Thanks

Selling Wacom cte-450 replacement pen

Hi everyone, basically I have a replacement pen for the cte-450 wacom tablet. I was told that it was compatible with my wacom pen tablet, but the wacom rep gave me the wrong information. So now, I'm thinking about selling it to anyone who needs it. It's new, save for three strokes I did to test it on my tablet, which of course, it didn't work because they weren't compatible. It doesn't come with the box though, it was sold to me that way.

I'm thinking about setting it at 23 dollars, not sure about shipping. I'm not even sure if anyone has this sort of tablet anymore, but I'm crossing my fingers because I really don't need this pen, and I can't return it.

I'll upload a picture soon, I just need to find my camera.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kuroku For This Useful Post:

Thanks

I'm willing to buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroku View Post
    Hi everyone, basically I have a replacement pen for the cte-450 wacom tablet. I was told that it was compatible with my wacom pen tablet, but the wacom rep gave me the wrong information. So now, I'm thinking about selling it to anyone who needs it. It's new, save for three strokes I did to test it on my tablet, which of course, it didn't work because they weren't compatible. It doesn't come with the box though, it was sold to me that way.

I'm thinking about setting it at 23 dollars, not sure about shipping. I'm not even sure if anyone has this sort of tablet anymore, but I'm crossing my fingers because I really don't need this pen, and I can't return it.

I'll upload a picture soon, I just need to find my camera.
    Hello, I saw your post and was wondering if you were still selling it, please get back to me when you can, preferably by skype, my skype is yolo2004 if you want to communicate like that, thanks!