Thanks to emily g and Signature( I still want to respond to your questions from earlier) for the responses on the previous thread.http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=27259

Per their suggestions here's some other work from a different approach. PLEASE, any advice on directions to head, books, teachers, dvds, practice regimin, technique is most welcome! I'm not in art school, and don't really have any teachers or mentors so this is a wonderful opportunity Thanks so much.

60 seconds[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
2 minute[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
30-40 minutes? I don't remember[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
imagination/life[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
imagination[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
imagination/memory[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
At the mall[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
Big Cats from life[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
Kangaroos from life[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
Elephants from life[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
complete fabrication(herbivore)[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
another fabrication[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
and another[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
Mom's dog The Boobers[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
Finally, a few sketchbook pages with various approaches I try to use.
[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]
[IMG]2nd thread: construction, gestures and sketchbook, vv[/IMG]

Thanks for taking the time to look. Please let me know what you think.

Adios,

Smith