My Name is Jon R. Portrey, and I am a Actor/Film-Marker. I am trying to keep motivated on projects, as I try to craw upwards. But, I have this project that I have been working on for a while now; writing wise. I was just wondering if there were any artists that would be interested in creating some sketches for costumes in this film. It is a sci-fiction set in a broken down city. There is a man there that is unlike anyone that is around him. He is free from an almost Totalitarian ruler called Mr. Glassicon. Brian Nettle has abilities that are like no other person alive, which makes him hard to catch. The one thing you need to do to keep people blindly following you is keep them away from distractions, or use a distraction as a scat-goat. Brian Nettle is the goat in this story. I also have a couple other characters in the story I would like to work on. If your interested please send me a message here. jon_Portrey@hotmail.com

Here is an image of Brian (Me) displaying his powers.
Name:  THE RED (1).jpg
Views: 232
Size:  570.8 KB

Here is also a little teaser I created out in L.A. when I was trying to do stuff there:

Thank you for your time and consideration.