LevelUp! Online Workshop - Registration (Early Sign-up Discount Now!)

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following

LevelUp! Online Workshop - Registration (Early Sign-up Discount Now!)

LEVEL UP! is on and you may begin!

The #1 Online Art Workshop in the World by ConceptArt.org

Invest in your passion.

We believe in the life-long path of studying art and upping the necessary skills to succeed in the industry and in your personal artwork.

Level Up is a state of the art, on demand, online workshop setting with in-depth assignments, built specifically for visual artists. In Level Up, you learn at your own pace and according to your schedule. You can access it anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day, to gain deeper insights, take advantage of constructive critiques, see positive encouragement, and focus on the things you need to get better at what you do.

Name:  levelup pricing.jpg
Views: 17965
Size:  195.7 KB

There are 4 major stages of progression in Level Up. Completing workshops will unlock more stages for you to continue your journey as an artist.

Includes**:

*Get Feedback on all your work from other members Leveling Up, as well as Level Up mentor and conceptart.org founder, Jason Manley.

On-Demand, Online Videos and Assignment based workshop:

Name:  2-26-2014 6-00-18 PM.png
Views: 23642
Size:  37.5 KB

And more...:

*Industry knowledge

*Dozens of quality video content

*Ability to be featured across a powerful network of hundreds of thousands of artists and approximately 8000 creative companies

*Get featured in popular art magazines

*Access to updates to LevelUp

*Access to Private forums and premium discussion

*ConceptArt Special Offers & GiveAways

*Bonus Forum Features!

-Unlock and create ConceptArt Blogs. Blogs are featured in the sidebar, and help get your art promoted, as well as give your own location to post your art.

-Larger personal inbox - 500 messages - Store more messages for historical records

-Improved Signatures - Allowed 2 images in signature - Get your name out better throughout the Forum & Industry

-Larger name display, Green Font to stand yourself out

-LevelUp Badge

-No bottom right advertisement

Workshop Costs - (Current prices below = 50% off for a limited time only. Fees are subject to change.)

Important Notes:
    **Progression of LevelUp requires completing stages to get to future stages. Not all will be open at once for you.
    **Costs subject to change. These are grand opening prices of LevelUp!
    ***Workshop is non-refundable.

LevelUp Members, please post a testimonial if you get a few minutes for others deciding to buy. Thanks!

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by David Ahmad; August 6th, 2014 at 02:46 PM.
    Chief Technology Officer of ConceptArt.org
    Latest Site News | Submit a bug/feature | Ask a question

Did you know?
    You can drag and drop your artwork into posts?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to David Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following
    Frequently Asked Questions:

Is access immediate?
    Access to Level 1 is immediate after payment. Go here.

Do I need to complete Composition 1 of StartUp?
    No, but its all to help you. Getting a subscription will still open Level 1 of Level Up.

Can I see samples of the course and instructor?
    Check out some of the free art videos and assignments. The premium content is an extension of this by the same instructor (Jason Manley)

Are these subscriptions or one off payments?
    They are subscriptions that can be canceled at anytime.

I just got the subscription, how do I get the password?
    You need to complete Level 1 of Level Up first. This area should now opens immediately for access. Once you have completeld Level 1 of LevelUp, then request the password from Jason Manley.

Do I get extra privledges around the forum?

Definately! As time goes, more will be added. These include:
    -Larger personal inbox - 500 messages - Store more messages for historical records
    -Improved Signatures - Allowed 2 images in signature - Get your name out better throughout the Forum & Industry
    -Larger name display, Green Font to stand yourself out

How do I get to Level 2?
    You will need to complete level 1. Then PM Jason Manley for password to open level 2,3,4.

If I wanted to, how would I cancel the PayPal subscription?
    Log in to PayPal.com > Profile > Recurring payments dashboard > My preapproved payments

If I cancel my subscription inside of PayPal before it expires, do I still have access?
    Yes, definitely.

Will I still be access the videos after my subscription runs out? It's just that I'm trying to pick from a few workshops and this one seems to be the most immediate. My only problem is that I will be traveling quite soon and won't be back until April, but I don't want to miss out on the discount.

LevelUp access only stays open during the duration of the subscription. If you go away for a period of time, during the subscription duration,its' similar to not attending the gym while going on vacation. Good news though, you can start off where you left, if you join back in at a later date. Assignments you've done won't be lost, and stages your conquered will be still conquered. If I were in your shoes I would chose a shorter duration subscription to start of with...Let it run its' time. Do your traveling . Then get it again later and continue your progression where you left off. We are here to make you improve in your Art both short term and long term.

Is the workshop refundable?

Like 99% of workshops out there, this workshop is non-refundable.

Hey, I would like to buy a six month subscription but Paypal ask me to add a credit card.i didn't have a credit card... is there a chance to pay without credit card ? For example I can send money to a Paypal Address so if you can give me the paypalladress I can pay manually.

The paypal is:paypal@conceptart.org, Them message David Ahmad for manual transfer into LevelUp.

How long does it take for my assignment to get reviewed?

Please allow 24-48 hours for assignment review. If after that period, we may have missed yours by accident. Private message Jason Manley for review of the assignment including a link to that thread. (This is rare)

Last edited by David Ahmad; March 13th, 2014 at 11:07 PM.

Did you know?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This is awesome.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow¡ This is great, I´m in.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sweet! I'm in.

"Knowing is not enough, you must apply, willing is not enough, you must do"- Bruce Lee

Sketchbook
    DeviantArt

Thanks
    Thanked 11,138 Times in 2,685 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Subhumanfailure View Post
    I might just sign up! depending on what i figure i'll be able to afford this year.
    Though i have a few concerns. is it also applicable to beginners of any kind?, taking them from the bottom nothingness to basics/fundamentals and eventually to advanced/presentable? or is it more or less meant for people that already have comfortable knoweledge of the basics/fundamentals?

and i would assume that at some point in the workshop, digital media/tablets/PC drawing program software will be required, may i ask as to what "stage" "level" or time in the workshop this is? and which digital drawing program is used in the workshop? Photoshop? Photoshop elements? as my computer is not yet compatible with the screenless little wacom tablet i have (haven't even used or learned it yet or any digital media program either) until i get windows 7 or 8 operating system. So i would only be able to go through the workshop studies by traditional media like pencil/paper for example until i got my Operating system upgraded to be tablet compatible, leaving me wishing to know when i'd have to have my PC tablet ready.
    Great questions. Level Up! is for all ability levels, not just those who can already draw. We start with the root information artists need to start working with and guide you up based on your own individual needs.

You can use any digital media drawing/painting tool. You can get a trial of painter on www.corel.com or you can get copies of sketchup or if budget is an issue there is always pixlr or gimp, which are not quite the great tool as painter, but are workable and usable and won't cost you anything. You do need a wacom if you are going to work digitally. You may even work traditionally..pencil, pen...you name it.

You can access this stuff on any operating system including ipad, xbox live or even playstation 4. If it has a web browser (ipad, iphone, android, computer etc...) and you can watch vimeo content then you can get full access 24/7.

JM

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Manley View Post
    You can access this stuff on any operating system including ipad, xbox live or even playstation 4. If it has a web browser (ipad, iphone, android, computer etc...) and you can watch vimeo content then you can get full access 24/7.
    Thanks for the information.

In regards to operating system though, I don't have an ipad, and trying to use a tablet through one of the console services would probably be tricky, not to mention have little to no way of neatly/easily saving/storing digital painting files/etc in a organized document/picture category manner.
    What i really meant by the operating system, in terms of my computer, is that i have windows vista business, and the little screenless wacom tablet i have requires atleast windows 7 or 8 for compatibility/functioning with the pc, so if i do decide to sign up for the workshop, i'll have to purchase one of those operating systems.

Anywho, thanks for the information, appreciated.

"I have offended God and mankind because my work didn't reach the quality it should have." - Leonardo da Vinci
    "A subhuman pathetic coward tolerates or accepts a life of mediocrity/failure in suffering or stagnancy, A decent person chooses death" - P.S.C

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Im totally fresh in here. So I just wanted to ask someting. Is it worth for me getting in this "LVL UP-Courses"?

Some infos that might make it easier to answer my question. Im 15... almost 16 Years old now. From Berlin, Germany. So my English is only okay and not excellent. I really would like to get even more into the art of Painting and Design. My Goal is it to become a Concept Artitst. I guess I still have to learn a huge amount of stuff(Surfaces, fundamentals and ofc. Design), but somehow I need someone who leads me through all this, some kind of teacher, because otherwise I dont know what to practice. Right now I'm just drawing, sketching and so on.

Hopefuly you have a answer for me.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cant wait to get started moving through all of these videos and assignments just signed up for the 3 month hopefully thats enough time haha.

Ps i hope you will you be doing more videos for the level up premium members in the future

Last edited by JestR; February 23rd, 2014 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerboymac View Post
    my only issue is that i payed for the composition and color class when you had it discounted over the holidays but i dont feel like i improved at all from the classes. mostly because my technical skills are a mess. what should I do before composition and color?
    Practice, practice practice. Also check out the other peoples assignments, and the critique that Jason is providing. Learn from others, learn from critiques, and you will get better.

Did you know?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Creteau View Post
    Im totally fresh in here. So I just wanted to ask someting. Is it worth for me getting in this "LVL UP-Courses"?

Some infos that might make it easier to answer my question. Im 15... almost 16 Years old now. From Berlin, Germany. So my English is only okay and not excellent. I really would like to get even more into the art of Painting and Design. My Goal is it to become a Concept Artitst. I guess I still have to learn a huge amount of stuff(Surfaces, fundamentals and ofc. Design), but somehow I need someone who leads me through all this, some kind of teacher, because otherwise I dont know what to practice. Right now I'm just drawing, sketching and so on.

Hopefuly you have a answer for me.
    You won't find a better workshop anywhere. Jason is an industry leader in Concept Art in both experience and expertise. In the free videos released, you'll see the sheer talent, techniques, and learning potential you'll get through the course.

Its' not only the best course, the price point is extremely affordable. We believe this info should be available to all.

There are many people taking this currently, and hopefully they'll get a chance to post some reviews for those hesitant.

David

Last edited by David Ahmad; February 24th, 2014 at 12:39 AM.

Did you know?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Was just what I had been looking for. Real understanding of how everything works, assignments with clear objectives and feedback all without breaking the bank. You also get to work at your own pace, which is cool and leaves out the pressure aspect, but I've found it has given me extra motivation since starting. Now I have clear instructions set out in front of me, and some guidance, there are no more excuses. It's down to me now to practice, learn and improve.

So far I'm really enjoying it!

Bri C

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bri in the sky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    So far the course teaches the essentials of an art education worth tens of thousands of dollars. The assignments are creative and fun. I know in the past couple weeks I've improved my art skill drastically in both technical ability and art theory.

I'm very happy with it!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ubemm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    If you're doubting to sign up; It's pretty damn great, and you should sign up right now.

No Youtube tutorial or googled instruction book on 'how to draw' comes close to getting some specific feedback from a professional, who also took the time to lay out a course for you with clear goals to aim for. I can't tell you how much it helps to no longer wonder if you're on the right track, because this way you know you are.

You get pushed to get the maximum out of your work with the right feedback on how to achieve it, supported by the underlying theories on why, which are also fully explained in easy-to-understand videos. So you're not only getting better, you also learn why the stuff you make is getting better.

And the cherry on top? It's really affordable compared to other art courses.

So if you've got the drive and are committed to becoming great, it's worth saving up for and laying down some money.

Last edited by Saukem; February 25th, 2014 at 06:25 PM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saukem For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Saukem View Post
    If you're doubting to sign up; It's pretty damn great, and you should sign up right now.

No Youtube tutorial or googled instruction book on 'how to draw' comes close to getting some specific feedback from a professional, who also took the time to lay out a course for you with clear goals to aim for. I can't tell you how much it helps to no longer wonder if you're on the right track, because this way you know you are.

You get pushed to get the maximum out of your work with the right feedback on how to achieve it, supported by the underlying theories on why, which are also fully explained in easy-to-understand videos. So you're not only getting better, you also learn why the stuff you make is getting better.

And the cherry on top? It's really affordable compared to other art courses.

So if you've got the drive and are committed to becoming great, it's worth saving up for and laying down some money.
    I'll take your word for it, then. When I get the money, I'll pay for the courses.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 786 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    yeah, im definitely gonna do it.. just a little stuck on timelines. I'd like to wait another 2 weeks though, which would be better both financially and time-wise for me.

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks LevelUp members for taking the time to write a testimonial! Gives us more motivation to keep adding more benefits to LevelUp as well as the rest of the site.

Did you know?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to David Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can only see the free courses now - my question - if I buy the subscription now are there other courses? I mean, you can do the Color & Light 1.0 and Composition 1.0 for free - at this point why buy? Are there courses that can't be seen until you buy a subscription?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can only see the free courses now - my question - if I buy the subscription now are there other courses? I mean, you can do the Color & Light 1.0 and Composition 1.0 for free - at this point why buy? Are there courses that can't be seen until you buy a subscription?
    Yup. I think there are around 5 other videos up right now, around 1 hour each. I can only assume that more will be added. There are different assignments as well as bonus assignments.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Grumpysaur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstrider View Post

Only the free courses are visible if your not a LevelUp Member. When you join, this opens up:

4 stages, lots of videos and content. You will need to complete stage 1 before we open stage 2 to you.

Name:  2-26-2014 5-37-26 PM.png
Views: 22421
Size:  37.7 KB

Did you know?

28. The Following User Says Thank You to David Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow - I'm glad I asked! Thanks for the answers David and Grumpy! Now you've got me leaning heavily in favor of subscribing (I'm guessing the half price deal ends at the end of February).

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkstrider For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cmon in Mike, you know you want to I've learned a ton of stuff in 2 weeks and feel like I've improved so much. Actually find the studies really addictive!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Bri in the sky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Haha!! I definitely do!! Make room guys - I'm diving in!

EDIT --

I'm in!

Last edited by Darkstrider; February 27th, 2014 at 02:26 AM.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkstrider For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Good man! All aboard the study train! WoooWooooooooo

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi David
    I bought the 6 month package but after seeing the quality of the workshop and amount of work necessary I would like to extend to the 12 month package. Is that possible and how do I do it?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Im signing up as well. I just think this offer and workshop seem like to good a deal to miss. Quick question though, how much is there on drawing besides from master studies etc in stage 1? Are there drills and videos on drawing to see shapes in 3d forms and just basic drawing skills.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkstrider View Post
    Awesome!! I was wondering about that.

It would seem a little more forthcoming though to state that right up front, above the payment badges, rather than in fine print under them.

-The subscription system setup is default settings for all vBulletin based forums. Nothing unique in the coding or fine print, but will work to improve that.

I've also included it in FAQ as to avoid confusion.

Did you know?

39. The Following User Says Thank You to David Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just signed up for 3 months, and will see how it goes. Ready to roll.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnaps View Post
    Im signing up as well. I just think this offer and workshop seem like to good a deal to miss. Quick question though, how much is there on drawing besides from master studies etc in stage 1? Are there drills and videos on drawing to see shapes in 3d forms and just basic drawing skills.
    There are additional assignments and videos to help with other basics yes. we will be adding more content as time goes on as well. Right now there is a lot keep you busy improving your work and honing your foundations.

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerboymac View Post
    my only issue is that i payed for the composition and color class when you had it discounted over the holidays but i dont feel like i improved at all from the classes. mostly because my technical skills are a mess. what should I do before composition and color?
    Do both the start assignments and stick with it. You can also do some basic exercises.

a. set up a still life of simple objects under one light source. curtain off the window and block the other light sources. Only your light on your canvas/paper or your monitor should not be impacting the lighting you set up for your still life. You need to draw from life as much as you can. start with eggs and cubes. Try to match your shapes and values perfectly. The assignments in start are the best way to get rolling though, but this assignment can get you studying from life on basic things. Watch the composition video in start again if need be as it addresses the properties of light again for you.

If you do that, and both start assignments and do not see a noticed improvement in your work, I would be shocked. I give feedback daily in level up so I will help you. It takes time and action for this stuff to settle in but I will guide you along the way.

Jason

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 2514