Hi everyone,

I'm a long-time lurker on Conceptart but I now have a reason to post here.

I'm a tech journalist writing for a website called Know Your Mobile and I'm looking to write a piece about artists working with tablets. I realise Wacom graphics tablets are well-entrenched in concept art circles but I'm wondering if there's been much uptake of tablets such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, particularly as some now use Wacom digitiser tech for stylus input. I was also interested to see a report about David Hockney now producing much of his work on an iPad.

If anyone's interested in being featured in the article I'd be happy to hear from you. I would be looking to interview you to ask some questions, for example: how you use your tablet and what tablet model you use, any additional software editing on a computer etc. It would also be great if we could showcase some pieces you have made with a tablet in the article and it could be a good way of getting some exposure for your work - the website gets nearly 4 million visitors per month.

If you'd like to be featured please PM me or post a comment here. I hope this is an ok place for me to be posting this? Also if anyone has any questions about the article they want answering before they commit to being involved I will happily do my best to answer them.