Sketchbook: || r a n s p a r e n c y || Starting from scratch ||

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

|| r a n s p a r e n c y || Starting from scratch ||

Well not really sure how to introduce myself so here goes... My name's Vandern and for awhile now I've been meaning to get started or at least find something to get me started with pursuing my goals. I stumbled upon Conceptart.org quite sometime back and never really looked into it all that much but as off late after searching here and there, I'm happy to say that I'll start right here.

To start from scratch and work my way up from my current level of art to something worthy of being called professional is what I have planned as of now. So expect to find a lot of practice here as well as illustrations from time to time. For starters it will all pretty much be work created through traditional media and once I find myself at a level I'm happy with, I'll continue on digitally.

Last but not least, I would greatly appreciate any feedback at all. Be it constructive or even a tad bit motivating, It would help me a great deal! That's all I have to say for now so I guess.... enjoy?

Last edited by Vandern; January 5th, 2014 at 02:55 PM.
    //__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________________________\\
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.