Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Thanks
    Sounds great but I am trying to figure out the pricing. At one place it says 25% off for birthday or something and then in the main introduction it says 50% off workshop. Can someone please enlighten me?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Hi, new here
    Thanks for providing such services, I'll give it a try!
    Professional portfolio : http://zecarnevilcat.carbonmade.com

Thanks
    Just to be clear on this: the workshops are non-refundable, but the subscriptions could be cancelled at anytime

Do these workshops have additional costs within the subscription? I'm a bit confused. I'm interested to join so I hope someone can answer me

Btw, when does the Birthday Celebration discount end?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ada Chiu View Post
    Just to be clear on this: the workshops are non-refundable, but the subscriptions could be cancelled at anytime

Do these workshops have additional costs within the subscription?
    There are no additional costs within the workshop.
    Chief Technology Officer of ConceptArt.org

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Are blogs only available to Level Up participants? Lets say a year passes and a subscription stops: Will a person's blog disappear?
    • Need some inspiration? Check out my blog/website, it is a prompt generator for artists ArtPrompts.org
    • I do a daily post that featured 15-20 of my favorite digital/concept/character art from across the web. Check out the "Daily Digital" : )

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 99Chihuahuas View Post
    Are blogs only available to Level Up participants? Lets say a year passes and a subscription stops: Will a person's blog disappear?
    Of course not. The blog does not disappear if levelup subscription expires.
    Chief Technology Officer of ConceptArt.org

Thanks
    hi, the level up videos don't play in the web browser of my hp touchpad. just thought I should mention it in case anyone plans on using an hp touchpad to view the material.
    Last edited by normiyagi; May 6th, 2014 at 06:11 PM.

Thanks
    I need help, the first 2 or 3 days since I sent my payment I got my level up badge, but after that, it seems I don't have permission to access the level up forums.

Here the msg I get when I try to enter the forums:
    GiovannyArce, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And here the history I got in my paypal.

Apr 21, 2014 Recurring Payment To Jason Manley Completed Details Recurring Payment To Jason Manley 6HS232934K940004G -$36.75 $0.00 -$36.75 USD

Thanks
    Hello,

I'm a beginner, already drawing for a while but still need to learn a lot of the fundamentals. Are the fundamentals of drawing also covered in this workshop? I also still prefer to become better by traditional drawing with a pencil, or any tools I can use, but I didn't use my wacom a lot yet.. Do I need to use my Wacom, or can it be done with pencils and paint too? Or does everything needs to made with a Wacom?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanked 11,429 Times in 2,934 Posts
    please let david know which browser you are using and he can take a look. The videos play using vimeo so there should be no issues. Do you have any issues with normal vimeo videos? We will do what we can on this side though.
    Quote Originally Posted by normiyagi View Post
    hi, the level up videos don't play in the web browser of my hp touchpad. just thought I should mention it in case anyone plans on using an hp touchpad to view the material.

Thanks
    You may use any media you wish. There are a good number of folks using everything from ink to graphite to acrylic or oil. It is always good to practice in traditional media. I encourage it.

jm

Quote Originally Posted by Toxisanar View Post
    Hello,

I'm a beginner, already drawing for a while but still need to learn a lot of the fundamentals. Are the fundamentals of drawing also covered in this workshop? I also still prefer to become better by traditional drawing with a pencil, or any tools I can use, but I didn't use my wacom a lot yet.. Do I need to use my Wacom, or can it be done with pencils and paint too? Or does everything needs to made with a Wacom?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    Thanks. There is a bug with paypal. David will get this set up for you asap. Thanks for the support and I look forward to working with you. Please keep rolling through the start! assignments until then.

Best,

JM

Quote Originally Posted by GiovannyArce View Post
    I need help, the first 2 or 3 days since I sent my payment I got my level up badge, but after that, it seems I don't have permission to access the level up forums.

Here the msg I get when I try to enter the forums:
    GiovannyArce, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

And here the history I got in my paypal.

Apr 21, 2014 Recurring Payment To Jason Manley Completed Details Recurring Payment To Jason Manley 6HS232934K940004G -$36.75 $0.00 -$36.75 USD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    please let david know which browser you are using and he can take a look. The videos play using vimeo so there should be no issues. Do you have any issues with normal vimeo videos? We will do what we can on this side though.
    The touchpad uses a default web browser on its OS (webOS)called Web. I am unable to view videos on the vimeo site so I'm guessing its the touchpad's browser. I have a pc to watch the videos on so I'll be ok.
    Last edited by normiyagi; May 14th, 2014 at 06:04 AM.

Thanks
    Hello everyone, I really want to join Level-up but I have two small questions. Is there a point in purchasing a subscription before you have completed the two free courses and do you still get feedback from your assignment on these two courses if you don't have a subscription?

I was just wondering, can't wait to get started on this!

Thanks
    Thanks for the great work put into the video! I am going to enjoy this so much!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast