Artist needed for SHAZAM! Project.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Artist needed for SHAZAM! Project.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist needed for SHAZAM! Project.

Hello my name is Todd and I represent BlackMagicWolf Productions.

A while ago one of our writers wrote a blog post about making a tv series featuring SHAZAM! (link below). We really liked the idea and he wants to expand the blog with new ideas that he's had (trust us, it's epic).

To that end we want to have more art to really make his blog post shine.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/guardianike...tion-tv-series

Most importantly for us is we want posters to show what we want to do with the series. We already have one poster done but we wish to make two or three more.

We want these to be this kind of style (poster can be seen in the blog post) to showcase the potential for a tv series (or a web-series). We actually have some people who resemble characters that would be in the series so they'll definitely need to look like themselves.

Any artist who wishes to apply will need to be able to draw various DC characters in epic poses, again these will be like movie posters. A test sample featuring one of the characters will be required before moving on to the posters.

This is a non-paying job because it's a fun project, if anyone is interested please contact me at wolfpack508@aol.com

I thank you very much for you time.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    This job is still open, we're looking for artists willing to draw posters of DC characters. email me if you're interested.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    SHAZAM! Position is still open, developments have been made on the writing side and we wish to have artists help us when things go further down the pipeline. Email me at wolfpack508@aol.com if you think you can draw some epic DC character posters!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.