Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hi everyone. I'm 27 years old. Finished studies in fine arts last year and have been looking for a way to learn more techniques and get a feel for something more illustrative, as I found Fine Arts to be a bit too ''conceptual'' and not technical enough for me in terms of training. Hopefully I find what I'm looking for here. Also looking forward to experimenting more with digital art, and possibly bring the knowledge I get from it to merge and inform my more traditional practice.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hi everyone! I磎 noah, but just call me Anton. I磎 29 and trying to learn as much as possible about art. I love drawing and recently I磛e discovered digital painting again. Hope to improve my craft and to meet like-minded people!

Thanks
    Hi all,

Gloria here. 3D artist moving into Compositing and want to improve my skills in digital painting, particularly in composition and lighting and colour.

Thanks
    Hello, I'm a high school junior looking to complete a portfolio by the end of the year. I used to want to do animation, because it seemed to be the only way to get where I want to work, but I've discovered concept art and I've loved everything about it since. Last year I fell out of practice for multiple reasons, and procrastinated for quite a while. I'm now hoping to devote all of my spare time to improvement so that I may churn out a dazzling portfolio. What better way to do so than this program? I am very eager to learn from you all!

Thanks
    Hello. I'm just a random person who got stuck in my art at around HS and now 15+ years later I'm trying to dig out of my rut.

Thanks
    Hehe.. Welcome all the same bro..!!

Thanks
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Chayan. I am new to this community. I am an antique art collector. And I am excited to enjoy the company of versatile artists.

Thanks.

Thanks
    Hello everyone, just starting my Level up program, been a member for a while but never had the time.
    I like the assignments, will post my first one pretty soon.

Thanks
    Hello everyone, i'm Ricardo, 22 from Brazil, hope to achieve great results with all you guys, i'm still learning about this forum and how to approach things, hope to meet new artists, and give/recieve feedback, i'll see you all soon!

My sketchbook:
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho....php?&t=325355

Thanks
    Hello Guys ,im ValArts From the Caribbean glad to be a part of C.A.O im looking to level up by completing challenges/ Assignment Sheets . Keeping my eyes open for structure assignments .

Thanks
    Finally signed up! Been on here for 4 years, still have to improve hope to meet new artists on the way!
    Like my work? Contact me!
    Sketchbook
    Deviantart

Thanks
    Hi! I'm Kai from Singapore, mid twenties. A 3d animation graduate. Been doing odd jobs ever since. I've always been inclined to do anything creative and drawing is one of them. Hopefully by joining this course, I'll get a better understanding and improve in creating illustrations. Hope to make awesome friends too!

Thanks
    Hello, I'm Conrado.
    I'm a 29 year old living in Mexico, I'm trying to chase my dream of becoming an illustrator or concept artist, during my 20s I tried to get what I thought was a stable job but never felt I was accomplishing what I wanted, I decided to go back to my roots, to what I really like and try to make a living out of it at the same time.

I'll be around, I hope I can post something up so I can get my work critiqued. Thanks!

Thanks
    I'm Gabe (not my actual name), 36, and I have been winging it at art for all my life and I decided it's time to get some actual instruction on the matter. My goal is to do creative things in my spare time and that's about all.

Thanks
    Hi! I am having a rough time getting jump started. I will introduce myself and see where it goes from there.

I don't have a sketchbook yet. I wish I could show case my work. Any help is appreciated.

I like COW. I want post in that forum as my sketch, that I haven't started. There is so much to read I haven't gotten many answers yet.

I want to join the level up program but need to figure out composition and lighting first. I want to get better and I want to be critiqued.

I went to school for studio art once upon a time but got a cosmetology licence instead. I'm back to Fine Art. All mentoring is greatly appreciated. As well as guidance on how to do, what I need to do to get a solid sketchbook started!

Sorry if I posted in the wrong forum.

Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast