Art: The concept art of Daniel Pellow / self taught looking to freelance to the industry
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

The concept art of Daniel Pellow / self taught looking to freelance to the industry

Im looking to gain my first professional experiences within the games industry... I would any and all critique would be hugely appreciated!

Thanks you all very much for viewing my work...

My Deviant page @ http://pellowconcepts.deviantart.com/

Name:  Caterant Colouring finish 200wide.jpg
Views: 511
Size:  495.8 KB

Name:  Final push 1000wide.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  434.7 KB

Name:  Robot Guard 1000wide.jpg
Views: 431
Size:  468.6 KB

Name:  Bonsai Falls 500wide.jpg
Views: 436
Size:  362.3 KB

Name:  Crystal Core 1000wide.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  517.0 KB

Name:  GRT Dropship Flight 1000wide.jpg
Views: 427
Size:  394.3 KB

Name:  GRT Dropship Deployment 1000wide.jpg
Views: 422
Size:  413.6 KB

Name:  Pangea Jungle Pass Bug.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  409.6 KB

Name:  Central Spire Firing 1000wide.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  336.6 KB

Name:  Fort Final 1000wide.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  299.4 KB

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there,

My name is your Wee Tynn,Tee(Jason) and I am a student at Swinburne University undertaking a unit of study which focuses on 3D character design and modeling.

As part of my project brief, I am aim to develop an existing character concept as a 3D model to assist in expanding my awareness of good character design, and also to enhance my 3D modeling and technical skills.

This project is purely to develop my learning abilities; as such I will not be profiteering from my model or your artwork, and will be fully crediting you as the conceptual artist. The 3D model and possibly concept artwork may appear in my and the Universities showreel for promotional purposes, but again if your artwork appears you will be properly credited.

Would you agree to me referencing your concept artwork titled Red found here http://pellowconcepts.deviantart.com/art/Red-356705324 which I intend to turn into a 3D model?
    If so, may I ask that you provide details of how you would like your credit to appear? An example of this could look like the below, however I am happy to include any extra details if you prefer.

John Smith
    Concept Artist
    johnsmith@johnsmith.com

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Wee Tynn, Tee

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi there,

My name is Wee Tynn, Tee and I am a student at Swinburne University undertaking a unit of study which focuses on 3D character design and modeling.

As part of my project brief, I am aim to develop an existing character concept as a 3D model to assist in expanding my awareness of good character design, and also to enhance my 3D modeling and technical skills.

This project is purely to develop my learning abilities; as such I will not be profiteering from my model or your artwork, and will be fully crediting you as the conceptual artist. The 3D model and possibly concept artwork may appear in my and the Universities showreel for promotional purposes, but again if your artwork appears you will be properly credited.

Would you agree to me referencing your concept artwork titled Robot Guard found here http://conceptart.org/forums/portfol...-industry.html which I intend to turn into a 3D model?
    If so, may I ask that you provide details of how you would like your credit to appear? An example of this could look like the below, however I am happy to include any extra details if you prefer.

John Smith
    Concept Artist
    johnsmith@johnsmith.com

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.
    Wee Tynn, Tee

Members who have read this thread: 5