Character of the Week #326
Artemis, Goddess of the Hunt
Deadline - Sunday, May 19th 10PM GMT
Aretmis, Goddess of the Hunt: An Olympian goddess of contradictions, Artemis is best known as the goddess of the hunt but she is also the protector of animals, fertility, and chastity. Armed with a bow and arrows forged in silver, she prefers to live with her nymphs among the forests. Although she is a hunter, there are no meaningless kills. She protects the women giving birth but strives to protect her own virginity and her followers, so she will show no mercy to anyone who betrays that boundry.
Design Artemis, and include her silver bow and arrows. Use this link for more information on Artemis http://www.pantheon.org/articles/a/artemis.html
- Must be human.
- Must be female.
- This is a greek mythology, but it is open to modern time period. Just make sure to portray a goddess!
- MUST include her silver bow and arrows
Focus Challenge: Environment & Colors (Optional & not required for entry into the poll)
- Based on what you learned about Artemis, created a believable environment where she lives.
- Use a Tetrad color scheme. If you do not know what that is, click here!
- Finals must be posted in the finals thread before the deadline
- Final post must include the CHoW number and the artists username at the bottom of the image
- At least 3/4 of the character must be visible
- Sketches or rushed artwork will not be accepted into the poll
- No photograph paint overs, must be 100% original work
- At least two wips posted with your final in the finals thread
- Background is optional
- Have fun!