Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Thanks
    Good work man!!

I believe with joseph church and just call me bruce . Work the first dvd SCott robertson. This is the first base to have. You'll see, you'll have a new vision of design and you shalt be transformed. Take your time on this first DVD even if it lasts six, eight months it does not matter because a lot of work but well worth it.

Keep it up man !!!

MY SKETCHBOOK

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    You lucky devil, to start this kind of study at age 15! Good for you!

You are doing very well, I see improvement, your portraits are looking very good.

I look back at myself at age 15, I was serious about art, but this was before I had access to the Internet. Things were so different and I was reliant on getting information from old dusty books in the library and local artists, many whom did not have the same goals as I did. It's wonderful how many resources you have today, thanks to the Internet.

You are definitely going to blossom here. ConceptArt is the best place to be for those who are serious about really learning how to draw well.

Thanks

Thanks
    Carro Haha, thanks man!

AdrianNagorski Thanks! Yes, I will give it a shot. I've seen so many artists do them and they have all said they helped them a lot. Yeah no problem!

JosephChurch Scott Robertson sounds good, I've been watching his free tutorial fridays and they are very inspiring, he's a very good artist!

JustCallMeBruce Yeah will do thanks

Féfé73 Haha I really hope so thanks

Celadon Yeah, thanks!

JosephChurch Honestly, you have no idea how much that motivated me haha, you have to do this every week from now on, I insist! But yes I have to keep posting!

Now, for a first I am so sorry that I haven't uploaded for days. I don't know what happened but I just started procrastinating and doing all kinds of useless stuff that no one cares about. This week I'm taking 3 big exams and have to study a lot, so I wont be posting anything else until this Thursday, then I'm going on a trip with my classmates over the weekend. The place I'm going to is one of the most beautiful places on Iceland, might just motivate me to do some environments! Anyways, this is just a jet I did, it's nothing perfect, but I just had to post something
    I'm thinking of attending Noah Bradley's Art Camp, good idea or not?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    My Sketchbook )

Criticism much appreciated

Thanks
    neat stuff in here- I've got such a lady-crush on Daenerys Stormborn!
    One thing pops into mind as I went through your sb. You've got a bad habit of leaving out heads! If you every find yourself leaving something out it's because you don't understand it enough. Best thing to do is draw as much of that thing as possible. Draw a gazillion of them- until you don't feel like leaving it out any more.
    Maybe set yourself a goal - I will draw 50 heads, of different views, genders, ages, races. Draw the guts out of them!
    Always attack your weaknesses. It's the best way to learn!!

Thanks
    neat stuff in here- I've got such a lady-crush on Daenerys Stormborn!
    One thing pops into mind as I went through your sb. You've got a bad habit of leaving out heads! If you every find yourself leaving something out it's because you don't understand it enough. Best thing to do is draw as much of that thing as possible. Draw a gazillion of them- until you don't feel like leaving it out any more.
    Maybe set yourself a goal - I will draw 50 heads, of different views, genders, ages, races. Draw the guts out of them!
    Always attack your weaknesses. It's the best way to learn!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4