Artists needed to make intro sequence for Avatar fan-fic.
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Artists needed to make intro sequence for Avatar fan-fic.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artists needed to make intro sequence for Avatar fan-fic.

Hello, my name is Todd and I represent BlackMagicWolf Productions.

We have a writer who really likes the cartoon series Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra. And frankly we love it too.

Anyway he got the idea to write his own Avatar story called Avatar: Spirit of Earth, it started out as a two chapter blog posted but quickly ballooned into a full on series. It currently has 35 chapters spanning three books and he writes new chapters every weekend.

We really like his work and we really want to take this to the next level of realism so to speak. We've already got concept art of the main characters (in a banner that's on the blog and we're working on a poster right now) but to really make it an epic like the cartoons we realized we need to make an intro sequence like the ones the cartoons have. Link below for the Korra intro:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLLyJtI-ZeM

So that's what we're looking for. Artists (preferably Avatar fans but we'll accept anyone) to help make the intro sequence that would go for our story. We already have a rough storyboard of what we want and like the cartoons we have a monologue that would go over it and would guide the sequence. Style is important, it needs to look similar to the cartoon versions.

Now as this is a fun project this would be non-paying but when done this would make an awesome portfolio piece. You'll also get mentioned in the blog for the piece and we'd definitely vouch for your skills in future projects.

If anyone is interested please send me some examples of your work and style at wolfpack508@aol.com

To look at our art or read the story just click on the link below.

http://www.ign.com/blogs/guardianike...pirit-of-earth

As always I thank you for your time,

Todd

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Position is still open. Anyone interested just email me with samples of your work.

I thank you again.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.