Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Universal Inhabitant's Sketchbook

Thanks
    that halloween animation looks awesome! Nice one!
    With your ohter halloween pieces I can see how your practice is paying off, there's some real quality there.
    Also, good job on the trees environment study; I find stuff like that really confusing because of the sheer amount of objects but you managed that well.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Wow this sketchbook is amazing, you get way to few reactions. So much work you do and you update so often that is really good. Loving your lose gesture sketches, I find it very hard to not just make them complete shit when going this lose but you seem to keep very good proportions and gesture, they are really easy to read aswell. The renderings to switch it up are also great, you seem very good at rendering shiny surfaces. And there are animations in here too, this sketchbook really has everything! Although I would like to see a bit more finished pieces, digital is probably better for this, try and push one drawing really far till there is nothing you would change about it. Maybe spend like another 3 hours on the skeleton dude, this way you learn that whole process too with all the things that come with it. Really great sketchbook this is, if I see some more finished pieces now and then it would be more than perfect.
    Ma Sketchbook brings all the girls to the forums, damn right its worse than yours.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Kessel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @ BHDH - Thanks a lot!
    Yeah, doing environments and scenes that have a lot of stuff going on is pretty difficult for me too. I tend to lose my place sometimes in a drawing that is busy, and also have trouble on how to represent some intricate things without spending hours trying to draw them all out. But yeah, with focused practice on these things and practice in general hopefully we shall improve, hehe.

@ Dennis Kessel - Awwww shucks lol, thanks for the kind words.
    Doing tons of gesture drawings from The Natural Way to Draw is starting to improve them somewhat I guess lol.
    It's funny you say that about doing a long study on a piece. I've had doing that in mind for the last few weeks actually but never really started it. Since majority of the stuff I post is done within a few hours at most I wanted to work on a image on the side that, like you said I'd take as far as I could. I'm definitely going to start working on it.

Here's some stuffs for today.

Universal Inhabitant's Sketchbook
    Last edited by Universal Inhabitant; December 22nd, 2014 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Broken image files.
    Noobing the place up. Sketchbook | Deviantart

Thanks
    Sorry for the no posting last few weeks been slacking on uploading stuffs on here. But here be some stuff for now, going to be trying to get myself to post on here more often again.

Universal Inhabitant's Sketchbook
    Last edited by Universal Inhabitant; December 22nd, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    Hey man, good to see you back! Unfortunately, your images in this last post are all broken icons to me. Do you think you could fix it? There has been some weird stuff going on with image posting lately here on the forums, but you should be okay if you use the attachment manager.
    looking forward to seeing your stuff
    Keep drawing

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BHDH For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    @ BHDH - Hey! Yeah, the last two post seem to have broken again arrrgh! lol Now I gotta go find the right images again and hope they don't break again. Hopefully it's all sorted out now if it's some problem on the sites part or if not that I'm able to figure out what I'm doing wrong.
    Thanks for dropping by again dude!

So hopefully the site is all sorted out and these will work lol. Sorry about the low amount of posting on here, I plan to go back full force probably after New Years. But, until then I'm going to be posting every 2 or 3 days.
    Attached Images Attached Images              

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10