I've finally gotten over my crippling social anxiety and decided to at last make a sketchbook thread looking for critique! I'd really like for someone to nudge me in the right direction and tell me what I'm doing wrong in my drawings been working on it for a while. I mainly do stuff in Photoshop and other digital art but I do work on paper as well. I'm also learning 3d modelling in ZBrush/Max and Maya but I don't think this is really the place to post that unless I'm incorrect?

At the moment I'm taking a course in Game Development in college so some of the work I'll be posting is from that here's a few things to start off this thread full of bad art.

Some guns I made for class nothing too special.

http://i.imgur.com/0OoN1G6.png
Direct link because it's kinda big.

One of my more recent assignments is to create a side scrolling level in Photoshop and I've been on a bit of a cyberpunk thing as of late so I decided to do something a little like this. Its going to be taken into flash later where I plan to add a few more special effects like rain and some glowing from those light box things in the top right but I'd like some critique on it to help push me in the right direction I'm not really sure where to go from here.

Thanks guys!!