The Royalty Problem - News: Brad got paid from TAD - Page 17
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: The Royalty Problem - News: Brad got paid from TAD

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Be aware that I'm actively monitoring this thread. I won't censor anything, but if you start name calling and harassing other members I won't allow it.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Aksel For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity Kendall View Post
    Ha ha ha nice try ya puss. Scared crow VK
    One more reason why I am not going to hang around here after this mess is clear. I am so jealous of how tough he is. He is Jason's man. Of course he can say whatever he wants.

I'M THE CRYBABY

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Reading all these posts after the payment happened really anger me. If you need one argument against direct democracy, this is it. A lynch mob. Everybody was quick in declaring that only the truth matters, not taking sides- quite the opposite is shown here. Judgments are made regardless of any evidence. People reporting on what they personally feel about Jason becomes 'evidence'. Brad's word is worth more than Jason's. Why? No-one asked Brad to show evidence, but Jason has to. Why are both individuals treated differently?

I am not in the art business and have not a clue about the specifics, I am merely commenting on this behavior. It shows me that no matter how established one is as an artist, people are still people.

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to LordLouis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Main Loop View Post
    ....how old are we?
    Hmmm, I wonder some times....

I'M THE CRYBABY

Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 722 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Asahi-SD- View Post
    haaa rhetoric... always usefull to avoid a specific issue and make it look like it has been adressed .... You got to love how Mr Manley got out of all this troubles almost untouched , well played , from the classic " i could have done better better this day i am just a human with up and downs " to smoothe hard feelings , to the "running away from the main problem " by twisting some nicely done sentences ... nahh we got a pro rhetorician here ... lame ...
    Literally all this post says is "Haha, Jason is trying to prove his innocence! He's trying to do it with words! Silly words, who needs 'em!"

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Barker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 4,517 Times in 2,458 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow7 View Post
    One more reason why I am not going to hang around here after this mess is clear. I am so jealous of how tough he is. He is Jason's man. Of course he can say whatever he wants.
    Interesting theory my cowardly friend, but Im TAD. I just dont like how no marks like you barge in, try and wreck our community and our school, dont post any art and puss out of duels. Youre only here to cause trouble and youre not even very good at that.

sb most art copied to page 1
    Weapons of Mass Creation 2011 ::: Add your favourites!
    facebook: Alface Killah

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Velocity Kendall For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    "why should i...?"
    scarecrow7 because my respect for you would increase leaps and bounds, and it would end this silly argument you're having, its fun, its traditional and its awesome.

"Take credit for anything embedded in the edit as long as you ment it when you said It"

Sketchbook <-nsfw|Deviantart | Website

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Incinerated For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Interesting theory my cowardly friend, but Im TAD. I just dont like how no marks like you barge in, try and wreck our community and our school, dont post any art and puss out of duels. Youre only here to cause trouble and youre not even very good at that.
    Your school is a wreck as it is. Nobody comes here to destroy it. Your community has your back? Haven't you noticed that they remove my comments and not yours? Even though I am not using the words that you are using. Yeah I don't wanna be a part of this community? As for trouble making? I just came here to read about the scandal. That's it.

I'M THE CRYBABY

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I just came here to read about the scandal. That's it.
    ugh... Okay go away drama hunter

"Take credit for anything embedded in the edit as long as you ment it when you said It"

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Incinerated For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah. And same goes for all you other queefs with about 5 posts since August 2007 who piled in just to cause chaos. Brad got his money, Jason got slated, and its all being sorted out between them all isnt it? And youll hear all about whatever happens in the press releases.
    So why not fuck off back wherever it was youve been suffering in silence till now (New Jersey in Scaredcrows case, lol gutted) and let us get back to posting art and critting eachothers stuff and having giant arguments about nothing, yeah?

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; March 8th, 2013 at 06:11 AM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Velocity Kendall For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah. And same goes for all you other queefs with about 5 posts since August 2007 who piled in just to cause chaos. Brad got his money, Jason got slated, and its all being sorted out between them all isnt it? And youll hear all about whateve happens in the press releases. So why not fuck off back wherever it was you came from (New Jersey in scaredcrows case, lol) and let us get back to having giant arguments about nothing and posting art and critting eachothers stuff, yeah?
    This is the type of people that represent CA.O and TAD lol. No wonder many artists left. Watch my comment be removed. That's how they back each other up.

I'M THE CRYBABY

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 624 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Can someone ban this troll? =D (And alternative accounts~saprissa9) yeah naab, it's that transparent.

Last edited by Dile_; March 8th, 2013 at 06:13 AM.

20. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Dile_ For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Scarecrow, the only wrecked thing here is your face. Nobody knows what relationship Brad and Jason have and the true reason of their personal conflict.
    However, It is clear all this issue resulted from a huge amount of miscomunication between Brad, CA.org (Jason) and TAD.
    Now why don't you stop playing judge and let the concerned parties take up their problem legally.
    TAD and CA.org are here to help people learn. It's obvious to me you are not here to learn. I for one, improved my art by 400 % because of these two institutions,
    which are both helping me financially aswell, even though I am from Lebanon and never actually met neither Jason neither anyone from TAD.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heavens For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Yeah. And same goes for all you other queefs with about 5 posts since August 2007 who piled in just to cause chaos. Brad got his money, Jason got slated, and its all being sorted out between them all isnt it? And youll hear all about whatever happens in the press releases.
    So why not fuck off back wherever it was youve been suffering in silence till now (New Jersey in scaredcrows case, lol gutted) and let us get back to posting art and critting eachothers stuff and having giant arguments about nothing, yeah?
    Incredible. There was no name calling in Scarecrow's comments and yet his comments are removed. That's Conceptart.org for you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 624 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by saprissa9 View Post
    Incredible. There was no name calling in Scarecrow's comments and yet his comments are removed. That's Conceptart.org for you.
    ...............stop it troll.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dile_ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by saprissa9 View Post
    Obvious double account is obvious

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dumb Naked King For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My dear saprissa, intent can be far more harmful than name calling sometimes eh he did call TAD a wreck,
    I think that is very offensive to all the people (and I know a lot of them) who have been working their ass off day and night on making it successful institution for people to learn at an affordable price, don't u think?

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heavens For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Dile_ View Post
    ...............stop it troll.
    Now everyone is a troll? Haha, wow. Not wasting my time. That ex-massive black artist is right about this site. Peace!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Check it out trolls, the Great Fuckening of 2013 is moving into legal territory where we can only watch and wait for it to be resolved, we've all got work to do and open season for blatant trolls is ovaaaa.
    Any final words before you post some artwork or wink out forever?

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; March 8th, 2013 at 06:40 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Its beyond contempt to call someone out for saying: "lets keep a cool head", saprissa9, Im sure vk isn't in the pocket of Jason or anything silly like that.

too goddam many conspiricies ...

VK, you gotta cool it a bit too, bro don't let them get to you.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Incinerated For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Oh my, I like a little sazz in my community .

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nofu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think this is just going to happen over and over again. It's amazing how strong the impulse for denial is. It somehow reminds me of how people in abusive relationships continue them. They tell you, "but you don't see the good in them like I do" while sitting there with a black eye.

I'M THE CRYBABY

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What youre failing to understand, possibly not for the first time, is that we're not here for one person. Manley started the site but till very recently wasnt even here. He was an absentee landlord for years. Maybe you hate the guy, thats up to you, but we're not here cos of Manley. We're here because we like eachother. We help eachother out and bicker with eachother take the piss out of eachother and draw pictures of eachother and crit the drawings to make better drawings.
    Mainly we're here to learn and get better at our art and have a laugh.

The last few days have been crazy. I said some atrocious things in the heat of it. And guys like Elwell who were the glue have left because of this chaos. Elwell! Elwell was our dad!
    But we're art nerds and this is our home. And maybe its the fatigue poisons pulsing round my brain, but I think I really love this place, cos I love the people. Queen Guinevere said it right. Its like shooting the shit on the art room steps. Granted lately its been like the London Riots, but still. We're friends! Shit Id even give Izi a friendly dead leg at this point. Try it Crow you might like having nerdy internet art friends!
    Or, move your mouse up to the top right of the screen, and click the little X. Up to you lil buddy.
    But if you stay, no hardfeelings and all but you and me are having a Godbleeped motherbleeping duel.

Last edited by Velocity Kendall; March 8th, 2013 at 07:16 AM.

38. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Velocity Kendall For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    What youre failing to understand, possibly not for the first time, is that we're not here for one person. Manley started the site but till recently wasnt even here. We're here because we like eachother. We help eachother out and bicker with eachother and draw pictures of eachother and take the piss out eachother. We're art nerds and this is our home. We're friends! Try it!
    I used to find this site fun. I kind of agree. What I don't like about it is that we say one bad word against Manley or TAD. All the zombies come out to eat you. That is why I left and I will leave after the audit. Yay for you! No more me. Yes I am out of this site after the audit. lol

I'M THE CRYBABY

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hmm that's kind of hypocrite though don't you think? You like this site he created for you and it's fun for you, but you want to say bad things about Tad and Jason without waiting to see the legal results...

42. The Following User Says Thank You to Heavens For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    No, scarecrow, you're a dramawhore. You jumped at the popular opinion in the beginning when a lot where very angry with manly etc. Now that people have calmed down, more information has been provided, opinions have diversified you go waah because you chose to stick to some preformed opinion while others' have evolved and are tired of basic 'Manley is scum'.

44. The Following User Says Thank You to nofu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavens View Post
    Hmm that's kind of hypocrite though don't you think? You like this site he created for you and it's fun for you, but you want to say bad things about Tad and Jason without waiting to see the legal results...
    I USED to find it fun. The artist who left YEARS ago used to find this site fun and educational. Are they hypocrites? And about the last part. There was a TAD thread were people asked about the school experience. Some left negative feedback and their comments were removed. There was no badmouthing. Just things where the school could improve a little.

I'M THE CRYBABY

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by nofu View Post
    No, scarecrow, you're a dramawhore. You jumped at the popular opinion in the beginning when a lot where very angry with manly etc. Now that people have calmed down, more information has been provided, opinions have diversified you go waah because you chose to stick to some preformed opinion while others' have evolved and are tired of basic 'Manley is scum'.
    huh? ok...

I'M THE CRYBABY

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Barker For This Useful Post:

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 49