Hello,

I am currently writing a research project on the subject of Minorities In The Media, focusing on the topic of Age, Race, Gender, Ethnicity , Religion, Disability, Physical Appearance And More In Videogames *including but not limited to mobile, online, console, and personal computer gaming. Any additional feedback or information that you can assist me with regarding minority group representation in the gaming industry (incl., but not lmt'ed to companies, employees, students, players, etc.) AND games themselves during the meantime would be greatly appreciated. All sources will be officially cited and fully credited for their participation in this work (unless otherwise requested). Thank-you in advance for your time and consideration!

I hope to hear back from you soon and look forward to working with you in the near future, Stacey Aragon aka RockItQeenGnR@aol.com

Ps; Personal opinions regarding the positive and or negative representation of minorities in the gaming industry plus videogames themselves are welcome in addition to facts, samples, and statistics. Thanks again for your joint efforts!