Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
    Thanks
    Hey! It seems it's been a while since anyone post here.

I've been reading the whole 8 pages through good comments and I'm motivated to start with this, but I really care for the calificated critique, so, there is any news on that? Or is still pretty quiet?

Thanks!

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Absolutely horrible customer service through this site. Sent a payment to Jason Manley, which went through, but I have no access to the content. Sent 4 messages to the administrator of Level Up and have not had a single response. A month has gone by and I am out the money but have no art instruction. Worst art site ever.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,278 Times in 4,305 Posts

Thanks
    I am having a similar conundrum to anatomic. I got in on a subscription discount, and I've been paying $20/month for a few months now. I moved and started a new job after subscribing, but that was fine since it was such a good deal so I figured I would get to it once I had the time. I just tried to log in now, and I can't access anything. Another $20 payment just went through a day or 2 ago so.... I'm paying for nothing?

Conveniently, there's no way to contact someone for help other than an email form. If I don't hear back sometime today, I'm going to get rather suspicious and start pursuing if a Paypal refund for at least this latest payment is realistic.

Thanks
    Hi I just signed up with my paypal but am unable to have access to the Level Up forum, is someone able to help me here?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anatomic View Post
    Absolutely horrible customer service through this site. Sent a payment to Jason Manley, which went through, but I have no access to the content. Sent 4 messages to the administrator of Level Up and have not had a single response. A month has gone by and I am out the money but have no art instruction. Worst art site ever.
    Hi Anatomic, did you find any answer on this one? I'm having the same problem actually, and really thinking of leaving the website -LU- already as it's just offering a VIP forum access for 39.99/month (yep, apparently I couldn't have any discount on my account, sent tons of emails and private messages, and got nothing from concerned people). More of that, forums feel like they're pretty dead, content was not updated for a while and I couldn't find Jason Manley's answers on the forums since 2015 (they surely exist of course, but it feels like the hype is gone for a while now). More of that, I didn't know the Level Up workshops actually started 2 years ago and they don't even update their main page (there's an info mentionning "1 year old", it's actually two). These things make me think of a real demotivation of the website's administrators. It feels like BlackSpot has been charged of all this, managing the angry clients at best to suit their needs.

There's surely some good things going on in there, but that's kind of dead and needs a revival.

I cannot see any difference with a normal forum account (and free by the way). If I have to pay each month to have a comment from Jason from time to time but the service is not even up to par, with no proper feedback on features you've paid for, man what's the matter of all this. Just asking.

I'm not missing any feedback from Jason already (he will surely check my work one day or another, when he got time, and I need a lot more work to show before that), I think the real problem is about making these Level Up services alive, up-to-date and worth the money. That's obviously not the case (anymore?).
    Last edited by lem0x; November 14th, 2016 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks
    Sorry, double post.
    Last edited by lem0x; November 14th, 2016 at 11:09 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9