Sketchbook: Igson's journey - Just tell me what should I do to improve - and I will do it !

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Igson's journey - Just tell me what should I do to improve - and I will do it !

Hello there !
    My name is Iga, I live in Poland and I'm totally new here ! Now, a few days after I finished round 20 I decided to create my own conceptart.org sketchbook. I feel so ashamed (or sometimes maybe depressed?), I'm that old and actually can't draw as well as I should and want. I also study graphics ( the second year), so drawing is definitely what I want to do for a living. I'm mainly interested in animation and computer games, and therefore concept arts, envrironments, character design and 3d modelling.

I was watching other sketchbooks here and lots of them contain well-painted digital workarts or something - I had a bit different vision of how sketchbook looks like ! Mine (paper one) looks totally different though. So I wandered what should I post here - all scraps from paper sketchbook, digital speedpaint studies or finished artworks? I think the best option is to put just everything ! Because what's the aim of having this sketchbook? I would like to definitely get some feedback from you guys Not to just showcase my best drawings. Another point is to have everything in one place, so that all will be always here, even if something gets lost. And one more - MOTIVATION ! I hope it will help me to draw, draw, draw and not to stop ! So also I need you guys to "push" me in some way, then I can feel guilty when nothing new appears here. My goal is to post here at least once per week ! We'll see if it's gonna happen ;>

I really want you guys to critique, give any feedback about my works but also about what I should study more, maybe ideas for exercises, some challenges, everything what can help me to make any progress.I will be so so glad for that

Just for start, I prepared the pages from my recent sketchbook, just for you to know what actually I'm doing ! Stuff from summer, mainly quickposes and these are my first ones (oh I can see how crappy they are). When I was skanning I thought "oh shit no, there is no way I can post this or this but then I scold myself and thought "no, I post EVERYTHING" ! (To see the images go to the third post - I edited this one to create a thumbnail )

(images in the third post)

And here is the continuation, but starts when I began this schoolyear (until now). Yeah, it's totally not enough drawings for such a long time

(images in the third post)

Okay , it's almost 6 a.m. here so I will post the rest (all digitals, traditionals etc.) tomorrow (okay, today ) if you don't mind ! (I guess you don't, it will be a miracle if anybody will even answer in this thread ) Goodnight !

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Igson; July 22nd, 2014 at 08:00 AM. Reason: creating a thumbnail
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Traditonal graphic and digital stuff

Okay as I promised (I know, everybody waited for it ! ) next part of my works. I tried to put everything in chronological way so latest stuff in each category is the most recent

these are studies from school, the big ones (mostly 100x70cm)

Name:  oj4r.jpg
Views: 738
Size:  107.0 KB Name:  9f23.jpg
Views: 739
Size:  78.4 KB
    Name:  9itm.jpg
Views: 725
Size:  68.3 KBName:  h6oi.jpg
Views: 718
Size:  127.8 KB
    Name:  rb56.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  111.3 KB Name:  zv90.jpg
Views: 716
Size:  114.0 KB
    Name:  lnzh.jpg
Views: 707
Size:  94.6 KBName:  2ayj.jpg
Views: 714
Size:  45.5 KB

This year I changed from graphic design to traditional graphic studies, so here are some etchings and lino

Name:  evpv.jpg
Views: 712
Size:  145.2 KB

Name:  h0qb.jpg
Views: 723
Size:  249.2 KB

aquafort and then applied aquatint:

Name:  uhkv.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  180.7 KBName:  nijq.jpg
Size:  115.1 KB

and one (and first) lino :

Name:  5y1h.jpg
Views: 713
Size:  219.9 KB

Here is some random digital stuff from my head (not so much of it, that's what I should do more definitely!)
    gosh, don't look at this nose, this FACE I can see it's awful

Name:  ijyk.jpg
Size:  46.3 KBName:  vjl5.jpg
Views: 709
Size:  58.6 KB
    Name:  yoff.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  111.2 KB
    Name:  2mkn.jpg
Views: 705
Size:  133.0 KBName:  67ve.jpg
Views: 706
Size:  104.5 KB

Yeah

And here speedpaint studies, I used really random references (all of them are from references, not from my head !), some of them are snapshots from movies, some other artist's works - Michlap, Madrid nad Koller and the rest from speedpaint studies group on DA

Name:  quf8.jpg
Views: 701
Size:  36.8 KBName:  cmf1.jpg
Views: 694
Size:  42.7 KB

Name:  m30s.jpg
Views: 698
Size:  46.8 KBName:  u8nu.jpg
Views: 689
Size:  15.5 KB

Name:  7qst.jpg
Views: 700
Size:  68.0 KB

Name:  fef2.jpg
Views: 695
Size:  102.5 KBName:  u2kc.jpg
Views: 691
Size:  38.7 KB

Name:  rlmn.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  34.5 KB

and the most recent one
    Name:  fg1p.jpg
Size:  161.5 KB

Any critique and comments are veeery welcome, I am here for that !
    Okay, I'm going to draw now, see you !

PS. Can anyone tell me how to change the thumbnail of the thread? I don't like this white square :c

Last edited by Igson; December 30th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, thebeginning of this post is the first one just repeated, cause I wanted to create a thumbnail
    "Just for start, I prepared the pages from my recent sketchbook, just for you to know what actually I'm doing ! Stuff from summer, mainly quickposes and these are my first ones (oh I can see how crappy they are). When I was skanning I thought "oh shit no, there is no way I can post this or this but then I scold myself and thought "no, I post EVERYTHING" !

Name:  lbcm.jpg
Size:  904.7 KB

Name:  0re8.jpg
Views: 696
Size:  834.0 KB

And here is the continuation, but starts when I began this schoolyear (until now). Yeah, it's totally not enough drawings for such a long time

Name:  gksb.jpg
Size:  980.5 KB
    Name:  tlf2.jpg
Views: 685
Size:  1.03 MB
    "
    (the end of first post)

-------------------------------

Okay, I think I cleaned everything a bit and succeeded with a thumbnail, so now's the time for quickposes from last days:

Name:  3ahv.jpg
Views: 755
Size:  396.7 KB

And my friend asked me to make an art trade, he wanted titty Russian girls Well, I haven't finished that, it is something wrong with them, I can't actually draw the rest and I don't like it :c

Name:  mect.jpg
Views: 676
Size:  102.1 KB

"If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

I believe I can ! My sketchbook -> http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=273512

Deviant art: http://igson93.deviantart.com/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey Igson,

This was fun to look at. Thanks for posting, I appreciate the broad range of stuff you have and the overall style your showing. Keep it up, I'm a subscriber now.

"It is ten per cent how you draw, and ninety per cent what you draw. "
    -Andrew Loomis

Check out my sketchbook!

My Profile Albums

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow, amazing work! I'm pretty impressed, especially with the still lifes Can't wait to see more from you!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I absolutely love that Merida study - when I saw miniature on your DA page I thought it was a screenshot!
    Keep on rockin

Ps. I you don't mind, may I ask about name of your school?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cool sketchbook. I enjoyed looking through it. Keep it up and good luck!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi guys ! I've been quite busy with not-art-things, so there won't be much today, but I want to show u bit of animation stuff I'm working on.

RomanRiot - I'm so glad you like it, you are even the first one who subscribe me, I really appreciate that ! I was looking at your sketchbook, when I have a while more I'll leave there a post, cause there are some thing I want to write about. Defenitely I should do more imagination stuff like you do

Minella - thank you so much, there will be more so you're always welcome here ^^

vonkulfon - haha, you are not the first one who tells me that it looks like a snapshot, but there are some parts which are not that ideal :p
    I'm attending Academy of Arts in Szczecin, Poland I love studies !

razvanb08 - thank you for the visit

At first some recent gestures, I know it's not the most interesting thing to show

Name:  suim.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  263.2 KB

Definitely not enough of them :>

And animation - project for school. We have to make sth like ~40s videoclip to the music, I've chosen Vernian Process - Something wicked (that they went) - cool song, my phone ringtone by the way ! You can check it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsRh83BXvOE

Here are some scenes:

Name:  7v41.jpg
Views: 624
Size:  67.6 KB

Name:  0ydl.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  78.2 KB

Name:  zf2l.jpg
Views: 622
Size:  88.8 KB

Name:  s9sg.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  1.06 MB

The elements I will use (there will be more of course)

Name:  ov53.jpg
Views: 619
Size:  295.5 KB

And a picture, there is not much to do with the rest except of characters, just boredom

Name:  6rcj.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  169.7 KB

I've got 25s, I will see how much I'll manage to do, I have to finish it till the end of this month ;p I hope you like it, if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment !

See ya

Last edited by Igson; January 8th, 2014 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Wrong page in gestures ;P

I believe I can ! My sketchbook -> http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=273512

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well first of drop the insecurity. Its almost offensive if you say youre not good at drawing for your age. Secondly these are amazing, if you want to improve quickly though I challenge you to not just update this once a week because its easier to forget about the forum and before you know it a month flew pass. So try to update this every 3 or 2 days. It might be tough but thats how you actually improve. And since your study is mostly about drawing it shouldnt be so hard for you to upload those works. Youre really goos and dont get disheartened if someone says youre not good for your age cause its about the will and motivation you draw with. Good luck and nice works so far!

Edit: I saw you also had problems fixing your sketchbook's thumbnail. Did you just delete the other posts so that one would remain or did you actually find a decent solution?

Last edited by Dennis Kessel; January 9th, 2014 at 05:59 AM.
    Ma Sketchbook brings all the girls to the forums, damn right its worse than yours.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Dennis - still, I saw many works of people my age and in comparison, I totally suck Of course I'll try to update the sketchbook more than once a week but sometimes it's even better to compile a bit more in one post and sometimes - unfortunetely - there are no works to post But thank you so so much for your itnerest, it's really motivating too
    About a thumbnail - I had only 2 posts, so I've just put all the works from 1st post to the 3rd one and attach only one file there

My sketchbook ended, so I bought 2 new ones, gonna work hard with them !

Name:  8hml.jpg
Views: 571
Size:  130.1 KB

I've got project for school to create a storyboard for banner and here are some 3d elements I did:

Name:  ktx0.jpg
Views: 573
Size:  52.1 KB

Name:  3vlt.jpg
Views: 581
Size:  62.8 KB

Name:  qc6l.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  28.4 KB

And environment studies, the first one is from reference (I only know that's from Mojo Games Studio) and the second one is while after, from imagination, using similar colors. That's actually my first enviro study from imagination

Name:  txwy.jpg
Views: 555
Size:  20.9 KB

Name:  02m8.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  19.6 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, your stuff is really good. If it makes you feel any better I'm 30 and just starting now...so..

The only way to improve is to keep going.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the suggestion on the figures. I do draw gestures often just never posted them in the sketchbook. And regarding the characters, I started about a year ago to draw regularly. I used to draw as a kid but never pursued it seriously.. unfortunately. Only now after doing it regularly I realized that it's fun and I want to keep improving.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's one week passing... So next part ! Next week we have finals, I have to finish all the projects for school, after that I'm going to draw and post looooots of images !

Some sketches, anatomy studies

Name:  o3qu.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  513.0 KB

100x70 drawings, not finished actually

Name:  vsm6.jpg
Views: 524
Size:  106.2 KB
    Name:  oxt5.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  58.4 KB

This one is traditional graphic - etching with aquatint. I'm working on next work from the series

Name:  z4z4.jpg
Views: 521
Size:  205.7 KB

Color study, really hard one for me, cause first without using brush transfer. I'm gonna keep it method for some time

Name:  whu4.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  30.2 KB

Next part during the weekend !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Amazing Sketchbook! Cool linework, good paintings. Keep up the good work and you will grow big!

Check out my SKETCHBOOK

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello there !

Batonick - I'm so glad you like my crappy stuff ! With growing big - I hope so !

As usual, sketches from both sketchbooks:

Name:  zqqn.jpg
Views: 527
Size:  332.2 KB

Color and light study from Nathan Fowkes' pictures:

without any transfer brush

Name:  6ox0.jpg
Views: 507
Size:  54.4 KB

and after a couple of strokes with transfer:

Name:  vnmd.jpg
Views: 510
Size:  52.6 KB

Catching up projects for monotype, here is the progress, stencil and then paints on the glass, final work I'll show in a few days 50x70cm

Name:  rz17.jpg
Views: 503
Size:  26.4 KB Name:  nys6.jpg
Views: 504
Size:  41.6 KB

The same with etching and aquatint new work - it's ready now but I don't have a photograph ;p

Name:  gxez.jpg
Views: 506
Size:  88.0 KB

And the last one - finished and printed linocut

Name:  amha.jpg
Views: 519
Size:  178.0 KB

See you soon and wish me luck at exams !

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    yeshhhhhh tons of sweeties, ok im gonna add you keep rocking, and i will ask you to improve on things, the first thing i want you to improve is on... eating icecreams with help of feets, ot that or draw more from imagination to apply all you can, keep on, im enjoying it

edit: ok i actually read your stuff in the first post, the information is too vast to tell you what to improve, so maybe, what im gonna tell you is, first choose a goal, let us know why are you posting the images you are posting so we can give serious critique, if not im just gonna say keep on cause im liking your stuff anyways. and now 2 things, what is that speedpaints group on DA? and lets make an art trade someday, i dont do one in a year or more

Last edited by Buxu; January 26th, 2014 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cool stuff. Your studies are solid.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Love your work, great studies happening!
    Your etchings are especially impressive.

If you get a chance, please drop by my sketchbook. It's just a little tea party with myself in there so far... you could be my first ever poster!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hahahah Buxu I'll try with those ice creams but maybe we should wait for summer And yeah, from imaginatiooon, I think I should start participate in those weekly challenges ;P
    Okay, I'm gonna post also goals of the exercises, starting from today And this is that speedpainting group u were asking for: http://speedpaintstudies.deviantart.com/ But I saw you created the group with environment studies, great idea, I'm gonna join ! And sure, we can make an art trade of course ^_^

t-jd - thanks, I'm trying to do my best, but it's still too little !

So now let's post some art here, cause it was a couple of days I didn't post anything... But exams finally are over
    As usual, first sketches, some gestures from quickposes.com and my feet. Wanna practice motion, human proportions and anatomy:

Name:  k2iq.gif
Views: 477
Size:  461.4 KB

Here is my entry for Color& Light Workshops, if anyone is interested it's here: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=274439
    We were supposed to paint a self portrait in black and white, from the mirror and at least 3h My thread is here: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...8#.UvO9TLQumQY
    Goal is to focus on light and shadow

Name:  a5aw.jpg
Views: 455
Size:  94.4 KB

Name:  ta67.jpg
Views: 449
Size:  54.2 KB

Some linocuts:

Name:  p4ln.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  66.9 KB Name:  yw2o.jpg
Views: 452
Size:  71.5 KB

Albrecht Dürer's Walrus reproduction

Name:  gchd.jpg
Views: 448
Size:  135.5 KB

Etching with aquatint - I was showing progress photo before, this one was really bad lucky...

Name:  otwv.jpg
Views: 446
Size:  81.3 KB

And environments from references, still without using any transfer brush

Name:  80p.gif
Views: 451
Size:  401.4 KB

Name:  2nj8.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  75.1 KB

Last edited by Igson; February 6th, 2014 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I joined Buxu's thread about environment studies (http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...7#.UvnnSrQumQZ) and here are news:
    Both are from references, I still don't feel comfortable doing this, escpecially the second one was really hard to paint
    R.I.P. transfer brush, life so hard without you buddy :d

Name:  64m3.jpg
Views: 424
Size:  38.8 KB

Name:  3km2.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  37.4 KB

Name:  nlun.jpg
Views: 421
Size:  72.3 KB

Name:  Q0sOhx6.gif
Views: 419
Size:  24.4 KB

Name:  V0EVloy.gif
Views: 431
Size:  26.8 KB

Name:  zO8hjxV.gif
Views: 417
Size:  120.1 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Study study study

Name:  enTl9Sr.jpg
Views: 398
Size:  100.7 KB

Name:  3RqsmtX.jpg
Views: 409
Size:  107.0 KB

Name:  FTEjQmc.jpg
Views: 399
Size:  154.4 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I decided to do some thumbnails from imagination to challenge myself... And I failed, totally ! Actually, better or worse, but I can repaint a photo or someone's illustraton, I'm learning during this process of course, but when it comes to drawing from imagination there the problem occures. So, yeah, I finished this one, but gonna again paint thumbnails from reference and then again from imagination, we'll se what's gonna happen ;P

Name:  D0XtjnF.jpg
Views: 383
Size:  86.7 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i already comment on the group but gonna comment here too, i defenetly would like to see the knowledge your getting from the environments mixed with your own creativity, can wait to see future pieces from imagination of yours, keep up the good work.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the visit Buxu, I was about to say I'm having fun here being alone recently ;p
    Yeeaaah, I will paint sth from imagination... Soon :>

But now the photo study
    Name:  3vEZOFY.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  77.9 KB

Nathan Fowkes' thumbnails study
    Name:  eOdE5lf.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  72.6 KB

and my own ones, using similar ways of colours
    Name:  WqDcLxm.jpg
Views: 373
Size:  48.9 KB

Nathan Fowkes again
    Name:  ZpGzyHc.jpg
Views: 371
Size:  39.2 KB

from head
    Name:  BZxtqpp.jpg
Views: 376
Size:  266.5 KB

gonna fill them all but it seems that not gonna be easy thing :d
    Name:  lXSm13C.jpg
Views: 372
Size:  20.6 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well shit Iga. I didn't know you had such cool lino-cuts and etchings going on here. I should have come by sooner. Just keep working on your anatomy and of course your environments.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Well, such a long time since I posted anything... Yeah, March wasn't best month at all. Actually I was doing some stuff but not so much, there was something totally different which took my time. But ! After above half a year I returned to traditional painting, so here are my first tries after this time:

gouache on paper, B1
    Name:  ixUR9I7.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  148.7 KB

acryl on paper, A1
    Name:  LCo2fdi.jpg
Views: 312
Size:  141.4 KB

And some drawings - I think none of them is finished actually All of them are B1 format.

But here is the next stage of one I posted before:

Name:  cyZsT1O.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  98.2 KB

Name:  My53xgf.jpg
Size:  163.0 KB

Name:  Z9fn7J6.jpg
Size:  83.4 KB

As you can see, during last few weeks we were drawing parts of drums... Yeah, kinda bored if this but finally we've got a model ! ... with a drum

Name:  AIZkIul.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  150.6 KB

Sketches sketches

Name:  iM9APtU.jpg
Size:  291.9 KB

Name:  DO1Usuq.jpg
Size:  395.6 KB

Some traditional graphics

Finished linocut two colored

Name:  fGfxFVg.jpg
Views: 315
Size:  198.9 KB

And small etching of landscape in my town Szczecin. Just a gift for friends

Name:  s4jb9tj.jpg
Views: 319
Size:  2.17 MB

And finally enviro exercises
    Nathan Fowkes' thumbs study

Name:  Yavio9U.jpg
Size:  75.1 KB

And filled with color thumbs from my sketchbook (I'm totally not happy of those)

Name:  ObzGUxl.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  147.1 KB

Next week will be also very time consuming, but in April everything will calm down and I'll finally start to work hard with drawing !

See you

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Small update ! After a biiiig break, there comes April, I'm coming back and not gonna leave my sketchbook for such long time anymore :c
    sketches, some 2 min quickposes and last ones from nature

Name:  CPcdebk.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  373.3 KB

a piece of exercise for Environments group. This is actually my home area, from photo

Name:  A8SSzds.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  40.1 KB

And traditional paintings - recently I started to come on Saturdays to workshop and do some paintings
    So this is my school workshop on Saturday (yeah, empty ;P)

Name:  9SzpZcS.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  72.5 KB

and still life, A1, acrylics

Name:  GLrwHjN.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  159.7 KB

Last edited by Igson; April 7th, 2014 at 07:57 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hey iggg so long, nice to see your updates, your traditional paints are ***** awesome! i love them.

about the lines on the human figure, i think you use too much cross hatching everywhere, try first think on the planes of value and then put the stukes there so you end up with a nice block in, oh well its just an idea, hope see more from you

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Okay, all the time I have this Noah Bradley's article in my head: "Stop whining, start working". But I can't, just caan't. I've got this moment, when eveything what you're doing is the biggest shit. I want to do too many things at once. I start gestures, after a while getting disappointed how crappy they are (much worse than those I was drawing some time ago), then I'm trying maybe an old exercise to study envi and color - I'm trying to paint it from the photo - getting even more disapoointed of how bad it's going and how I suck :F I can't focus on anything and take it to the end... Damn it.

Buxu thaank you so much for your support ! U're right with cross hatching, I'm thinking about that while I'm drawing and actually still doing the same >.< And yea, there will be more... But not sure if you want to see it

Okay, so this is WIP of illustration for school. I will aprecciate any critique about this one - there is not much stuff from imagination in my sketchbook :d

references and inspiration:
    Name:  refkispgirl.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  176.6 KB

lines

Name:  Erj14ZS.jpg
Views: 279
Size:  127.4 KB

monochromatic

Name:  spgirl_mono_800px.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  73.5 KB

colors

Name:  RxFsrlR.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  91.6 KB

and this is what I ended up with yesterday - of course not the end ;P

Name:  09POm4Y.jpg
Size:  82.3 KB

Okay and shitty stuff from today...

Name:  JXaxJ41.jpg
Size:  119.7 KB

these are not finished but I don't have any will or motivation to paint them anymore

Name:  sdqjBKk.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  19.8 KB

Name:  VeccBMC.jpg
Size:  17.4 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hum why i wouldnt? its cool to see your updates
    so about your illustration i like the mood and the light but there are a few things i would try to fix before going on, since the idea is that lady seeing the flying thing, i would try to make that stand out more, right now is mixing too much witht the background and the fire thing seems thats is going to burn the drapery O.O kinda worry me, is that lady ok? (lol i know its ok, it just the feeling).
    and about the other feeling of everything i do is shit, well it happens alot, i really dont know if i can help but... what works for me is get a good social network, blogs, awesome sketchbook (even if they ar dead) artists facebook, DA, blog etc. try to be in touch by the awesomeness and try to understand rationally you know? if you fail in something try to understand why to solve it insted of giving up, well thats my idea, im trying to learn that too...

Good luck and keep it up

(sorry for the long text )

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  • 424,149 Artists
  • 3,599,276 Artist Posts
  • 32,941 Sketchbooks
  • 54 New Art Jobs
Art Workshop Discount Inside
Register

Developed Actively by vBSocial.com
The Art Department