Hey... I'm new here, i always read posts from conceptart.org regarding searching for an animation school, but i never thought of posting a question myself, but now i'm gonna just gonna try it...
I have a thing where i always think of every single word i say hoping that i won't be judged as stupid, but right now.. with all these geniuses doing all this art, i wouldn't mind being judged as so...
So... I am an arab, as far as i know.. I never really considered art as a profession, wasn't exposed to the possibility in my kind of society as i guess..

But i traveled around since childhood, i played some music and listened to some pretty good music and a share of really different kind of music, shitty music. i drew a lot, my skills were always a bit above average but never extra ordinary, i never got over issues like perfectly drawing a hand or of such, so i drifted away from reality, my drawings were okay because they always had some dark comedy in them, so i kinda liked them myself.. SO, After school, i ended up studying architecture, although i wanted film, but we didn't have film back then in our schools, and looking back at myself, i was never the Stanley Kubrick kind who would just put stuff together and create a camera and then go out in the world and use it... i was never that although i wish i was in a way.... so ya, architecture... i loved it, but i never cared about academics and stuff, only because it was way too boring for me, now a days i blame the method schools here follow, because otherwise; i believe i would have been really happy to learn about who we are and where does stuff come from, is space empty space or simply material that's made that way so we can swim through it... stuff like that, but no, school was boring, it was about scientific plant and animal names, history of kings and wars, and religion of course.... with the usual dictatorship taking place in the form of a teacher... ANYWAYS, i finished studying in Amman, Jordan and went on to work in Dubai, a better salary, and a good solid experience supposedly... i got a good salary, a weird kind of an experience that did have nothing to do with art practice.... but i managed somehow to keep trying to get into the business of telling stories, not for the reasons of making money really, although i do love spending money when i have it, but i want to tell stories because it is what i want to do, and it is really hard here in our society because you feel the need to explain yourself and through that you really start doubting yourself and when that happens, you start losing time and energy and you dry out of happy hormones and now i'm here seeking advice, so bare with me if you are reading this still...
After working in Dubai, realizing a good salary wasn't enough for me, i wanted a fun job, and i have a veryyyy complicated definition for the word fun that i haven't figured it out for myself yet... but anyways, i decided to quit my job, i'm here now in Amman, and it is not like i wanna study something new like animation so i can find a fun job and that is it, no it is also because i wanna learn the craftsmanship of realizing a story in head, writing it down and turning it into an animated visual story...

I said a lot, i better jump to the point, i wanna find a school of animation, that has a program for students like me; good talent, but very little experience in conceptual art, and craftsmanship in general... I know i might have sounded a bit negative about myself, but i'm not that bad... and i'm willing to share some of my work upon request, the thing is, most of my work was made on construction and engineering softwares, believe it or not... Working at my previous 6 year job, i had to make sure the screen showed the software was on all the time, so in there, where you can zoom in a million times, away from eyes of bosses and snitches, there i made my drawings where i drew crazy stuff... (i'm complementing my self) ... (sad) ...
So ya, i want a good, non-commercial, non-motherfuckerial, conceptually strong school that would actually accept me in still, because it is targeted toward beginners, literally, but i think i have a good talent and a will that can kill a dinosaur, now that they're not here... a will to improve whatever gift i have, that i should have worked on since childhood, but i'm hoping its not too late, and its always easy to tell someone its never too late, but i hope one day i can deserve to work at a job i consider fun... a job you'd probably consider fun too.......

Thanks for reading this, i'm not sure my inquiry was at all clear, but i can better explain myself if and when i get replies....