Thread: looking for...

Thanks

looking for...

Hy there, I'm new to conceptart.org.
    So, to be brief I am looking for 2D animation software(I heard there are some dedicated -not like "Macromedia Flash").
    Could someone help me and tell me something about those programs ?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Animo from Cambride Animation is a pretty good program. I haven't used other 2d animation software though, so I can't compare pretty much. The program is designed for making animation on paper and scanning it through a feedscanner, after it is scanned you run the images through a process that aligns the peg holes and divides up the line work into color regions and line regions. From there you dump it into an ink and paint program, make a palette and get to work. Its very easy to correct any errors in the color regions and has troubleshooting type modes that will help you correct errors (gaps and whatnot) in your work. It also has a compositor type program, I haven't used it though as I rendered my work out and composited in another application. This software doesn't do anything for you like automatic tweening or anything like that, its designed for you to make the animation first on paper, not digitally. Check it out at http://cambridgeanimation.com

Thanks
    Wow, that's weird. I'm in Fredericksburg, VA too

Thanks
    Check Toonz, ToonBoom, PAP, you got some product here who can interest you. Toonz & USAnimation work like Animo, The Tab/ToonBoom output flash animation(but they're dedicated to animation - not another thing) and PAP is a digital animation sketch program. Animo will get PAP support for it's next version for example, so if you want no more traditionnal drawing. There's other product for flash animation, but I don't find back the url now

Thanks
    Oh Fredericksburg, small world eh? Seems like there'd be more of us on here considering how boring this town is.
    Cave House Studios - creative animation and video
    What the Sketchbook

Thanks
    lol..

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.