Marvel/DC Co-op Superhero Challenge - Page 2

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Lol. Are we all too busy or what? Never do understand how that’s possible, for myself anyway.
    @mahran- lovely watercolour piece. Or is it digital? I cant really tell. Nice dynamics and idea. Id have liked supergirls fist a little more there myself, but nice overall.

The7- what a lovely idea no really, I like what you did with it. Nice n dynamic as well.

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,296 Times in 556 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Haha thanks Ashess - I was starting to wonder if anyone else was going to give feedback on the finished pieces. ... hehe Thanks yeah I can't believe how I came up with such a great idea !

As far as being too busy - I've got into a nasty habit of working late so mixed with other responsibilities I'm just exhausted 99% of the time either physically or creatively But having these challenges again is hopefully an incentive to start finding more time to draw for my own fun again

Not sure whether to go for a poll on this one - what do you think Ashess? Maybe treat it as a warm up ... and hopefully get more involved in the next challenge!

Rock on

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    well, it does seem a bit odd to have a poll with just the three of us. n I dont mind doing something new, but how we gonna attrackt more players? I mentioned this place several times. no one seems too keen. maybe I need to try harder, but I dunno...

>>SKETCHBOOK. you'll visit me. I'll visit you, we'll have a tea party. with arts and shit. it'll be dreamy. stop by.
    >>mah tumbr

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Ok Ashess sounds good - we'll leave this last one as a warm up of sorts... wow CA is quiet now - was a time when the cheer-me-up thread was updated almost every few minutes ... and the draw-from-the-what-does-everyone-look-like-thread was a full on art-party of awesomeness!

I have to apologise myself though... really want to do these but struggling to get time to focus on creating epic stuff! But! It would be nice to keep this up for a bit whatever I feel like and however much I can put in - so lets start with ideas for the next challenge!

Dynamic, Fun, Superheros... let me know what else we can add to those ingredients to come up with another cool challenge (I'm thinking we might re-visit the co-op theme at a later date if these challenges take off or I find myself between jobs with time to kill ... I wish!

Anyhoo-zles hope everyone had a spiffing weekend - cya around!

Last edited by The7Artist7; November 7th, 2013 at 05:20 PM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hmm no ideas for the next challenge? I've been overloaded with stuff to do unfortunately but would really like to see these challenges happen again so come on peeps - let us know what you'd like to have a crack at for the next Superhero challenge! I've had Deadpool mentioned so lets use that as a starting point!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    ooh boy sorry about not answering sooner. been keeping myself busy I guess.
    well, if the idea area is the problem that is easily fixed. one thing I always love is the everyday portrayed. superheros on the sub and such.
    then there's the overdone childhood/backstory. or nemisis/the superhero's weakness.
    another nice one might be 'the one thing you'd never catch ... doing."
    superheros and their extraordinary pets?
    or a revelation on where superhero X's costume really comes from.
    of course, anything with deadpool is always good, because its all funny and gore. my 2 favorite things.

>>mah tumbr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Members who have read this thread: 2