  img20180914_19001769.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  150.0 KBName:  img20180914_19020838.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  172.4 KBName:  img20180914_19045148.jpg
Size:  207.0 KB
    Name:  img20180914_19081551.jpg
Size:  94.1 KB

Thanks
    A girl floating, couldn't quite understand how the receded water would look on a body.
    Attachment 2300645Attachment 2300657LOVE Wylie's rendering.
    Attachment 2300658Attachment 2300660Attachment 2300661 Without DDAttachment 2300662 with DD @mkingamessAttachment 2300663

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast