Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,122 Times in 4,175 Posts
    It's been sorted and plugged. Please check again.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    It's indeed sorted now. Was a bit annoying to enter the site and get spammed with notifications all the time.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gilatar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    -Heartbleed vulnerability patched up
    -Sidebar added everywhere - ability to collapse it if you like full width browser. Just use the arrow button at the top of sidebar.
    -Sidebar darker than rest of content for content to stick out.

More coming.
    Chief Technology Officer of ConceptArt.org

Thanks
    Hi, sorry to trouble you, but i had a post at http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho....php?&t=277683
    it was posted successfully yesterday without any issue.

but when i tried to manage the attachment (for the thumbnail) and click on preview>save or sumthing which i cant really remember clearly. my entire original post disappeared.

appreciate if you can help me with that. thx.

Thanks
    Hi, I posted a thread at http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=277683
    The post working fine previously until i tried to manage the attachment and change the thumbnail.

now my original post is disappear, and i couldnt repost or do anything.

appreciate if you can help me with that. thx

Thanks
    It just went back into moderation as you're still a relativity new member. This happens as spammers in the past are known for editing posts later and inserting their links. All posts have now been approved, which a do several times a day, but I do have to work and sleep, so there may be a delay.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks,sorry for the trouble.

Thanks
    When I get to the last step of registering and have to go the following url, it does nothing but bring up a blank page and nothing at all happens.

I'm using Firefox 28.0

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/adi..._supported.php

Thanks,
    Jason

Thanks
    Sign in with other social media function does not seem to be functional.
    I tried with FB, though, unsure of other media choices.

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-04-28 at 10.42.25 PM.png
Views: 263
Size:  299.4 KB
    -AdrienneRose-

13. The Following User Says Thank You to AdrienneRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Also, being signed out again after a short amount of time. Even if I've left the tab open.
    -AdrienneRose-

15. The Following User Says Thank You to AdrienneRose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    One more small thing:

It seems that the page is too big for the window. It looks like the collapse button is causing this.
    I wish the page would be adaptable to the window size (change with it - What's the tech. term for this?).

1)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-04-30 at 10.18.50 AM.png
Views: 252
Size:  237.3 KB
    2)
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-04-30 at 10.19.31 AM.png
Views: 251
Size:  390.6 KB
    -AdrienneRose-

The7Artist7 is offline I'll have a double Rocktastic with added awesome please
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,298 Times in 558 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by p sage View Post
    I hate to be a negative nelly, but in the interest of pure feedback:

I hate the new sketchbook section layout. Hate it.

I'm still in the stone age (not reading this site on an iPad)... still reading the thing on a computer, and trying to quickly scan through a list of sketchbook threads is impossible now. Every icon is gigantic... I'd gotten pretty proficient at skipping the threads I had no interest in. Now, I have to turn my attention to each one in kind to make sure I'm not skipping something I want to see. Makes it very difficult to quickly get "up to speed".

If at all possible (as a possible selectable setting?), I'd like to read the forum similar to before... where an icon representing the thread is at the left, and the title of the thread (and author's name) found to the right of the icon.

Otherwise I'm afraid that the syntactic noise introduced with the giant icons will keep me away from the site more than it will keep me here.

Thanks for your attention.
    Chad.
    Could not agree with this more... sorry guys but a real backwards step to show the sketchbooks etc like this... 'arty' yes but incredibly impractical and visually irritating... I've certainly avoided those sections already due to how confusing and awkward they are (not to mention taking longer to load than the old style)... I feel bad for saying this as you're working so hard to improve and update but lets make sure it's not 'flash' over function.

At least give an option to revert it back to the old list style please

Otherwise things are feeling pretty good to me! keep up the great work!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The7Artist7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    We know that there are problems uploading images atm. Please be patient and everything should be back very soon. And the images are being repopulated.
    Last edited by Black Spot; May 18th, 2014 at 04:19 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Spot For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 895 Posts
    I bet this issue is also known, but all my old work- while still in my image folder - is no longer visible in my sketchbook thread. probably due to the link having changed.

also, while I completely understand and respect the need for server maintenance I found myself very frustrated with the way things panned out this time. this is due to several reasons, most of witch could be remedied easily.

- there was, as far as I know, no warning in advance that services were going down for a few days. a pm and a big red banner on top a few days before maintenance would have been appreciated.

- we also had no idea how long maintenance was going to take. I understand it is hard to know exactly how long such things take, but it would have been nice to know if we were talking about a few hours, or a few days. if things panned out longer, we could have even had an updated message saying as much. it is nice to know work is being done, and there is no need to worry (especially after the incident)

-although I liked being able to browse the the boards, it was confusing and frustrating to see a lot of people continuing posting, apparently unaware of the server migration. I realize these posts were probably not actually 'new' (maybe the last posts done, coming in shown late?), but for a while I was worrying I might be the only one left unable to post due to the server migration.
    SKETCHBOOK - my website - facebook company page
    ooh yeah; did you know I'm a certified art-teacher? that's right. everything arty I say has been endorsed by the state of the Netherlands! (they'll be sorry soon)

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ashess For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if Im doing it wrong or its because of the update but I am unable to upload any images (using insert image or file attachment, all jpgs).

Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast