Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

Userbanned: Lowbrow - Unbanning(soon) Landmate

Lowbrow was a requested ban from another important member of the site

he then later came on our IRC asking people to take their dicks out of their mouths while speaking to him and other insults.

"<LowBrow> If i get banned from the channel lots more peopel will be banned from the site."

Oh well, he only came to the channel to get banned anyways.
    I've learned from past IRC experiences if you take shirt too personally it causes more problems than needed.

------------

I will also be unbanning landmate/briareos, because i feel i took things too personally with him, so he can come back here even though i think he already can( sneaky... :hmm: ), but it is up to him to accept the unbanning and post again. I'll appologize for swiftly banning him, but i won't for taking offense to his actions...

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I think its only common sense and good manners to take your dick out of your mouth whilst speaking, I'll remember that for future dinner parties and functions i may attend. :crosseyed
    Cockney boy, but south of the river!

Thanks

Thumbs up

They're all losers anyway. Immature 25+ year olds that have been outcast from society and just sit around their trailer park drinking beer and cracking inside jokes that only their simple little brains can understand.

All the while, worshipping their incest-conceived leader, roundanus. Didn't he used to draw cute little cartoon characters with enormous heads? Aww. Those were so adorable.... in 1998.
    Last edited by kimchee; July 17th, 2004 at 10:04 PM.

Thanks
    After LowBrow got banned, he went back to Eatpoo and created a new thread in the toilet section

He was whining about how he got banned from CA.org and had a poll on different ways at getting revenge in the thread!

The thread got like 10 posts before it was deleted by himself.
    He deleted the thread because every post made fun of him, saying how he's such a crybaby! :cry:

lol!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kimchee
    They're all losers anyway. Immature 25+ year olds that have been outcast from society and just sit around their trailer park drinking beer and cracking inside jokes that only they're simple little brains can understand.

All the while worshipping their incest-conceived leader, roundhead. Didn't he used to draw cute little cartoon characters with enormous heads? Aww. Those were so adorable.... in 1998.
    a lot of us are members here too, and actually... wait for it... enjoy visiting both sites!!! it isn't a fucking gang.. we don't wear brown dew rags

Thanks
    Thanked 11,435 Times in 2,935 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gezstar
    a lot of us are members here too, and actually... wait for it... enjoy visiting both sites!!! it isn't a fucking gang.. we don't wear brown dew rags

agreed...i visit both sites...sparth visits both sites...bengal visits both sites....lumping everyone in with the few bad seeds doesnt make too much sense. We share at least half our user base.

on that note...thread closed. no more poo attacks please.

thanks