Draw in the air with your fingers in Photoshop

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Draw in the air with your fingers in Photoshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cool Draw in the air with your fingers in Photoshop

Dear Community!

I'm Anastasiy and you probably know my creations for Photoshop like MagicPicker color wheel or MixColors color mixer.

Together with a California-based Crispy Driven Pixels we create a new panel of a completely different kind. It connects a Leap Motion device with Photoshop. Ethereal lets you paint in the air with your bare fingers (or using pens, pencils, brushes etc.).
    We will be publishing it soon. You can check the video how it works below.

We actually need beta testers and feedback from the artists. So if you own a Leap device please contact us.

Thank you!

I'm the author of the Photoshop color wheel called MagicPicker and other extension panels, such as MixColors, Photoshop color mixer and font viewer for Adobe Creative Suite for digital artists and designers.
    Free updates and free 24/7 support for all my products as my thankful contribution to the community.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anastasiy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 10,992 Times in 2,558 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I gave that a try with Corel Painter at sxsw. It was super fun...not easy to do the details but I could totally see it mesmerizing kids and being the gateway drug to digital painting if Leap Motion takes off. Painting with a brush was much more intuitive. I enjoyed that part.

Nice work.

Jason

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 30% off!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thank you, Jason! We're getting there!

We hope to make this a real fun in Photoshop. You'll be able to use brush, pencil - any tool of your choice.

I'm the author of the Photoshop color wheel called MagicPicker and other extension panels, such as MixColors, Photoshop color mixer and font viewer for Adobe Creative Suite for digital artists and designers.
    Free updates and free 24/7 support for all my products as my thankful contribution to the community.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Guys, by the way we're out of the beta stage and now we're even featured on Leap Motion's Airspace!
    Thanks everybody for beta-testing it and helping us to nail those tiny little bugs! With all your help we now provide a full pressure support both on Windows and Mac.
    The new beta stage for the upcoming version will start very soon. Please feel free to write to our support if you have a Leap Motion Controller (and have cool ideas on how to use it in art), or if you have any questions!

http://drivenpixels.com/ethereal

Members who have read this thread: 2