Sketchbook: Trinity's journey to uncharted worlds
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Trinity's journey to uncharted worlds

Hi guys!
    My name is Rasmus Kvist (a.k.a Trinity Digital Designs), i'm an 18-year old from southern Sweden, pursuing my dream of becoming a concept artist.
    I do both digital and traditional. Traditional mostly for form and perspective exercises and digital for color and lighting.
    I love doing colorful and fantastical paintings/drawings, although i have lately noticed that without a proper visual library that's kinda hard.
    As I'm terribly bad at taking innitiative and keep pushing things i thought starting a journal would be good as both motivation and positive pressure.
    Any advise or constructive criticism is appreciated aaaaaand...i hope you enjoy my work!

Name:  Rts Ships.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  1.17 MB

Name:  Forum.jpg
Views: 290
Size:  834.5 KB

Name:  Forum.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  779.5 KB

Name:  Frydropillars.jpg
Views: 299
Size:  864.0 KB

Name:  Gforum.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  610.3 KB

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Wow! That first flying concept looks so cool! I'm also digging that sea animal shark thingy - it looks great!

Though, the purple image's mage-like character's right arm seems a little too long. I like the landscape one with the person in the red hood, though! That contrast between the background and the character is cool.

Keep up the good work!

♠♠ ]my sketchbook ♠♠

'I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so fuckin' heroic.'
    — George Carlin

CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE NEW
    {Beginner's Challenges and Activities}
    SUB FORUM

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you for your kind response!
    I'm really satisfied with the sea-creature. Regarding the anatomy...i need to practice that alot! especially proportions haha.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi and welcome.
    in my opinion, the ship looks pretty cool, the fish thing is also good and with the last pic (SW) you're on the right way, it has some depth. On the other colored works I find some problem with the usage of colors. the violet one doesn't have a depth like in your last pic, it is just very violet and it seems like you didn't think about the perspective when you drew the background. It looks like it doesn't really belong to the foreground. If the violet is supposed to be a violet light then there should be some violet reflections of it on the coat of the guy in the middle, overall you should work on the lightning, i think. The red coat picture has a better perspective but I can't tell where the light is coming from and the green grass/hills (very green!) should become lighter/fade/less bright green as further they are away. the very green grass isn't working well with the red coat and looks unnatural.
    I am just guessing, but maybe you also need practice in anatomy? I can't really see it here, the only two humans (or at least with human anatomy) are wearing a coat or cape so that I can't really see anything...
    Hope that helps

I don't grow old, I level up!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The violet mage-painting I put up to show my skill-level when i try to bring an idea to life, it's somewhere in between a sloppy sketch and a proper painting. No aspect is really correct and I need huge amounts of reference to manage anatomy wich is why i often cover up my characters in cloaks/robes. I think my sense of perspective is fairly good, but that only applies to boxy shapes. I'm craving a mentor who can teach me how to apply it to landscapes and make it feel more organic (so that not everything follows the grid, but still looks right). Hopefully our theory classes next semester can cover it. Color and light is something I'm just starting to understand and more often than not my colors and contrast are very faint and/or monochromatic. I tried to be a bit bold on the landscape one (obviously a tad too much).
    Below are two examples of my coloring, first one is in the same "category" as the mage and the second is a bit more fleshed out.

Name:  Color.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  1.20 MB

Name:  Wreck.jpg
Views: 183
Size:  1.50 MB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I realise now after reading a few journals that my mindset have been wrong. I need to do a lot of studies. I see people post study after study after study...and when i look through the drawing folder on my pc or through my sketchbooks...none. I have considered studies and real life sketching but it only have occured to me as an add-on...a plus in my learning curve. However it seems to be the core of learning how to draw/paint. I'm probably getting a year-card on the local...zoo? (It's a building wich houses tropical and exotic animals only, we call it a tropicarium in sweden) to study the animals/fish there, that will probably change it up a little if i ever get bored with urban subject matters.
    If you got any tips on materials, locations or general exercises you think are good please do tell!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh man, that zoo idea sounds awesome if you're able to do it! I'd love to go to the zoo every week or two. You could also people-watch and do some quick life gestures too! You could even shake it up a bit and draw some plant life, to start storing up your visual library.

Hrm... for books, I think a traditional Loomis book would be good. He has one on the head and hands (which are great for learning construction!) and one on the figure. You could also try out other books by Hogarth, Bridgeman, and Vilppu. They all have excellent books, with somewhat different approaches. If you're unable to find a physcial copy, there are plenty of pdf files of the books online.

Excercises should be simple - draw timed poses from pose maniacs, cafe croquis (on youtube), and pixelovely. From life is good to do to!

Your landscapes are lovely, though, and what you seem to excel in. Keep up the good work! And don't forget to practice a lot!

♠♠ ]my sketchbook ♠♠

'I like it when a flower or a little tuft of grass grows through a crack in the concrete. It's so fuckin' heroic.'
    — George Carlin

SUB FORUM

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I didn't think about the plant-part of it, thanks!
    I just remembered that i actually have a book on anatomy, just that i put it away a long time ago cause i thought it looked tedious. But i'll check out Loomis as well, have heard about those/him before.
    Regarding the poses i actually found a site myself a few weeks ago and i'm using it right now but thank you so much for all the advice and the kind compliment, enviroments are what i really really hope to shine in later on!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Just got started with a figure drawing site as mentioned previously. I actually enjoy it a lot more than i thought i would. At the moment i'm doing 5 minute intervals. My effort so far is catastrophic, but it feels worth it. I have seen other artists development and I believe i can do the same.

Name:  Figure drawing.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  1.01 MB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey! Your figures aren't too terrible.

Though 6 looks a little awkward in the legs, and 2's back is a little long, but they're all pretty decent for a start. Keep practicing and you'll definitely get better!

By the way, how does college work in Sweden, and what are you planning on doing for the future? Just wondering, haha. Sorry if it's an odd question.

♠♠ ]my sketchbook ♠♠

— George Carlin

SUB FORUM

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah, my proportions are way out there on that one xD But thank you very much! ^^
    A little explanation on the education system here: We have mandatory school time from age 6 to 15 (grades 1-9) wich is in english called Base/Basic school, here you go through the absolute essentials, what the government expect of you.
    After that it starts to loosen up. We have Gymnasium (there's no english word for it but it sounds fairly english already) wich is everything from a 2-4 year education of your choice (like engineering, architecture or plumber for that matter). The government still mandate 60% of the stuff done here but the other 40% is for your specific choice. I'm in my 2nd year of a 3 year education (should be on year 3 but i changed from architecture to game design, so i had to redo my first year).

After ending there i can choose to go to what we actually call Highschool but it's a college education (if i understand the american system right). This sector is extremely loose compared to university (wich is the highest form of education and comes after highschool) or gymnasium. There are alot of very specific educations and many don't even require you to actually go physically. As my dream is to work with games or movies as a concept artist/creative visionary of sorts i chose a game design gymnasium.

After this stage i'm not sure...i can go to an art highschool where i will invest all my time in actual art, or to a game highschool where i can spend 50% of my time on art and the rest on doing actual games and learning about the process and pipelines.
    This game school have a concept artist education but it feels very loose on the art-part so i'm not sure. This is why i started this journal for example, to have something solid to hold on to while i learn. Cause in the end as i've heard a lot of artists say: your employers don't care about grades or education, they care about the quality of your work and how fast you can get it out.
    While attending to this highschool i'll probably get a part time job or something to get my economy going. Right now my future is a puzzle, but luckily i have all the pieces unlike a few unfortunate people. I just need to piece them together.
    Sorry for the long response! :/

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Though i'd show you a document i've been working on every now and then the past 3 days. Allowed myself a little creative freedom. Just drawing freehand with no specific goal. So much fun!
    It IS rough though.

Name:  Shiny creature.jpg
Views: 151
Size:  922.4 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ah, no, the long response is cool!

Wow! I didn't know that - it's awesome that you get to go to a specialized Gymnasium. We don't really have that for our High schools (which would be what your Gymnasiums are, except they're from grades 9-12), but we do have Magnet Schools, which are specialized High schools, sort of like your Gymnasiums. The Educational system in Sweden is very interesting!

Hrm... I sort of feel how you're feeling, though I have a little bit more time before I get to college (or High school, in your case ). I want to go to a school that's more for honing skills you already have, rather than creating them. So I'm just going to have to get as good as I can! I don't want to waste my time trying to reach a base standard level of skill when I could be flying, you know?

In my opinion, I think doing some mad grinding on those anatomy skills would be awesome, and you could probably go to the game High school, since you'll learn the basics of the industry and stuff. BUT it's your life, and your skills! I think by the time you're finished with Gymnasium you'll probably know which route would be best for you. Good luck with that!

For your last post, the monster concept on the right is pretty cool! It's head seems a bit low, but I think I'm just being nit picky haha. I really like the shoulders and helmet at the top, but the shadows and highlight could have been pushed a little bit. They're my favorite out of the batch, though! I can't wait for more of your stuff!

♠♠ ]my sketchbook ♠♠

— George Carlin

SUB FORUM

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sadly the gymnasium so far haven't been as serious as i hoped for though. But atleast it's way better than a public school.
    Couldn't you go one of those magnet schools? Or are they expensive or whatever reason there may be?

Your thinking makes sense...however are you referring to different areas in art or different subjects entirely?

Thank you so much! Yeah that creature is a bit messed up, but originally it was gonna be like an alien structure, much like a blob with some flowery thing sticking up (that became the tail). And as i erased different parts it became decent legs for a ready-to-pounce creature so i just went with it. The values could be pushed further on the soldier...though my intention was to make the armor look matte. I find it harder to do correct lighting on a matte object than a reflective one.
    Speaking of anatomy i actually made a few sketches...just finished a few minutes ago. First pic is geometry and perspective practice and second is the anatomy. Or facial features rather. I tried a 8B pen on the facial features and noticed how wonderfully they shade, and how much more depth you can accomplish by using them. Will use those a lot more for sure! Sorry for the bad quality, the battery died in my camera just as i was gonna transfer them to the computer so i had to use my phone.. -.-

Name:  DSC_0032.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  861.7 KB

Name:  DSC_0034.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  884.3 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ahh, well, the ones that I've seen so far are free, it's just that I moved to another place before I could even enroll, haha. I think it would have been a cool experience, but I think I'm managing okay without it. Hopefully!

Oh, if you're talking about the skill level stuff, I was talking about art - mainly the fundamental stuff, and coloring and composition. Once I have all that under my belt, I'll go to school - which will be there to help me sharpen them even further, blast them sky high, and of course to learn more about the industry, get networking oppurtunities, and meet other people who are just as focused at creating art!

Haha, it's okay! I think I have lots of trouble with pushing value - gotta work on it! Oh, and the matte makes the values make some more sense. Though it definitely looks more like matte than metal, or some other equally reflective material, I think searching up matte cars would help, probably. And, nice studies! Even though the image is a little low res, I can still see how dark the values are getting. Hey, have you picked up that Loomis, yet? I promise it'll be good read! Let's both keep on improving!!

♠♠ ]my sketchbook ♠♠

— George Carlin

SUB FORUM

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh that's unfortunate! :/

On the skill stuff, i thought you meant like...confining yourself to characters or enviroments. But i totally agree on what you said!

Either that or some matte plastic. I'll have to look into that in my next sci-fi drawing/painting!
    And no i haven't picked up the Loomis, i already had a book in my shelf i checked out yesterday...turns out it's way too rudamnetary. It's one of those "step 1: draw a cyliner. Step 2: *perfect nose*
    I'll have a look after i've done a few figure drawings!
    Also thank you so much for following my thread! Even if it's just one follower it's an active one...very different from from facebook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Here's something i've worked on today (except 1/3 figure drawing session, i consider one session being 9 sketches).
    I wanted to create an alien creature, but didn't quite manage, i think my visual library still is too small, so i ended up with a gorilla/rhinoceros/triceratops...thing.
    When i went on to do the detail i came up with the idea of an aquatic parasite. I continued doing different stages of the parasites infestation until the animal is dead.

Top sketch is the initial concept of it. Second is a healthy...let's call it a Trhinoceros for the sake of it.

Third is the development after a week. In it's initial stages the parasite is slow growing. Or the colony rather, as it is thousands of lifeforms. It attacks ceratinbased structures to build those tube looking things. The tubes serves as protection for new parasites to hatch. A slight discoloring also occurs as spores start to penetrate the skin of the Trhinoceros.

Fourth is after a week and five days. The animal is losing weight and is increasingly thirsty. As the spores evolve they create those ridges the breeding tubes are on. Since they are aquatic they reguire water and extract it directly from the animal. The breeding tubes are getting bigger and are now evolving into poisonous anemones, protecting the parasite hatchlings from bugs or small birds trying to get a tasty dessert. The ceratin loss is severe and affect the whole animal. Cysts are forming on its head.

Fifth is after two weeks and two days. Many of the tubes have evolved anemones and the spores have created large structures all over its back.
    The weight loss is now severe and the animal is suffering from exhaustion and constant thirst. It can barely walk for an hour before collapsing near/in a watersource. The weight loss is caused by the inability to search for food, as the exhaustion hinders it from moving any considerable distance. The ceratin loss is so severe it's toes now have open wounds where it's claws used to be. It's majestic shield is nearly gone. As the parasite have progressivle taken over, mutations have formed, like the split tale wich occured fairly early on. This was not a pain to the creature as it actually is a growth and not a severed limb. The tounge has however been torn into three tentacle looking things. The cysts growing on it's head are trying to access the part of the brain controlling it's tounge, so it can fend of other hostile animals that may eat what the parasite have created.

Sixth is after two weeks and 6 days. After several days of hunger, thirst and agony the animal finally dies. It's close to being just skin and bone. Considerable spore structures and anemones can be seen all over it's body. The cysts have overgrown the head and no claws are left. As the host dies soon will the parasite. The nutrition and water isn't replenished and soon it will only be a carcass with aquatic structures on it. The cysts and tentacles will dry out and deteriorate like most of the remains.

Name:  Triceratops.jpg
Views: 141
Size:  1.18 MB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Heheh, no problem! I'm sticking around 'cause you have so much potential - I'm really excited for you!

That creature concept is awesome - at first I thought the Trhinoceros was the main idea, but I was pleasantly surprised when I found out it was for the parasite's different stages. I find it really impressive that you also did the stages of the animal's slow decay plus the growth of the parasite. It was really cool to watch the animal's flesh and bone get eaten away/get worn away by malnutrition, and in my opinion, made the parasite's design feel very solid. Overall, your Trhinoceros drawing was well built, and though I don't know much about dinosaur-esque body structures, it looked pretty believable.

Man, I wish I could draw animals as well as you! Your animal designs are are very good!

♠♠ ]my sketchbook ♠♠

— George Carlin

SUB FORUM

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks a lot! Really appreciate your interest ^^
    Btw i took a look at one of Loomis's books, they seem really brilliant and have after about 6 pages taught me one thing or two.
    I utilized two things in this picture that loomis wrote: confident lines and high contrast shading. Though it only utilized it in my last two sketches, on the bottom right. The confidents line were only on far right. I will continue using these techniques and hope it will help, as well as increase my amount of figure drawing. Characters is something i really want to be able to do and since my skill in anatomy and portrait always have been EXTREMELY poor i want to practice those a lot.

Name:  Figure drawing 2.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  1.09 MB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Happy new year everyone!
    Hope you had a good time last night, i sure did!
    Been kinda tired today after all celebrating but that made a perfect oppurtunity to just go bananas in drawing. Just doing something fun. This started as a bug, then a space station...in the end it became som kind of orbital refinery. I'm not really sure. My goal was to create an interesting silhouette and a bit more depth than on my usual sketches. Though something i need and want to work on is foreshortening. I think it can really enhance what i do.

Name:  Space Station.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  572.9 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi guys!
    So yesterday i watched a video about the importance of mastering shapes...Understand how say a cube turns and how it gets distorted when put in a perspective, i created a new document and begun practicing. As you can see the results are less than impressive. Real depth or foreshortening is probably one of my biggest weaknesses. That can also be seen in the last picture. To do the mountains like that i actually used another painting ( i know one should never do that, but i had to see how another artist accomplished depth) as reference. My imagiination when it comes to landscapes is so minimal it's not even funny. I can seriously not come up with a single interesting scene. It's really frustrating since landscapes and enviroments are what got me into concept art and what i really want to excel at. But yeah...i guess practice makes perfect.

Name:  Shapes.jpg
Views: 100

Name:  Shapes 2.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  911.8 KB

Name:  Landscape.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  876.0 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Not sure why every picture disappeared...read something about it on the instructions but still not sure about the reasons.
    Anyways, as my drawing tablet broke down yesterday i will only be doing pencil sketches from now on. I will try to photograph what i do put it'll be piss-poor quality. I hope i can get it fixed as soon as possible. As it's broken i thought i'd put up my WIP's just for the sake of it. The top one is a depth/value exercise using another painting as technical reference. Second is a half-way done photo study.

Name:  Landscape.jpg
Views: 84
Size:  876.0 KB

Name:  Landscape 2.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  1.05 MB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey guys!
    School just started for me so i will try to be as active as possible although i can't promise anything as i have homework, gym and after-school sketch sessions on the zoo...thing i talked about. However i have tried to apply something i heard from a wonderful artist and person overall named Will Terell, and it can basicly be summarized into this: An excuse is only as valid as you make it. To not draw because "nah i can do that anytime, don't need to do it" or postpone a homework because you have time on your hands is not really valid. Doing it because you have a relative hospitalized, breathing with a respirator however would be a tad more valid. What i'm trying to say (having trouble expressing my thoughts as swedish is my native tounge) is that every excuse i can move out of the way, like postponing, i AM actually trying to move out of the way. This is both a huge personal and artistic undertaking for me. I feel obligated to do it and i am motivated to do so. I think this will help me immensily on my way to a career as a concept artist.

Now! On to less sentimental matters! Although i haven't posted here for a couple of days i have still been active. Shown below is a few sketches i made during the past days. It's not all of them but i feel these are the ones worth showing. These and about 5 more A3 (half to 3/4 full) pages and a few A5 school sketches have been done. I still don't feel like i have a big enough output, nor is it of high quality or complexity. I think i need to challenge myself more, do some full page drawings and a lot more overall.
    (Sorry for the abyssmal quality, i only have my cellphone at my disposal for the moment)

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  748.6 KB

Name:  2.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  1.03 MB

Name:  3.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  969.5 KB

Name:  4.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  1.05 MB

Name:  5.jpg
Size:  1.08 MB

Name:  6.jpg
Views: 72

Name:  7.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  1.04 MB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sorry I haven't been commenting, much - I've been a bit busy, haha.

ANYWAYS your digital landscapes are awesome! I love the one with the bridge, especially.

I'm sorry to hear about your tablet, though. I hope you'll be able to get a replacement,if you aren't able to fix it! Your pencil studies are looking good, though - the houses and buildings look like they could be for a game, or something! And keep working on those foreshortening and perspective techniques, you're doing great!

♠♠ ]my sketchbook ♠♠

— George Carlin

SUB FORUM

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Cool sketchbook, I really like the ship in post #5 I think you should draw more from life, be it your own face or vases or whatever you see. Oh and that zoo idea sounds great, wish I had a zoo nearby... ^^
    Keep rocking!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    @Bitschi, hehe no worries! I don't expect you to reply every single day as i myself barely can keep updating here everyday.
    Thank you for your kind words, even though they are rough The buildings are very much gamy, i'm kinda obsessed with RTS and upgrading the buildings there. I often tend to get stuck in drawing sessions where i draw a bunch of medieval houses and how they could extend if you upgraded them in a game. I love that sort of thing.
    Regarding the tablet i have replaced my lovely Intuos 5 with a fairly...obnoxious bamboo from school. It's clumsy and harsh but it's better than nothing for sure.

@Minella, thank you so much! I have noticed lately that i've been quite arrogant when it comes to still life, but after seeing a lot of amateurs, semi-pros and senior artists recommending it i will definitely try making it a habbit! The zoo is absolutely stunning let me tell you! Complete with coral reef, snakes, scorpions, crocodiles and the cutest monkeys around. Can't wait to get sketching there. I have gotten my year card to the place but the late hours in school will not allow me to visit until next week.

I'm currently in the process of awakening my inner creativity wich barely exists at all, using the replacement tablet so i can access all the colors i desire. I have started to go further and not just give up on paintings, turn them into something worth the effort. I'm feeling good, but as i mentioned before, still life and figure drawing is also something i really need to do. Changing my lifestyle from a normal, slacking and gaming teen to that of an artists lifestyle is rather challening but surprisingly not unpleasant at all.

Have a great day everyone!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey everyone! Quick post before i go to bed (it's midnight here, not the time to be on forums)
    Below is the creativity-creating piece i was talking about. Technically it's awfull and it's very generic but it has been of enormous significance to me. The other is just an arm study. I need to do more on arms since i don't fully understand how everything works, and wraps around and all that.

Name:  Forest 2.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  812.2 KB

Name:  DSC_0054.jpg
Size:  937.5 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey everyone!
    Finally I'm back. I have to admit, first 3 days of inactivity was because of my own lazyness. For that i am ashamed. However the rest of the time i haven't been able to access my thread nor the sketchbook subforum. Not my profile either for that matter. However i haven't been dormant. I visited the "zoo" my first time last week. Good to be back there but the sketching done was horrific.

None of my digital paintings below are done sadly . There's been a considerable lack of a drawing tablet. I'm sending off my Intuos 5 now for repair so hopefully i can get back on it within a month at most. Below are also my "studies"...not really sure what to call them. A mushroom study in my old sketchpad, and animal studies in my new Leuchtturm sketchbook (233 blank pages!!). I plan on doing about 15 pages of animal studies then continue on to other matters. I really love creature design so i feel it's necessary to do some basic studies. This is basicly drawings made by looking at photos and drawing from what i see. I'm planning on doing more experimental drawings later, where i choose perfective and pose instead of just studying the photo. After the animals i'm thinking about making plants or vehicles. I wanna fill this book up with serious drawings and studies. And as i am going at a rate of about ½ a page a day (actually drawing in it everyday so far)i do not expect to fill it out in a long time but I am determined to do it as quickly as possible without compromising quality. Sorry for rambling, hope you enjoy my new stuff!

A poorly done photo study. I did as best as i could but i still feel it is really poor.
    Name:  Photo Study.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  954.8 KB

Name:  New Landscape.jpg
Views: 35
Size:  785.8 KB

Name:  012_Rasmus_K_Berättande_001.jpg
Views: 31
Size:  371.6 KB

Name:  11.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  232.0 KB

Name:  8.jpg
Views: 33
Size:  779.8 KB

Name:  9.jpg
Size:  425.8 KB

Name:  10.jpg
Size:  432.2 KB

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    After a while of inactivity I thought it's time for an update. I've had some personal issues, so frankly I couldn't give less of a toss about the internet. But I'm back on track and I have quite a few things to show you as well as announce.
    First off me and a friend are starting up a game project as our graduation...thing, project? So I've pushed myself to do more than usual, and i actually noticed quite the difference after creating a few pieces.
    Second I'm entering a contest to win some Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls related stuff, you're supposed to draw one of the main characters "preparing for the coming conflict" so i better hit the figure drawing site and do some serious anatomical studies if i want to succeed.
    Anyways, enough talk, here's a few examples of what I've been up to!

Name:  01_Triopitos.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  670.3 KB

Name:  02_Ratronox.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  820.8 KB

Name:  03_Slashy.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  787.9 KB
    (The perspective is weird on the)
    Name:  04_Sunbug.jpg
Views: 16
Size:  328.3 KB

Name:  05_Meira.jpg
Views: 15
Size:  615.9 KB

Name:  06_Hound.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  326.4 KB

Name:  07_Dropships Set 1.jpg
Size:  633.7 KB

Name:  Tree Bridge.jpg
Size:  882.3 KB

Name:  Rock landscape.jpg
Views: 26
Size:  938.3 KB

I have stuff from my sketchbook too, I'll try to get those up as soon as possible too!

Cheers!

Members who have read this thread: 36