Raúl.Arbeloa - Composition 1.1 - Page 3

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Raúl.Arbeloa - Composition 1.1

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Raúl.Arbeloa View Post
    Agerkvist of course you can make it but if I were you I would think in a longer time frame. The muscles on your arm and hand need the specific exercise of practicing for a long time to get the strength and learn to be precise, the synapses between neurons need persistence and time to optimize to the job you are pushing them to do, that's the learning process and there is no way around. You're obviously a proud father and you have the responsibilities of a rich life so you are not going to become also a super pro artist in a couple months! That would be very unfair dude!

You're in the right place to learn (I wish i have noticed earlier), you're doing a good job on your thread, just give it patience and persistence.
    Og but I am very much thinking long term here. What makes you think I'm not? Do I seem impatient? I don't have any plans or expectations to be a pro in a few months, let alone a few years. I'm trying to device a battleplan that involves me being somewhere worthwhile in maybe five years and in ten I would like to be able to make a living of it. But there a no specifics yet, apart from spending every available moment on improving. My theory is that if I focus on that the rest will fall into place.

But Raúl, thank you so much for your thoughts - it means the world. If you have any specific advice for me please don't hesitate to drop your knowledge in my sketchbook.

And once again, amazingly awesome job on these studies and I didnt know neither Berkey or Monsted before! Good luck with Level Up!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Agerkvist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Your progress is inspiring for me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Graft For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Agerkvist thanks man, yes will see you around.

Graft I'm glad and it makes me feel proud, thank you!

I didn't save enough images of the studies to make gifs from all of them. I'll try not to forget for the rest of the program.
    Another and last... for the moment.

Name:  Unloading-Stone-from-a-Barge.gif
Views: 14
Size:  1,012.3 KB

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Members who have read this thread: 357