Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Kid-Deadpool Challenge!

Thanks
    Skater Deadpool? Lol idk.. If my final can be a sketch this is my final. A little low quality sorry (:
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "What are these barriers that keep people from reaching anywhere near their potential? Fear or laziness?" -Waking life
    Sketchbook
    Deviantart
    Pinterest
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uyeno For This Useful Post:

The7Artist7 is offline I'll have a double Rocktastic with added awesome please
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 558 Posts
    Hey Fr3ak & Uyeno - great sketches from you both!

Fr3ak - hehe fun take on baby-Deadpool! Teddy gotta learn not to look at deadpool the wrong way... :0< if you could rotate the pic so it's upright that would be cool - would love to see it inked and coloured if you can? If not no worries

Uyeno - Nice! Teen-Skater Deadpool! Of course leaving the sketch as your final is fine.. this is all about having fun and sharing some tips and comments to help Personally, I'd love to see it cleaned up and/or coloured if you are able? But it's all good either way n_n

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The7Artist7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hey,

The Image was the right way up before I uploaded it so not sure why its rotated sorry.
    Currently im busting my nuts trying to improve my general drawing skills but I will try make time to bust out the old colouring pencils and
    finish it up for you even if the challenge ends.
    Work until your idols become your rivals.

Thanks
    Hey,

The Image was the right way up before I uploaded it so not sure why its rotated sorry.
    Currently im busting my nuts trying to improve my general drawing skills but I will try make time to bust out the old colouring pencils and
    Work until your idols become your rivals.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr3ak View Post
    Hey,

No worries Fr3ak! Those things happen to the best of us

Cool! Keep it up and you'll improve for sure - practice practice practice + don't let the bad days put you off!
    The challenge is pretty open ended right now due to so many of us having stuff going on - it's all about having fun and encouraging each other so I look forward to seeing what you come up with - if you have photoshop why not try loading your sketch up and try an inked version in layer above, delete sketch layer, then a coloured layer below (apologies if you're already familiar with the process ) - go to town on it comic style! And again just suggestions - main thing is enjoy the process

Rock on everyone - don't want to get ahead of myself but sensing I *might* have some less hectic weeks coming up... maybe! so hoping I'll manage some more finished stuff myself!

Thanks
    Would be great to see some more art from people - anyone who drops by please feel free to join in! I am currently illustrating a book so yet again busy-ness has struck! but itching to draw more Deadpool so here's hoping I get a chance soon!

Rock on!!

Thanks
    Ok This has snuck away from me ... life became very busy etc etc .... time to call it closed methinks -if anyone is still watching this please post voting for your fave

I am keen to start up another challenge / set of challenges soon

Rock on everyone - great submissions

Thanks
    Well this is my first post ever , did a sloppy job but im fairly new to digital drawing ... 3 days or so .
    Name:  Untitled-1.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  215.3 KB

Thanks
    Hi Treiz, firstly welcome to the CA forums!

I had just closed this challenge but no worries it's all just for fun and to give opportunity to stretch some element of our artistic skillset + hopefully give each other some constructive comments as well

So yes - it's not quite 'to brief' as no 'real' weaponry should be involved - but hey this still explores how a baby Deadpool might have gotten into slightly 'different' mishaps than your normal baby D:

You should get a sketchbook started up in the sketchbooks thread and post some more of your work - rough, practice and finished pieces - without seeing more I'd say focus on linework - using line weight to describe form and lighting. I'm not around the forums that much at the moment but if you get a sketchbook set up feel free to shoot me a message in my sketchbook to let me know and I'll drop by

Have a good one! Cheers

Thanks
    Name:  Scan 2.jpeg
Views: 71
Size:  292.7 KB

Here's my very 1st entry Im more of a pencil and paper cuz i cant afford digital but here's my take at baby Deadpool

14. The Following User Says Thank You to SteeveRakotosolo For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2